Way Too Much Work For Me

I
But, on the other hand, trying to get started has become a part-time job in itself for me and all I want to do is work out!!! Each time I go into the Workout Manager, I have to review a Tutorial to find out how to do everything! 1 Rep Max, view Tutorial - Print Workout Card, view Tutorial, etc. etc. I'm not a computer geek, nor do I want to be, nor do I want to have to become one to do a workout program.

You don't have to do all that. I don't even have a printer hooked up to my computer, so I can't print. You don't have to review a tutorial to do the workout. I just did the first one and used my best guess. And you know what...I was pretty spot on. You have a good idea what you can handle. Don't give up so easily...I have a feeling this is going to be a big winner in your library.

I'd at least try the workout by just guessing what weight you think you can do for that many reps as it is listed on the screen (the reps) before you do it. You might even pick a weight a tad bit higher and it might surprise you. These workouts really are fun and go by so quickly. Since you have them, at least give them a whirl with or without doing your 1RM. Good Luck!

Agreed!!! 100%!!! Definitely give them a try! They are so great!!!

Hooray Lily! So happy to hear you changed your mind. (I knew we'd convince you! :)) Have FUN!

Colleen, how is it going? Hooked, eh? It IS scary doing something new but this program is just too much fun to worry about every lil' thing. Let us know how your testing is going.

Sass, check Cathe's response above. Also, just print out the workout cards for the first few workouts and you can do just those 1RM's for now. Then, I print out workout cards for the next few workouts. Gradually, I keep adding more as the days go on...I just run down and test a few at a time. Before you know it, you are getting somewhere! Just keep at it!

The workouts are so much fun and I am sure they will be just as fun w/o doing your 1RM's but it sure helps to push you harder/heavier if you DO them. ENJOY!!!!

Hi Debbie, I did them as a circuit yesterday. I did a short warm up from STS disk one and let the STS run on the tv while I tested. Having Cathe's voice in the background was reassuring and I could watch the workout when I was resting between sets. I got two full sets in and then I did STS no equipment abs.and a stretch. A perfect ending. Today will be Imax 2 and then tomorrow more 1r circuts going down the star ladder alternating cardio days until I'm done. I think this will work very well for me and I can preview my meso 1 STS disks while I'm testing. I think I'll start the STS program in March. I was overwhelmed but now I've calmed down. The doing them as a circuit workout works for me.
It's been scary seeing how strong I really am. Not bad for a pre Title 9 55 year old. :cool:
Colleen

I agree with Jordan -- don't worry about all the computer stuff. Just do the workouts and you will see you will find them fantastic. Most of the exercises are ones you are probably familiar with and you should have no trouble at all. The DVDs tell you which exercise is next, so you don't even have to print out a workout card if you don't want to (or print out one and just make note of the weights you used for future reference). I think you should give them a try -- I've done the first two and love them. They move quickly and the 50+ minutes go so fast!

Julie

Sass, check Cathe's response above. Also, just print out the workout cards for the first few workouts and you can do just those 1RM's for now. Then, I print out workout cards for the next few workouts. Gradually, I keep adding more as the days go on...I just run down and test a few at a time. Before you know it, you are getting somewhere! Just keep at it!

The workouts are so much fun and I am sure they will be just as fun w/o doing your 1RM's but it sure helps to push you harder/heavier if you DO them. ENJOY!!!!

Thanks! I found Cathe's response. I just want to do the program the way Cathe intended it to be. I just get so nervous because I want the best results and I want to look different when I'm finished with this rotation. I want it so bad that I can taste it. I'm sure my team will keep me calm. Thanks again!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.