UPDATE 2/14/06 Filming Date Set

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

Finally the day we have all waited for has arrived. We will begin filming the new workouts on March 4th and we should be finished filming on March 18th.

I had my doc appt yesterday and doc says all is looking pretty good. So I am going to take a couple of weeks to gradually build up my endurance and then filming will begin.

To play it safe, I have set up a plan to film the first two workouts, take a little time off to recover, and then film the remaining workouts. Therefore, all four workouts should be finished filming no later than March 18th.

But don't worry, no time will be lost, as we will begin editing the first two workouts within the break period.

Thanks for your patience and loyal support!

Cathe
(Who has been doing the Happy Dance all morning)

:7 :7 :7

Cathe,

Now I know why I've been hearing this rather bizarre tapping noise in the background. It must have been you doing that Happy Dance!!! Yippie!! I'm sooo happy to hear that your doctor's appointment went well, and that you have the all clear to start filming.

However, I'll just continue sending you both healing vibes and happy thoughts your way. :)

Lorrayne

Cathe,
So glad to hear your calf is healing up nicely. Also glad to hear you are playing it smart and allowing a break between filming the workouts.

Today is certainly one to celebrate.

Joining you in a happy dance.

:)

Cathe,

This is the most wonderful news I heard today, sending you tons of prayers for a speedy recovery. Hugs to you Cathe!!!!

Do you know offhand, which workouts will you be filming first?

Cathe - Thank you so much for the wonderful news!!:7 Sounds like you are playing it safe and smart! Take care of yourself! :D

Enjoy your Valentine's Day with your hubby (or whole family if you are like us with no babysitter;) )!!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!! I'm so happy for you, Cathe! I know you must be thrilled beyond words. Just be careful while you are doing that happy dance!

Happy Valentine's Day to you as well. You've made mine happy, because I know my heart will soon be pumping to more of your awesome workouts!

That's GREAT news, Cathe! I'm glad to hear your injury is better.

I'm really looking forward to these workouts.:)

Thank you for the update.

Susan C.M.

Great news! We're really looking forward to the finished product - but we know they will be worth the wait! We know you'll do your normal bang-up job, you AND your nifty crew of petite gals.
Just Do It! :)

Yay!!!

Thank you, Cathe! I'm so glad you're feeling better. As many say here, you are a fitness inspiration, and someone I enjoy "spending time with" every day during my workouts. You're the best!! - Sarah

Yeah!!!!

I am so glad to hear you are back in the groove! I know you must feel great to have the date set and the goal within reach. Congrats!

This is a nice Valentines' Day present, isn't it?

Take care, we will be looking forward to further info!

Thanks!

Cathe, that's such GREAT news! Please go slow and be careful--you're continued good health is the most important thing.

Michele:)

Cathe, I have to say, you are awesome! You blow me away all the time! I sincerely hope you are up to par. Thanks for filling us in.

Marla

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.