The Body Blast Series

Cathe - Golly Miss Molly! You never cease to AMAZE ME! These look absolutely fabulous! I can not believe how you listen to your fans so much. It is such a pleasure to buy every single video you ever make!

They all sound FAB!!!!! Thanks so much for doing 6 videos and such a great combination of step, kickbox, intensity and weights!

My credit card is waiting for the pre-sale!

You are truly the sliced bread in a busy mom's life! I don't know how I would ever get my butt kicked workin' out at home if it wasn't for you!

Thanks a million!

Sounds awesome

I am especially excited about the superset.. I hope there will be a mix and match option to do a 30 minute routine a day and that it will be fast enough for those of us trying to keep our heart rate up in a short amount of time..

I am also for a good long athletic stretch.. Is there any way you could chapter the stretch moves..like you do the abs stuff in CTX so that those of us who need a good stretch after biking/running or another VF tape can use it and get a good 10 minute stretch in anytime we need it with directions. I WOULD LOVE THAT.

Cathe.

I ditto what everyone else has said about your new videos - I am truly drooling with excitement. You can bet I will preorder these on the first day of the preorder sale.

I kiddingly said on one of the forums not long ago that I wished you would do a new series for all of the seasons! Which I know would be too much work. I think doing 12 videos in one year is awesome!

I am so glad that you decided to do some more kickbox, which I hope will be incorporated on the step - for that is one of my favorite workouts.

The glutes workout sounds fantastic - actually they all do - I can't wait to hear about all of it coming together - maybe you will have your Cathe gear ready soon, too.

My credit card is just sitting here by the computer waiting to get used.

Thank you again for all the work that you do for all of us at home exercisers. I was able to quit the club because of your workouts - now I can do what I want to do and not have to bring my kids into a day care!

Cheryl

All I can say is "YIPEE!!!!" I can hardly wait!! These sound like terrific workouts. I don't know which one I would want to do first!
Thank You for all your terrific work! Will you also have a DVD similar to the Terminator where you combined the workouts? (please do!!!!)
Thanks Again
jen

These workouts sounds really amazing! I can't wait! You have outdone yourself again!

I want to see you pumping out some bench presses and one-arm rows with 30 pound dumbbells and bicep curls with 20s! If you are doing it in the video, I will do it, and I want to do it or else I am never going to build more muscles!

Oh, and please do an extra long stretch in one of them. PRETTY PLEASE!

Thank you!

Just show me when and where to pre-order and I'm THERE!!!:7 :7 :7

Thanks again, Cathe -- your new, creative ideas, boundless energy and FAB workouts never cease to amaze me! CAN'T WAIT!!!! :) :D :7

Chris in IL

Cathe, thank you SO MUCH...I can't wait! Thanks especially for doing step...I'm in heaven! Credit card standing by...

Ruth ;)

Hi Cathe,

I am way too excited for words and can't wait. More step, more kick boxing yee-pee!!!! Thank you so very much. You are the best!!!! (but I am sure you've heard that already).

When can we preorder?!

RE: Clearly you jest! ...

I am very serious - we all know your story, and feel it would be an honor to see you in those new workouts!

Just Do It! :)

EEEWWWWW YUK! You say this ONLY because you have NO CLUE what I look like when I finish a "Cathe!" H*ll, just a 30 minute CTX cardio leaves me looking like I fell off a horse and got dragged for miles on a wet road before it was over!
And ask yourself, as much as we want these new workouts, do you REALLY want to have to wait until Christmas for them because poor Cathe had to stop filming every 15 minutes so the paramedics could restart my heart or give me oxygen? I think not! :)

Donna

Fitness~ It's a journey, not a race!

If they situated you in the back row of steps, you could sweat all you want! I'll not back down on this one, dearie!

This is wonderful!
I'm so looking forward to the newest workouts . I'll be paying very close attention to when the presale will be....Also will the mini step be availble soon too?

Cathe, you rock! I recently started a new job as Program Manager of a Corporate Fitness Center. The group exercise schedule was in great need of change. As part of the Spring schedule, I added pyramid style strength workouts and your format of Boot Camp, incorporating the different components of fitness, plus core work in abs classes.

The feedback from members has been incredibly positive and I can already see the percentage of participation from April to May is going to surpass what we did from March to April.

I am really looking forward to your new series! Keep up the great work!! :7

-Roe

Yikes! I can't believe there is more to come! I haven't been around for awhile since I am a tax accountant & don't really go online between Jan & May & haven't even done all the Intensity Series & now there will be some great new workouts at the end of the summer!! I'm very happy & they sound so good...I'm glad there's some more cardio in this series (not that I'm complaining about the Intensity series--I love the workouts I've done!)

Way to go, Cathe!

Leslie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.