Update - 4-13-06

RE: Rejoicing With You

It is great that you now know what the problem is with your knee!

I am hopeful that you will be back to "normal" really soon but wish you the best and as was stated above keep being patient and following the doctor's orders.....etc.

Prayers and thoughts are being sent your way for more healing!

Sheila

RE: Rejoicing With You

Cathe, I'm so happy for you that you are feeling so great! I bet you never thought itching could make you so happy!:7

Speedy Recovery!
Terri

RE: THANK YOU :)

Happy healing. :) May it progress well. I often think of the upcoming workouts with warm anticipation while I am enjoying the one's you have already given us. I hope you feel no pressure or stress over the delay. Good things come to those who wait and you have always delivered awesome work outs. I am proud of you for doing this the smart way. You are an amazing role model. It's funny, I recently conquered Rhythmic Step after all these years. :D I'm loving Gym Style too. Just added it to my regimen. It will be a wonderfully exciting day when you announce but I am waiting patiently and I love having something really great to look forward to. Thank your for that. Blessing!
Bobbi "Chicks rule!"http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/tiere/animal-smiley-032.gif
Tell me what you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? -Mary Oliver
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/linie/smiley-linie-008.gif

Bless your heart, Cathe...I'm SO glad you've found a diagnosis & completed the surgery. I think not knowing what's wrong is the most frustrating part of an injury like yours. Thank heaven you're past all that AND the surgery, and now you can just concentrate on healing & recovery.
You are always in my thoughts & prayers. Not to mention my DH...you threw him quite a scare as he was so worried you'd never be able to make more workouts & he LOVES to watch your workouts. Notice I said watch, not do. :p
Take care,
Ruth
:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Cathe I am sorry for your injury and hope you feel better.I know it will be hard to rest because are so active and with your little ones. At least now you know that the problem is being treated.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.