STS first time!

Colleen....glad its just doms....:eek: enjoy doms....I always do!!!

Carolyn...yes...One life to live is coming back too!!! hehehe... Im like a kid at christmas....I just loved AMC..... they continued it online...but I didnt know....so all the online episodes are on hulu...so last night I watched 3 of them....there are 39...so I have to catch up....monday is when they start back..... hehehe:D

Today is rest day....no cathe workout.... :(....but I am going to go biking with Tim....just a few miles! Then recliner time :).... as much as I dont like rest....I have now learned it is a must....so we saw see how my rest evening goes....I think it will we fab...as I will be catching up on AMC....hehehehe

Be back in a few....

Hi friends,
I did the brief but intense UY HardCore earlier. Of course I couldn't do all the reps. I don't think I'll ever do all the reps of the pose where you sit on your tailbone (?bow or ?boat)--it's impossible. I have a bone in the way!
My shoulders are so tight from yesterday's UY. In a good way I suppose. I'm hoping to get more toned arms from this.
Has anyone ever had the nozzle not click when filling your car's gas tank? Well, it happened to me today. Can you say spillage??:mad:
Omg, it's just so humid outdoors. But COOL!

I'm back!!!

Betty...no that has never happened to me....but ive seen it happen to people....so sorry! And yes the weather is aweful....what is going on??? This is so unusual, for us to have nasty weather like this daily! Go away.... ;)

Do anyone have a foam roller??? If so, does it work?

The Dr I work for recommend me to get one to help my hamstring tightness.....

Our goldfish was named goldy too! We grew quite attached to it. DD received it as a goody bad item at a birthday party she attended. Who thinks that is a good idea?

Yes Betty, we were caught in that awful traffic. I knew it would be bad so we left earlier than we usually do, but it took us 4 hours to get home! All my relaxed feelings were gone!

Good morning! A gloomy, airless, humid day--what a nightmare. When you step outdoors you are instantly beset by mosquitoes and sweat. At least the temps are much lower, gratefully.
I haven't decided on a workout yet but my shoulders are still so domsy. I wonder if I can handle another UY. Maybe I'll do a Cathe LB workout. Better get started.

Good morning girls.

Betty, give uy a rest today.

Carolyn how are the doms today? Go spin now. :)

Today I did super cuts. Had to modify a few moves and couldn't get though the whole Situp push up combo in the end. Overall good.

Good Morning!!! My computer has had issues all morning...but its finally fixed!!! YEAH!!!

I DO LOVE spinning, so much that I went out and bought bikes! LOL

I sometimes will just ride to get some miles in....and other days I do a dvd....Im really excited for pedal power!!!!

My left leg, which is my bad leg is killing me with muscle soreness....my right leg is fine....I must be favoring it more than I thought.....my muscles in it can definately feel these workouts and stretches. I think the stretching is helping! I think I may get a foam roller to try to help the soreness in my hamstring?????

It is extremely warm once again....and now there is a tropical storm in the ocean....too far away to see where its going.....I just hope it doesnt come here....we do not need anymore rain.....its soggy outside!! Yuck!!!:confused:

Have a lovely day my friends! :p;):D:cool::eek:

Good morning girls.

Betty, give uy a rest today.

Carolyn how are the doms today? Go spin now. :)

Today I did super cuts. Had to modify a few moves and couldn't get though the whole Situp push up combo in the end. Overall good.

Colleen, it's great to hear you're on Cathe. Isn't SC fun? I love SC, but that combo at the end, not so much!
I did give UY a rest. Pulled out several things before landing on a KM premix. Now that I decided I won't go TraJoe's till later this week, that means I could have worked out longer:confused:. Darn it.

The fog is still over us. Shoot me now for this stinking relentless humidity!

It sounds like your ub needs a rest Betty. You don't to get burned out. Have you still been riding your bike? You never mention it anymore.
I was really hoping that you and Missy were going to love spinning.

The weather for Friday looks cloudy and cool up north. I think we should save our tubing for Saturday. It stinks because we have to be out of the hotel at 11:00 on Saturday. If we tube that day we will have to change in the car and then make the 2 hr drive home. Stinks!
I need to hash it out with my friend.

Still on the couch!:eek:

Sorry that I don't love spinning, Carolyn.:eek: I knew I would use it for light spins but not the intensity of Cathe--yet. My quads aren't THAT strong. Too many options nowadays!

Missy, nice job taking a break last night from working out. Did you go biking with Tim?

Idk how you gals keep hammering it out every single day. I get so achy. Feelin' old.

Betty....we did not go biking because the humidity was so bad....you went outside and it was aweful.....so I just took the night off and rested. I stuggled with Boots and got on Hulu....and before I knew it...it was 9:45....;)

BTW....its never a dull moment at my office..... we had a patient come to her dr appt drunk today, she was wasted falling all over the place, holding onto walls and such (crazy) it was 10 am...it was so bad....we had one of ours nurses drive her home....then 15 minutes later....a patient fell outside...and we had to call ambulance to come get her to take to er for xrays.....Craziness at the dr office today!!!! :confused:

Okay...get this....

Last night Tim and I was discussing my workouts...and I was telling him how happy I am that I am back to Cathe workouts....and how she always stretches you so well...and that I just love love love her!!! Im just so happy when im doing cathe workouts!!!

He says....well...you get what you pay for.....i almost swallowed my tounge....lol....tim is so cheap...he is always saving money....but always lets me buy my fitness stuff...come to think of it....he encouraged me to buy Cathes LIS series.....hehehe

Bbl!!!

I just bought a foam roller.....now I must wait for it to arrive in mail!!! hehehe

I will rehab my hamstring.....it just may take some time....but at this point...I am okay with not running...since it is too hot outside!!! hehehe

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.