STS DEAL OF THE DAY!!!!!

Wow, seriously? Natasha, the shipping is outrageous! I hate paying for shipping. I'm a fan of online shopping but I only shop at companies that offer free shipping. Most of them will require that I spend a certain amount. I don't give them much business. I love Amazon though. Since I'm a Prime member, I get certain things free 2 day shipping. Yeah, you're better off finding it in a local health food store. My son does try to lift the dumbbells. LOL. It drives me crazy because he would do it when I'm working out. I've had to put my weight down to stop him from dropping his dumbbell on his little feet. He can actually pick up 8 pound dumbbells. Is that crazy or what? Yes, kids that age are a challenge. You can't really reason with them. Once they get older though bribing and threatening work well. LOL :D My teenager and pre-teen girls are a challenge now. All I got to say is that it's "payback". I wasn't the easiest teenager. Sometimes I do lose it and had to scream instead of talk. My girls would look at each other as if to say "mom's going crazy". LOL Well, I'm only human. I can't be too hard on myself. You shouldn't either. This challenging time will pass until the next fun stage. Oh and you're so right about the workouts releasing some of the stress. On days that I don't work out, I don't cope very well. :D So this fitness journey is forever; not just a short term thing. It helps me put things in perspective.
You can probably tell I don't have a busy day at work today. I've written a book and I'm actually posting in the middle of the day. :D

Yes, Disney is exciting. I'm only able to do it because my sister pass her time share thing to us. She's having her first baby real soon (in a few weeks). The expenses of Disney has always been too high for us. I'm definitely looking for tips to stay on a buget. The time share thing took care of the hotel stay. Now I have to think about the park tickets and other expenses. We will have a full kitchen in the resort, so we'll be cooking most of the meals there.

Talk again soon!

Justina

Thanks guys for the encouragement to listen to my body :) It makes me feel better about switchin up my rotation. I struggled with that, felt bad Im not finishing it :eek:, but ulimately, I have to make it work for me :)

Yesterday was my 4 mile run/walk in the park. Oh boy, I think I ran too fast. I got caught up with others running, not that I kept up with them, just made me go faster than normal. No treadmill output to tell me my speed. Also, so many hills!! I hadn't been hill training on the TM, but I ran part of the course that's in the 10k & I gotta get used to doing them. My quads were crying when I got home and continue today!

I decided to do the leg portion of MM last night after resting my quads since my running book said only to do leg exercises the day you run in order to let your legs rest inbetween run days. And I hadn't done legs since last Tues. Natasha, I know legs are under utilized in MM, but let me tell ya, I was breathin, sweatin, and burnin at her wt selection and was happy it was all over in 15 minutes!! Whew! My quads were screaming today when I did the kickbacks in Leslie's 4 mile Power Walk this morning!! That's how tight they were! Oh, yea, running is a different beast for sure!! :eek:

I also did Pure Strength Bk/Bi/Abs w/o. I liked it. It's only 42 minutes and it is straight up heavy lifting with no crazy changes in rep counts. I tried to match her and oh my goodness!! I struggled!! Just because this is an older w/o, don't think that it is any easier!! ;)

Natasha I love that you and your family do lots of things outside together. Sounds like fun to me.
100 rep challenge? You go girl!! You are always changing and mixing it up. Love it! But keep me out of it....for now :D
Thanks for supporting my race entries :D I need it b/c it's daunting, but Im gonna give it a try! And, yes, the running for me is both mentally and physically challenging more so than Cathe! That's why I deciced to alternate running with Leslie cause I know I can do her w/os & she's fun giving me a mental & physical break.

Justina Disney is fun!! Haven't been there in years so Im not sure if I can offer up much advice. My girlfriend bought the meal plans when they went to help with eating cost, but they ate all meals there between the park and staying at a Disney hotel. So, that probably wouldn't be a savings for you esp with having access to a kitchen! You can take backpacks into the park and we used to bring some food in and then splurge on something we really wanted.
Enjoy your recovery week!! And, yes, do prepare so you are ready to attack M3 :) Im excited for you :D
Glad you got a lil break at work...you've been working long and hard lately!!

I am in awe of you 2 for raising your children and still pursuing a healthy lifestyle. I've always wanted to have kids, but at the age of 41 I now question if I could do it!! But you are definitely blessed to have them :)

Gina

Hello ladies!

Monday's w/o was CF & TTM, both Triple Tabata Premixes (total 30min). Before attempting that one, I would ensure all the planets are completely aligned and the elements are in your favor :eek:. I did ok until my last Tabata interval on TTM (fitness Tabata). My room was unbearably hot (no a/c in that room), I ran out of water, and it was 6pm. Three factors working against me :(.

