Transforming Violets in June!!!

Last night we had more rain, but this morning was only cloudy so it was out with the dogs for a jog and then back out by myself for a total of 45 mins. Had to walk a little because my heart rate kept going to high.
Last night DH and I went to see "Live Free or Die Hard". It was pretty good. Some of it was pretty far fetched, but at least it was entertaining.

Wendy, I'm sure your endulgance was well deserved with all your hard workouts you do.

Hi to Heather and Kim

Jean

Hi girls,

Just checking in to say hey and then get back to my packing. I leave for the beach tomorrow and won't return till next sunday! Yeah!! I just love it when I can get away.

Yesterday I went to the gym and did 30 on the ski machine and 30 on the ellipt. One thing I am looking forward to is when I get back to the beach I will start incorporating some more weights and cardio. Right now I have been doing mostly cardio but i know that lifting burns fat also. So I want to find a rotation that is good and see what the difference will be. I like doing circuit training and wonder if I do that twice a week with a total body if I would see a difference. Mind you I will gain 10 pounds on this vacation! Well hopefully not that much but I know the way my family eats it will be a few.

Hope everyone has a great July 4th week!

kim

Last night we went with some friends to Buca di Peppo, which means "you're gone eat alot of calories" Lol. So today, I made sure I got up and went to spin class. Also did upper body work while at the gym.

Well the end of month is here again. I'll take measurements tomorrow, but I don't think this was a month of any progress. Looks like just a maintain. Will see.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.