Update - 4-13-06

Cathe,
Thank you so much for the update! So glad to hear that surgery went so well. I can see you are very relieved to know what was causing all the trouble. I appreciate you sharing the details and helping us all understand. Please take your time for a full recovery. Wishing you the best.
Colleen

Cathe,

Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery. I've recently discovered your workouts and I absoutely love them. I am excited about your new ones but I have plenty to keep me busy till you're fully healed and ready. You are in my prayers.

:)
Adina

Cathe,
I have missed you. I am so glad you are on your way to recovery. I am so looking forward to you new DVD's. Please take your time and take care of yourself. None of us are going anywhere. Thanks for all the info and Happy Easter to you and your family.:)

Susan

Cathe, glad the surgery went so well and you're doing well the day after:) Please, be gentle and kind to yourself and patient (know that's the hard part:)) and allow yourself to mend completely.

Happy Easter to you and your family.

Cathe -

You're in my prayers for a speedy and complete recovery! Hope all goes well.:)

Happy Easter to you and your family!

YEE-HAW!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXCELLENT NEWS!!!!!!!!It won't be long til you can leave the "Lemonade" BEHIND!!!!!!!! HAPPY EASTER and a BIG THANK-YOU for the UPDATES!!!! You are in my prayers. Peggy

Cathe,
This is truly wonderful news!!! I happened to be wearing my HRM when I read this (testing the brand new batteries) and I didn't skip a beat;-) but I did jump from about 57 to about 70 when I saw this update, LOL! See, you could keep us fit from the sidelines:D
Speedy recovery,
Mattea

So sorry to hear about your surgery, but it sounds like you're feeling better already. I hope you're finally on your way back to your ol' self again. You're a great inspiration and you motivate me each time I work out with you to push myself more and more. Take care, Robin

cathe, you are so strong inside and out. I know I'd be losing my patience by now, but you are so positive, and that outlook is just what you need to get you through. I wish you a thorough recovery, and all the best. I'm rootin' for ya!

Glad to hear things are going well and you're recovering nicely. It must be such a relief knowing you finally found the cause of your pain. You are a true inspiration and I'll continue to keep you in my prayers.

Cathe, I have been thinking about you alot and had hoped your doctors would find what was wrong and get you on the road to recovery. I'm so glad for you that the mystery has been solved! I'm sorry you had to go through surgery but I'm grateful you have a great doctor and a loving family to get you better! Hope you have a speedy recovery Cathe! Tracy :)

Woah, Cathe! Glad to hear you found some answers, and I'm wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery, and please relax and allow a full recovery before trying to film anything--we can wait!! You're the best and I am a firm believer that good things come to those who wait! :)

take care!

Thomasina

Hi Cathe,

Glad things are moving forward.

I patiently await the new videos. I am walking up and down the hills of Austria and that is sooooo hard for a flat lander like me.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Winter

P.S. My friend and I drove through Uttendorf while we were exploring the country. Nice Villages here. Too bad I get real car sick!!

Hello Cathe,
I have also been injured for quite some time. I am a runner and hurt my adductor and ITB band. These injuries have plagued me since December and I am finally getting better. It has been very frustrating, as I did want to train for the Flying Pig Marathon in May. Anyway, my point in posting is that I discovered your workouts on FIT television and I immediately loved them. They are very challenging, which is hard to come by. I have also learned the importance of cross training and am converted. I would like to reccommend the book Power Yoga by Beryl Bender Birch. It is written well and it also opened my eyes as to the importance of balance. Thank you,
Gloria

Cathe,
I also wanted to wish you a full recovery and send you well wishes.

Take good care of yourself and don't rush the healing process.

Kim

I'm so sorry to hear that you had to go through surgery, but I am so glad that they found the problem. Sometimes the worst is not knowing. Praying for a complete healing and a speedy recovery!!!! I'll just keep on enjoying all these wonderful rotations till the time comes!

:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.