Yesterday I went on a nice 5 mile walk with Bella to the McDonald's PlayPlace and back. I also stopped to look at a nearby school, since I think I have to enroll Bella soon for next year Sept 2013. I'm down to 2 schools right near our house. One is smaller and older, the other bigger and newer.

I also did 4DS Kickbox yesterday (30min). I like that it's only 30min, but what I dislike is that Cathe spends 10min of it just warming up :confused:. So that's really only 20min of punching/kicking combo's. I hope her newest one Hard Strikes is excellent. I don't mean luke warm here, I mean a great kick-butt workout :eek:.

Justina
Thank you for making me feel better :). I sometimes think I'm just doing everything all wrong while other mom's are just taking it easy, cruising on by. I know deep down that ain't so, but I can't help feel that way.
I will ask my friend about some budget friendly tips for Disney :).

Gina
How is Pure Strength? A friend from my other check-in raves about it all the time. What I like is the shorter workouts. I loved STS, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I wished Cathe would have put in premixes so we could chose UB, Total Body, or even just a shorter split workout. Had I known the DVD's did not have those options, I probably would have bi-passed the set this year TBH. It's just not very "time-friendly" and I'm a little disappointed in that, not gonna lie here. I have a feeling I will be utilizing Xtrain a lot more than STS.
The 100 Rep Challenge is nothing crazy. Did you read the description on it from SNM?
As for children, there are many women that can/do have babies into their 40's. Some need help with invitro or fertility drugs/assistance, some do not. The only problem is that the rate of miscarriage and fetal abnormalities like Down Syndrome go up significantly after 35 and even more so after 40. My mom had my sister at 41 (naturally). Unfortunately, I think as women, we often go through so much pressure to get married and have children, like that's the "ideal" life and anything outside that box is condemned "unnatural". I just don't believe that to be true. It's all about how you want to live your life. If you really want to pursue having children, there are loads of options, including adoption. If not, just live your life and have fun! The world is your oyster ;)

Have a good one ladies!

Hi ladies!
Hope everyone is doing well.
Gina,
I agree with Natasha about having children. The risks are there for women over certain age but everyone is different. Not every woman over 41 having her first child will have issues. I had my son at age 38. Of course the medical community has a responsibility to make sure we are aware of risks. I also agree that people has this "ideal" life for women. I read an article on CNN recently about women having children. The writer wrote about her decision not to have chilidren and am very happy with her decision. I'm sure some women feel pressured to take this journey because they think it's the natural path. I love the idea of adoption. If I could afford to have more kids, I would certainly look into this option. :D There are too many children without a family.
so back to the workouts....I'm enjoying my recovery week. It's nice to have that extra time after dinner to just do whatever. :D I'm happy that you're taking on the race. It's a challenge and you can do it. I have never been a runner myself but I know people who are passionate about it. Enjoy it!

Natasha,
Yes, some Disney tips will be great! I do plan to bring my own food to the park. Maybe have lunch there vs. dinner. There is so much to do before we even hit the road. I have to wrap up things at work (big challenge), get shots to my dog and bring her to the kennel, shopping for the trip etc. A mother's job is never done. LOL

Have a good day ladies!

PLAYING CATCH UP!!!!!
I feel like I've been away for a while: the conversation between the 3 of you has hit so many topics and I have not been able to participate! I've been dropping in after doing my bit on the Workout Manager, but I've been so pressed for time I haven't been able to join you ladies. I apologize :eek:!

It sounds like everyone is keeping up with some form of exercise and that is awesome! Gina, don't beat yourself up about changing up "The Brute". Wasn't STS your first rotation? And wasn't "The Brute" your first attempt to design your own rotation? I think your enthusiasm was stupendous and I applaud your efforts!!! You are right to do some tweaking if your body won't do the things your mind thinks it can :p! My first long range rotation was the 3 Month Transformation Rotation (started that in mid-January). After that I did STS and then moved on to my "Nut Job" rotation. The Nut Job rotation is very similar to the first 2 rotations in format, with the exception of the very tough cardio days. Yesterday was my rest day and all I did was walk. Didn't even do yoga. I was whipped. I've finished off 4 weeks of weight training and would normally be entering my recovery week; but nooooooo, I go ahead and schedule another 2 weeks of STS/Gym Styles before my vacation/recovery week ;)! Hence the name "Nut Job" rotation. I have never really pushed myself like this and I'm just very curious to see how far I can take it. But, I need to do it in baby steps so I don't hurt myself! I think you are getting some great experience with Cathe's w/os and will be designing all kinds of rotations (1 monthers and long range!) with the greatest of ease!

