The Body Blast Series

I was wondering how you'd be able to deal with all our varying suggestions in just four workouts LOL!

This sounds great!

Does everyone else feel that at least two of the workouts are EXACTLY what you asked for ;-)

I was afraid there would be several of the workouts that I just wouldn't want because of the step work, but it looks like I may be getting all of them!

One question: any idea how you are going to combine these on the DVD's?

WOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it we got the legs tape. I'm not even that bummed about losing the "Intro" tape as my legs are all geared up to do some more kickboxing and then onto burning out the legs & glutes. Now if these don't get my hinny in shape by golly nothing will. Damn, and I promised I wouldn't order anymore tapes. Hmmm, thinking I'd better make my loving b/f his favorite dinner tonight to butter him up and break the news to him gently. Of course, my b-day is in another month so I'm thinking the charge will be duly justified. Cathe thank you so much. You are simply marvelous.

Cathe,

Absoutely can't wait for the new vid's! They sound fabulous!
THANK YOU!!!! Your dedication is so admirable. Thanks so much for listening to your fans and always bringing challenging and intense workouts to us. Got my credit card ready! :)

The new workouts sound EXCELLENT! I cant wait to order all 6!! THANK YOU CATHE FOR PUTTING A HUGE SMILE ON MY FACE!! :D :+ :7

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have done it AGAIN!!!!!! Cathe, you never cease to blow us away! THANK YOU SO MUCH for our taking our suggestions and formulating a series that might just give the Intensity Series a run for its money. :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 YOU ARE THE BEST....BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!

Oh My! You made me one very happy girl! Thank you! Thank you!
Thank you! I am so happy that you decided to give us six new challenges!

You take such good care of us and truly are an inspiration! You are the BEST!!!!!!!!!

Karen

Clearly you jest! ...

I can't even get through Imax 2 without modifications yet! Thanks, but I'm happy working out in the privacy of my bedroom where only I can see myself dripping sweat like a bovine and no one else is subjected to it! :)

Donna

Fitness~ It's a journey, not a race!

I am sooo ready to pre-order them all! :) I cannot wait! :) Every workout sounds fantastic! :)

Donna

Fitness~ It's a journey, not a race!

Once again Cathe, Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!I am so excited and anxious!!! You are
truly the greatest ever!!! :+

I am absolutely thrilled. I am now doing your May rotation, but until I started it, I was doing the Intensity Blast, and just saw amazing results. With these 6, I have a feeling I will take things to yet another level. You are just plain amazing!

Wooohoooooooooooooooooo! I am turning 30 this month and this is JUST the bithday present I need to buy for myself, happy birthday to me! the Intensity Series was what finally pushed me past my body reshaping/fitness plateau and now a whole new series? Hurrah!!!

Besides, the money you spend on Cathe workouts doesn't count ;)

Jill:7

Featurette Request

Cathe, these sound absolutely awesome, and I want to reiterate my earlier request: Would you make as a separate feature breakdown of some of the moves? What I really want to perfect is my kicks and punches to get the most out of them, and if you had a separate feature on the "Kick..." workout that took me thru each move several times to get the precise form down, that'd make these workouts all the more awesome & effective. I also would like to see breakdown of some step moves, but not in a workout itself--the quicker ones (e.g., 360's), & since I also don't get/enjoy dancey steps (e.g. Rhythmic Step), a separate breakdown of dancey/floor choreography would at least allow me to practice what you're doing (tho I'll probably still substitute athletic power moves on the step). You could show athletic power alternatives to the dancey/floor moves that would keep those of us who don't like dancey in step with you when you return to the step.

I have a shoulder injury and appreciate your safety tips while doing delt work...and I can't do push ups at all ):. If you keep in mind that some of us might be dealing with injuries and can really use helpful tips in working out safely, that enhances the work out also.

Thanks so much for being so responsive to our requests, for being so intense-athletic-powerful, and a marvelous mentor for those of us reaching for the same. I am so grateful I've found you (and I thought I was in great shape b4 I found you!)

All that I can say is, "WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Cathe - YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't sound like you had much of a vacation at all!!!!! Can't wait for the pre-sale!

You are so great at meeting the requests of your loyal fans!! There is something for everyone in this series. Is this going to be sold as a set or individually? Oh, I guess we can wait until the presale announcement.

Thanks again for taking our requests into consideration... you can't make everybody happy, but I think you're at 99.5%!

(((((Cathe)))))) you are wonderful. My credit card is ready ;o)
I'm truly excited!!! Thank you, hugs....

Teddygirl~~

OMG Cathe!!!! I am just sitting here yelling "YAYYY!! YAYYY!" :7 You're the best! Where do you get your energy???:eek: Can't wait. Thank you!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.