Update - 4-13-06

You must be so relieved to have finally found the culprit to your pain :)

Thanks for sharing and I know you will have a fast recovery :D

Hi Cathe,

You sound so releived, and I would be too! I'm so touched and inspired even more by you for taking care of yourself first! You're not only the best exercise intrusctor I've ever had, but your teaching me to have patience as well. As with all the rest of the gals here, best wishes with your healing process!

:) :)

Cathe, I'm so glad the source of the pain was found! I wish a speeding recovery for you. Not just for the new workouts, but for your life.
Susan C.M.

Cathe- just want to send you a big hug. I hope you have a speedy and as painless as possible recovery. I'm glad to hear that you have found the problem. Wishing you the absolute best, Helen

Thank you Cathe for sharing all the specific details with us. I am praying for a speedy recovery and hoping that your rehab won't be too painful. I can so relate with having a long injury and I am relieved that the surgery found your problem. You've showed so much patience thru it all. Take all the time you need...we will still be here when you are ready to share your talent with us once again. HUGS and Happy Easter to you & your family.

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Thanks for sharing & hope your recovery goes smoothly! Has this whole experience taught you patience or what?

One question: you stated that your syndrome was caused by a specific injury but did your Dr. say (or have you found in your research) that it is common to get from chronic overuse? Can it be avoided/prevented?

I know that all your energy will be going into your recovery, but if you have a moment..please answer. Knee issues come up often on these boards and if we can learn to avoid or prevent injury/overuse it would be a great lesson for all your supporters!

Thanks for being YOU & for being so open and candid with your experiences!:)

Good luck on the recovery! I am so glad you found the answers - its impossible to fix a problem when you don't know what it is - so this must be an enormous relief for you!

I completely respect your privacy - so thank you for sharing what you have - you are truly a wonderful person!

You certainly have good news and bad news! Knowing what is going on with your body is certainly empowering, yet having surgery was so difficult, I am sure! What a blessing to be on the road to recovery and back to a healthy body again! We do take our health for granted until we no longer have it. Prayers and well wishes are sent your way, and have a blessed Easter! You have much to be thankful for!!

Hi Cathe,

I am so happy that you and your MDs have been able to pinpoint the problem, and have found an effective treatment. I can't even imagine how frustrating this whole experience has been for you.

I have confidence that you will recover quickly and fully in record time, but please don't feel pressured to hurry the process. You have given us so many effective rotations that I am sure we can find something new to challenge ourselves. Speaking for myself, I believe I will repeat "Boot Camp" (from August) next, just to celebrate your road to recovery. :eek: ;( :7

Julie

Cathe,
Thanks for the update!:) Please take all the time you need to heal. Best wishes for a full recovery.
Deanie:)

Hi Cathe!

Thank you so much for the update. It must be a relief to finally have some answers, I'm just sorry you needed surgery. I'm so thankful that you can finally see a light at the end of what has been a very long tunnel. My prayers are with you still for a full and speedy recovery. I hope all goes well with your rehab and please, don' overdo it!

All my best to you and yours for a Blessed Easter holiday!

Michele:)

So glad to hear you were patient enough to find out what was really wrong. Definitely worth it in the end . . .

Lots of good wishes coming your way for a full recovery.

And many thanks for helping me stay healthier in my busy life.

:D

Cathe,
Hope your are feeling better each day. Thanks for the update and thanks for all the info on Pilca Syndrome.

Joanne

I'm glad you finally found out what the problem was. It can be so frustrating to know 'something' is wrong, but not have anyone be able to tell you what.

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

I'm so happy you are finally on the road to recovery. Hope this finds you getting better and stronger every day. You certainly have gotten me healthier and stronger every day. I can't wait till you can begin filming but don't rush it. You're worth the wait. Take care.

Marcy

Hi Cathe! I'm soooooo happy you finally have an answer and that you are on your way to recovery! This is fabulous news! Take care of yourself and, before you know it, you'll be back and going at full speed! :)

I am happy that you finally have an answer! Hope you have a comfortable and complete recovery and get back to feeling like yourself soon!

Take care of yourself and thanks for the update!

Linda

Cathe
I am new to your site but not your workouts and I am so glad that you found your problem and get it fixed!! I hope you take all the time you need to recover so we will have our Cathe (strong and the Queen of workouts) back!! God Bless you and your family on your recover!! HUGS!!

Jeannie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.