Natasha and Justina, I am amazed at all the stuff you pack into a day! I have no concept about the child thing, but I can imagine it is very challenging. I've never had the maternal calling and at 50 years young have no regrets ;)! I get a kick out of living vicariously through others! I think it's awesome that you're both setting an example of fitness for your kids. Some of my GFs have little dumbells for their kids to use along side of them. Of course the kids give out way before their Moms do :rolleyes:!

Natasha, thanks for the explanation of the Pyramid concept. I like it! I used to train similarly to that back in the early 80s but with teeny tiny "Nerf" weights before I found "The Firm" and starting aerobic weight training. I'd love to see what I could do with that concept now! I loved touching on that in STS M2.

I am a bit nervous about tonight's STS workout. It is Disc 22: Chest W4. I find this round of M2 to be very challenging and have trouble with some of the bicep work at the end. Doing the higher rep add-ons have ramped up the challenge as well. It does make for long workouts, but I love how I'm feeling even if it isn't really noticeable physically! I think alternating the weeks with Gym Styles has really confused my muscles. Good :eek:!

That's all for now! Grip 'em and rip 'em, ladies!

OMG NATASHA!!!!!!
Pyramid Upper & Lower Body is the Deal of the Day!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
"Flaming credit card icon"
Ordered it!!!!!

FYI: With the Daily Deal Price plus the 15% off August deal, it was only $16.95!!!!

Last edited:
Nancy
It's FATE! You two were meant to be together :eek: ;)

Oh just you wait pretty lady!!! Get ready to eat your humble pie!! I did PUB just awhile ago, and I made a crying face half way through...I don't even do that during 40/20 :eek:.

Hi my rockin Cathe gals :D Awesome that everyone continues to work out faithfully AND checks in when they can!!

Today I did a short run consisting 2 cycles of 2.5 min walk/7 min run. Then tonight I did PS Legs. I really liked it!!

Natasha so far I've done 2/3 PS workouts and they are basic, solid, old-school exercises. Nothin fancy. For me, it wasn't so fatiguing yet it was challenging. Easier then B&G or TB Trisets, but I felt my glutes when I had to go upstairs!! She has a lot of form pointers as usual, but she does dead lifts not coming to a straight up position (not sure I liked) and her step ups/leg presses on the high step she didn't come down into a lunge just stepping up and down. She also used a 15# body bar in this one. I have a curl bar that weighs 14.5 so that worked for me. I look forward to doing it again next week! and the upper body w/os are shorter 37 and 42 minutes, but legs comes in at 60 without the abs.
I did find the 100 rep challenge info that SNM posted. Let me know if you like it.
I can't believe you keep doin those Tabatas!! Im working my way up to doin them in the future, I was just pushing too hard too early on Hiit. You amaze me :D

Thanks, Natasha and Justina, I still have hope for kids, but I've come to the point Im ok if I don't have them. Altho, life changes when you least expect it I've come to learn!!

Nancy glad to see you :) I know how busy we get at times. You're right. STS was my first rotation and then I was so excited to do more, thinking maybe more was better. Nutty I know! (You must have rubbed off on me :p) But Im learning what works... And so far so good.
Ooh, I gotta do Pyramids!! That'll be 3rd in line. 3 wks of PS, 3 of GS then 3 of Pyramids. Good for you!!! You keep getting some very good deals on her w/os!

That's all I have time for tonight. Until next time....

Gina

Hi ladies!
I have got to get educated on these cathe DVDs. Not sure what Pyramid Upper and Lower is about. Since I'm still working on STS, I haven't been looking at the other DVDs. :eek:

Nancy, happy that you found the DVD you want at a deep discount! I'm saving for XTrain. :D You are 50 young? I bet you are more fit than some 20 year olds.

Can't wait to start M3 next week!:)

Natasha, Gina, hope everything is going well.

Have a good day!

Justina

Natasha, I ate my humble pie last night :eek:! I really struggled through the chest presses, the weight felt REALLY heavy (59# is my 80% 1RM). I couldn't do the last rep on each set and my form started to fall apart. When I got to the incline presses I lowered the weight down to 55#. I had better form, but still missed the last rep on the first 2 sets :(. I think it is because I have 2 weeks between STS workouts. Well, live and learn and GEAR UP FOR PYRAMIDS!!!!!:eek: This will be the last STS week in my rotation...we'll see if I have what it take for the next STS discs ;).

