Valentine's Day Workouts??

JT

Cathlete
Mine will be Week 2, Chest and Back, Meso 3. Last night was Ab Circuits-medicine ball and Simply Step (Gin Miller).

This morning was Body Max 2. :eek: I wonder if I burned enough calories to have a couple Valentine's Day treats? :rolleyes: Better not!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!

I just did LIS circuit followed by LBB tower work.

I felt fondly nostalgic to read "Gin Miller." She taught me how to step 20+ years ago on tv. My husband had made me a wooden step to see if I would like it before we bought one. I then bought the Reebok step and it is still going strong! Every few months I will still do one of my old Gin Reebok videos. How is Simply Step? Can you compare it to any Cathes?

It was IMax2 followed by 300 walking lunges for me this morning. This Feb rotation is a killer! Happy Valentine's Day!

Pam

Simply Step is a 63 minute step workout that starts with a combo then a few smaller combos in between then ends with two longer combos. It has jumping jacks and the run. This workout requires no thinking since it's so simple. It might be like IMAX2 without the blasts. At the end, you do the workout in ful. I do this workout along with LIC, SJ&P, 4DS-both step workouts, and Low Max.

Cardio Core Circuit (cardio only) + Ab Circuits - no equipment abs.

There should be a little smiley with sweat drips...CCC kills me each time.

Did Imax 2 & 300 walking lunges. After the 1st 100 lunges, I think my legs went numb but I pushed through it. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

I started my third round of STS this morning doing meso1 disc1 plus ab circuits-no equipment abs.

Happy Valentine's Day!!

It was beautiful outside so I did the workout below in the backyard.

2 Rounds
100 Jump Rope
25 KB Swings
25 Ball Slams
3 Rounds of:
5 Shoulder Press
10 Push Press
15 Push ups
Rest
Run 1 mile

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.