STS first time!

Jean, thank you for such kind words! I will heed them eventually.
I watched Tammy tonight. It wasn't her usual obnoxious roles, but close.
Marie, tell us how B is doing.
I need to get to bed earlier!

He's doing better thankfully. Tolerated food today. Sleeping like a baby now.

Betty That is so cool that you worked on a neuro unit. That is a hard job you had. I'm sure you were great at it. Smart and organized!

Tired....off to bed....

Good morning....sitting here eating oatmeal. .. its going to be 77 this afternoon....

Carolyn....I was okay after my mini run.... I only ran for about 30 minutes with a break at each 10 min....gonna try again this week....but I've been having headaches due to sinus preaaure I think.....

Tomorrow....I'm off....I have a followup appt for Mr Boots....to make aure he is doing okay with the new food...its at 9 am....then I have a dentist appt at 1:30 to fix a tooth that a filing fell out of.....so wish me luck as I do not do well with dental work!

Last night I attempted css...but I got halfway through and stopped and ahowered and had to lay down as my head was throbbing....but I at least tried.....some exercise ia better than none.

So.... I received my victoria secret order....and I got the black friday tote bag....since I spent $75..... it was really not me....but it was free....so I immediately posted it on ebay.... and sold it for $27.95..... oh yeah!!!! Now I got free money! Lol

Be back....gotta get ready for work!

Missy, try oil pulling to get rid of sinus fluid buildup.
You smart girl, you, posting that on eBay!
77 is so awesome! Wild swings! We have our last mild day today--low 50s with showers.

I did KPC this morning! I just love it, but hadn't done it in a while!
Plumbing today.

Good morning! Gloomy today, even my coffee isn't helping.

Had a very busy few days and no time to check in. We had a very tough time with dd and Thanksgiving foods, her body just couldn't handle them. Very hard to manage. I have wanted to scream and cry at the same time. But she seems better now.

Been sticking with my workouts, except for today - needed a rest day.

Sounds like you are all doing well with your workouts. Carolyn you will get there. When is your next appt? I just bought new sneakers and it made me realize just how bad my old ones were, they were not absorbing any shock at all.

Marie small children throwing up is awful, poor B. Glad he is on the mend.

My dds want bean boots for Christmas, can you believe they are backordered until Feb. and March?! You would think they could better plan supply and demand by now.

Better get back to work.

Hi Mary!!! So sorry about dd and the foods! Must be so tough. Keep hanging on. She's getting stronger for it. Is it normal for her levels not to be fully stable yet?
What are bean boots??

I so agree about thrift stores! I really get excited about furniture!

Betty levels can change based on foods, hormones, illnesses, weather. Hate it.
Bean boots are LL Bean boots, they're very popular these days.

And oldest dd's bday is today, we celebrated while she was home but we are having cupcakes delivered to her room today. She is working so hard on final projects and exams.

Thanks Carolyn, we didn't go to my brother's because I had been so busy with work and it would have been more work to bring all the food and dishes to his place. So he and my Mom came for dinner, it was nice.

Hamstring is still tight and has travelled to my hip. I actually made an appt. to go back for PT, and I am trying to foam roll every day.

Freak. The site just crashed and it lost my post.

Mary, the weather affects her diabetes? That's so insane!
Does the pediatrician help in between trips to Joslin? It's quite a hike.
I'm glad you'll go see why the hamstring is still tight and why it's affecting your hip now.
How fun to receive cupcakes!!! I'd be ecstatic for some right about now. Happy Birthday to DD! Is she 19?

Carolyn, fist bump! Good girl! Don't worry about your muscle tone. You are a long-term exerciser and will bounce back fast. Seriously.
Crossing my digits that it's your sister's shoulders.

Work was inexplicably busy. I had so few to bill but yet it took me all day. After, I had to go in 4 diff directions for my errands. In the rain. With approaching dusk. With the rest of the crowds.:confused:

Hello??
It's a somewhat sunny day. My exercise was a load of laundry.
One more early wake-up for work. I can make it.:)

Hello friends! I am off work today....had to take boots to dr this morning for followup....he seems to be doing better on his new food....now I am at dentist....not good....we shall see what the dx ia..... I had a filling fall out a bit ago.....I just hate dentist.....to painful!!!

Jean....thank you so much....u just made my day!

Be back when done at dentiat!!!! I'm scared! !!! Seriously. ...I'm a chicken when it comes to the dentiat!

Carolyn, how can you forget to check in? (insert crying emoticon) I'm always looking for a new post from you guys.
Guess what? The news just mentioned the shortage of Bean Boots! Those ugly duck boots are back in vogue (sorry, Mary). LL Bean is supposedly ramping up production but no mention of when new stock will be available. I hope they will be available for winter use.:D (Mary, don't bother with outlet stores; others have already checked! All out everywhere!) But you know what? Those boots are waaaay more practical than Uggs!
I worked till 4:30. Long day, good pay.;)

Good evening.... so the dentist gave me a treatment plan....no drilling today....I go back Thursday next week for my top left....which is where the filling is missing.... then I have one other appt to acted after that for my right top.... my bottoms are fine! So...we shall see next week....lol

I ran yesterday for 45 minutes with lots of walking....more like I ran 15 min out of that....and last night and today I have suffered.....errrrrrr......I'm so angry"!!!!

Off to bed.....as I must work tomorrow! Good night!

I did this workout during B's nap today. My friend found it. I'm going to do level 2 tomorrow. There is also a level 3. I like that it was only 20m.....all lower body no equipment. Perfect add on to the X10 b and I did this morning before swim lessons.

Missy Glad Boots is feeling better! Hope the dentist was ok....never fun :/

Off to bed....

Good morning....

Too funny...marie....I was looking at that workout last night on youtube.... that workout is also available on dvd....hehehehe

Be back in a bit!

TGIF! I've been feeling so tired this week, with not enough hours for anythig, and it's so dark all the time! Ugh, welcome to the real world, right?
It's sunny! Yay!
I did BC this morning. It's so perfectly clever! It hits everything in each of the circuits. Even abs!

Carolyn, please don't be down on yourself. You will recover to some level acceptable to you. Be patient.
I barely move aside from my 3 workouts; I'm sure that's really bad too. I bet you move around so much daily between your kids and dogs, etc

Jean, safe drive back home!

Missy & Marie--great minds think alike!!!!!:D

I dread work today--my coworker is off cooking with her mom for a huge Christmas party.
I better get off. I can't seem to get out of the house on time!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.