UPDATE 2/14/06 Filming Date Set

Thanks Cathe. Glad to hear you're doing well.

What great incentive to focus on losing the last of my baby weight!

18 days and counting:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Cathe~~~
WHOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Can you tell we are all excited about this awesome news?? Not an overly excited bunch are we? Well this is fantastic news and so happy you are doing well.....looking forward to some sore muscles....

Hi Cathe!

I'm so happy your doc gave you clearance to proceed with your workouts and that filming can begin. Thank you for demonstrating grace while "under pressure" and for taking the necessary time and measures to heal your injury.

Did your boys lavish you with sweet little valentines?

~ Kim

"Welcome the challenge...embrace it...don't fear it." - Cathe Friedrich

YEEEEHAAAAAA!!!!!!

Cathe, I'm so glad to hear you got the "all clear." It's going to be so nice to be able to really get up and jump around, huh? Thanks a bunch for the update.

That is great news Cathe! Thank you so much for letting us know. I am glad you are feeling better! I think I will do the happy dance with you. LOL!

Hi Cathe,

So glad to hear the good news! It's great that you listened to your body and your doc! The wait has been long, but I think it will be worth it. This month has been pretty good for me, because I also used some of my tax refund and purchased Power Hour+ and Hard Core Low Max, I'm getting these tomorrow, and now I can practice with BodyMax and get myself prepared for BodyMax2...also my husband bought me a Polar F11, this is great! I'm so happy! Thanks for the update! Love your workouts and thanks for helping me with keeping my body healthy and fit the fun/hard way!!! :7

Woweeeee!

Happy Dance Time!

Looking forward to these new workouts, and spending some
more "air-time" with you and the crew!

:) }( :)
Brigitte

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Most importantly I am glad to hear that you have recovered. But I am looking forward to the workouts too.
:9

Jo

I am glad to hear that you have recovered. I am glad you took the time to heal. I hope you have a fun time filming. I am looking forward to the new workouts. Thanks for the update!

Jeni

Hi Cathe,

Woohooo! I'm SO glad to hear you are healing nicely & being smart with your filming (goes without saying, of course).

The timing is perfect for me personally, but the important thing is you are feeling better.

Happy Dancing With You!!!

Ruth
:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.