STS first time!

Clouded up in the aft. I can't remember the forecast. It's more than my brain can handle, I guess.
Are Paula's Choice natural? or what's the buzz on it?
Eating pesto from a spoon now.

Woohoo I'm with ya Missy!!!! So excited :) :) :)

I did AT today and then later did BBL2. I didn't really want to buy my friend said her legs were killing after doing both two days in a row....bring in the DOMS!!!!

Carolyn Love that news about your knee :)

Jean Glad to hear you're home. Yum pizza....we had that for dinner too...just a frozen one though.

So tomorrow we have our annual girls Stillwater trip. It's Tony's mom, aunts, SIL's, cousins, etc. It's cool but I'm the only one who doesn't drink. We meet in the morning and have bloodies...coffee for me....then at lunch everyone had beer or wine...water for me lol. I'm so boring. Maybe I'll have a bloody this year. Anyways, it's a small town with all kinds of shops.....antiques...knicknacks and such. We are staying overnight this time and it's giving me anxiety. I know it will be fun but I just hate being away from my boys. I work Sun at 7am so I'll be getting up extra early to get there being it's father away.

That's it for now :)

Marie, try to enjoy yourself. I'm with you on the very same anxieties though!:D And not drinking.
Mmm, antiques sound fab!

Carolyn, definitely great news on the knees.

Jean, home sweet home!
We just watched Maleficent, which was good.

Good morning.....I'm sick....and I feel horrible. ... my chest is killing me, coughing, sore throat, and headache.....I sure hope I feel better soon....:mad:

Marie....try to enjoy yourself!

Hope yall have a nice weekend.... back to bed i go..... so not me....I'm normally already exercised and heading out the door to grocery shop.....:(

Oh no, Missy! I hope it's just a cold and not the flu! Fluids, rest. Don't try to be superwoman this weekend. Let Tim baby you and you'll be better in no time.

I got a shipping notice too!
When's your shot scheduled for, Carolyn?

Rainy day here. Do you have snow?

Oh no, Carolyn! Try napping it off, or how about caffeine from coffee?
Write all those questions down and address each one.

Jean, how many animals total do you have?
60 degrees is pretty enviable.

I made crepes with eggs and hash browns this morning.
Dh has a bad migraine.

I am still I'm bed..
.my body aches so bad...and I'm so fatigued.....I got up enough energy to walk to the mail box....which was all of 2 minutes.....and that's all I had.....I hurt so bad......I sure hope I better by the time I get my dvds.....and yes Carolyn....maybe it's a good sign....

As f or tim....he is a scared of germs....so he stays far away.....

Nite nite.....

Thank you for that beautiful picture! Now we can envision it.
Look for the show another time then, if you remember. I don't know why they publish that it's available... I haven't tried myself yet.

Missy :( Feel better my friend. There is a respiratory thing going around over here too. My MIL was coughing up a lung yesterday. Stay in bed and relax and drinks lots of fluids. Feel better!

Jean That beach looks heavenly!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow what a cool place. Me likey the beach ;) I love that you use a sticky roller on your curtains. I do that on my lampshades. They get so dusty!

Betty Black Mirror sounds great! I will definitely check that out. You made crepes?! Wow what a chef! Sounds yummy!

Oh Carolyn! Your pain is so maddening!!!!!!! So unfair! You are so healthy and in such good shape you should not have to deal with that pain :( I'm interested to hear what your dr says. Good luck!

Hey where's my shipping notice?! I thought I ordered right away but maybe not. Oh well, I told my mom I wouldn't do them without her anyways and she didn't order til later. Not sure I'll be able to wait that long lol. We won't be actually doing them together...more like by ourselves on the same day.

Stillwater was fun :) I didn't buy anything. My goodness it's spendy down there. I did have a bloody with the girls. And a buzz followed lol....not a drinker so I'm a lightweight. I only slept 5 hours last night because everyone wanted to hang out downtown. Thankfully after the second place a few others were like, let's go. A few more stayed and I'm sure they were feeling the results this morning. That is one reason I don't drink...my entire next day is ruined....not worth it!

Worked mom baby today....for the first half of the day and now I'm what they call house float. I round to every unit and help with whatever is needed. It's fun...lots of variety. Just made my last rounds and everyone is good so figured I'd hang out in the library. I have a phone they can call if they need me.

No workout today or yesterday. I did get in 2 walks in during breaks though and did my challenge. 2- 60s planks.

Can't wait to get home to my boys! I miss them SOOOO much. Snuggles on the couch is my plan tonight....sounds perfect :) :) :)

Last edited:
Hello!
It was a sunny day for the latter portion of it.
I did a few errands. I long for the days I had days off during the week.

Marie, I love that you don't drink! It's so rare. In this country, any excuse to get a buzz on. I'm no teetotaler but I don't enjoy the taste of beer nor wine. Wasted calories, in my book. I like the fruity cocktails though.
I wonder if we will receive the dvds by tomorrow since most were shipped out by Saturday. I'm still haven't gotten the ones I ordered on Sunday. I wonder if they were nicked by thieves.:D

Missy, I hope you're feeling better today! Stay in and cuddle with Mr Boots and Tim.

You guys see the RWH User's Guide? I love that Cathe made the workouts <47 mins each! Perfect for my time constraint! I need to get my act together and maybe do a 30-min one on Tues or Thurs. Yeah, right!

Carolyn, Paula's Choice products seem to have a low toxicity rating in EWG's database. (Insert thumbs up here!)
Drinking hot water as we speak!

What, do you guys have a life or something??

Jean, ever notice Adam Sandler movies are so dumb? I watch them anyway. He always has some of his friends in his movies. That was filmed in MA, incidentally.

Carolyn, wassup?

Mary, how was PT? I hope work has eased up a little.

Colleen, hello!

Omg, it's 11:30 already. I'm so going to regret it in the morning.

Not only did I not shut my light off till midnight, I woke an hour before the alarm. Way to start the week! Added to that is dh's car problems.
I did GG this morning. My sedentariness must be catching up--it was painful to do!
It's another cloudy day. These fewer daylight hours are killing me!
Can y'all come and chat? I have nothing much to say. Oh, switching my week around this week--doing my PA one Mon & Tue

Hello! I enjoyed the Betty and Marie and Jean show!

Cold and cloudy here with a few snowflakes thrown in. I had my pt appt today. She pulled and stretched me and then manipulated the muscles. My hip alignment is off. And she watched me do squats and said my form is bad, I arch my back when I go down and that puts pressure on my hamstrings. She showed me how to do them the right way but I just could not, I kept arching my back. So I can only do wall squats for now, and we'll go from there. At least there seems to be some reason for my pain.

Carolyn, are you pain free now in your everyday activities? I think that's what they want you to get to, and then you gradually build back up to where you were before. Don't rush it! I believe that you will get back to where you were, you are under good care!

I have not received the new dvds yet but I won't be able to do them anyways.

Jean that is some coupon savings. I just don't have time to clip coupons and then when I do, I forget them at home. And I think I saw that Adam Sandler movie, and yes it was dumb!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.