UPDATED "ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CATHE'S WORKOUTS"

RE: UPDATED

Hello Again.

I wonder how Cathe would rate her own videos as far as easiet to hardest or even Cede, Brenda, Jai, Lorraine??

That would be cool!

Is there a way to email her and ask her to do that? She owes her loyal fans that much, don't you think? It would take her all of an hour to do it and it would be tremendously helpful as her videos comprise a good percentage of my collection. What's advanced to one may not necessarily be advanced to another, HOWEVER, there is the obvious when it comes to hard or easy videos, i.e., one would never qualify "bootcamp" or "maximum cardio" as being easy.

Denise Berger

Hi, I'm new to Cathe and my next purchases were going to be Body Fusion and Low Impact Step. Do you have a rating for Low Impact Step? I'm sorry if I've overlooked it on the list but I just didn't see it. I'm planning my purchases based on this list so I can gradually work my way up. Thanks for the help!

The workouts you mention are not included in the list. They were released after we did the update. However, they are some of Cathe's introductory workouts, so you should be fine if you are looking for beginner/intermediate type workouts.

Hello Michelle.
From this report, I just received IMAX2 this week as my segway to the new series. I will be happy to pull off 75-80% of the workout on the first run, the second time usually higher. Low Max and Muscle Max are still my favourites with Step,Jump & Punch following.
So, from all the forum readers, I'm sure the new workouts will be added to this list in a reasonable amount of time. A fitness industry leader is stating that "Butt & Gutts" is the toughest Butt & Gutts workout.
What do you think?

Hi JT

I plan to update the list about 4-6 weeks after people receive the new workouts.

Regards

Michelle

Michelle,

Thank you very much for your time and effort. I think alot of forum readers will be interested on how they rate. Have you gotten yours yet? I plan to get mine Thurs/Friday of next week.

Have a Great Weekend.

Hi JT

I'm so excited I just received my shipping notification and they arrive tomorrow.

I hope you have a great weekend too.

Hello Michelle.
This came in handy cause I received the IMAX & Cardio and Weights before all the excitement of the new series was mailed out. Now, I'm getting to C & W, and it helped me as a reference on how to relate the workout as far as difficulty.

Thanks again,

JT or Jennifer in MI

Hello Michelle.
This came in handy cause I received the IMAX & Cardio and Weights before all the excitement of the new series was mailed out. Now, I'm getting to C & W, and it helped me as a reference on how to relate the workout as far as difficulty.

Thanks again,

JT or Jennifer in MI

No, these are two completely different workouts. Body Fusion is a beginner to intermediate workout and comes on the DVD called Basic Step + Body Fusion. We have not started selling Cardio Fusion yet, but will in a few weeks.

When will you be updating the list with the difficulty levels of the new workouts? I recall you saying that it would be updated a few eeks after the videos were released...I want to see how they compare!

Michelle,

As always with such a fantastic idea as ranking these w/o's, there are people like me, that use it constantly. Some days I work advanced, and others (when a cold comes on, flu....) then I work in beginners mode.

My point is please include all of Cathe's w/o's even; Low Impact Circuit, Low Impact Step and Total Body Sculpting. The reason being is although most people know it is for beginners to intermediate, there are those new to Cathe that won't know this. Besides, they are worth putting on paper with the rest anyways. Please don't leave them out.

You have; Get in Shape for Your Wedding, Basic Step Upper Body section, Basic Step Lower Body section, Basic Step, and Body Fusion, which are all beginning/intermediate w/o's, so please include the others.

The reason I'm asking for this, is because I read one of the posts where I thought you said it won't be included in the next update.
I hope I'm wrong, because I would sure like to know this information, as I think others would as well.

You are such a great sport, and this ranking is a powerful tool to use for planning your exercises.

I'm so impressed with this,

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

I wanted to chime into the conversation. I love the guide you have done. Are you looking for input on the new DVDs? I would love to provide input to this. Thanks so much.

Allyson:)

Michelle,

Thanks so much. I am restarting with Cathe's tapes and just did today circuit max (having forgotten how intense it is) and was feeling quite low because I was so exhausted. This puts things in perspective and reminds me it's time to purchase some new tapes!!!

Sandy

Hello. I'm new to Cathe as well, but I've been doing the videos since February.
I'm all sorts of crazy because I went straight into the Gym Style Series. I am looking for a great ab video. Any suggestions?

Green

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.