Gina, I think we are learning why it is so important to really mix things up and not get into a groove with the same type of workouts. I've noticed that some of the seemingly easiest moves can really bring on the DOMS. I did LBB last week and had some good ouchie going 48 hours later. I haven't done that workout in over a year and really enjoyed it. Even with some of the similar moves it was challenging because of the order of them compared to her other w/os. I really love that! I think that's why Natasha gets such great results: all her mixing and fusing really seems to be the ticket! Those high-step leg presses that you were talking about are SO GOOD for the glutes. You're right, they are not like doing a lunge off the step. These were a standard move in the old "Firm" videos and gave you glutes that were high and hard! I was glad to see that Cathe had them in her workouts.

Justina, you are going to enjoy M3. It's the best strength builder I have ever done! You'll understand why you had to do M1 and M2 to get to M3. It is very challenging to lift such heavy weight, but very rewarding and empowering too! I noticed significant improvement in my strength during those 4 weeks. It made me really understand what it means to push yourself to fatigue! I think it is wise to keep your focus on STS for now...the other DVDs will be there for you when you're ready ;)!

Did everyone get a chance to see the old video clip of Step N Motion that was posted? OMG! That really brought back memories! I can't believe we wore that stuff and thought it looked good! Wasn't Cathe cute??? She has developed into such an elegant lady over the years; we all should aspire to carry ourselves with that kind of grace!

Tonight is Crossfire Extreme. I know, 'nuff said :p!
Have a good Thursday, ladies...the Labor Day Holiday Weekend (well for us US gals...sorry Natasha!) will soon be upon us!!!!! WAHOO!!!!!:cool:

Nancy you and that CF Extreme...you amaze me too :eek:
I also struggled with chest. Today I did PS CH/SH/TRI and man 50# 2 sets of 10 I don't think so!!! :eek: She moves a lil fast for me inbetween the sets which I think worked against me as well. Natasha, b/c of that I needed some additional rest breaks and the fact they don't allow for BB changes (the next clip just cuts to Cathe & crew already having adjusting theirs :() it added on 10mins to my 37min w/o. So, something to keep in mind esp since you are looking for shorter w/os. I do like the routine though.

Pushups were the first move out of the gate and I did both sets of 12 on my toes :cool::D:eek: Lil happy dance goin on... Maybe that's why I struggled with the presses then? I also did it first thing in the morning. Normally, I lift in the afternoon or evening so maybe my strength is different? I dunno know, but I have 2 more weeks to work this series.

I lifted early instead of cardio b/c I met my friend for a walk in the park on a couple of trails. This was my Sansone walking day anyhow so I just subbed it with that. It was such a beautiful day here to be outside!! I really enjoyed it.

This holiday w/e is gonna be tough on keeping the eating on track. It started tonight with dinner at my parents, Sat I have a Barbeque, Sun is family dinner, and Mon is the holiday...and our huge fair is going to which has tons of goodies!! But I did good tonight so Im off to a good start :)

Ok guys, have a good one, short & sweet tonight.

Gina

Good morning everyone :)

Yesterday we went to Center Island. It's a small island (part of Toronto) that is pretty much a fun haven for kids; rides, trails, farm, splash pad, parks, food, stores, ect. We spent the entire morning traveling to get there by car/subway/Ferry, and then back. It was Bella's first time on a train & boat, so that was very exciting. It was also exhausting! I'm glad I wore the appropriate foot attire because my calves were a bit sore by the end of the day with the constant standing/walking. I'm glad I'm fit enough to do those day trips with ease though, because it really sucks the life out of you!! Bella had a fun time, going on all the rides and splashing in the splash pad. She was super tired once we got home. And now she woke up with a fever, so she's sick :(. I hope it's a quick in/out virus.

Today's w/o will be LBB + S&G cardio...unless I wuss out :D.

**BTW gals, we have Labor Day on Monday too :D**

Gina
Don't feel bad about modifying your rotation schedule. You never know what your body can handle until you try right?
Thanks for the tips on Pure Strength. Gosh, if I order one more Cathe, I think my DH is gonna flip his lid! I think that one might have to wait until next year, especially since STS & Xtrain was this years purchase :eek:.
Congrats on the push-ups!! That's wonderful!!! Yes, if I do push-ups on my toes, I always struggle w/presses if they immediately follow the push-ups.
I hate/love family holiday weekends!!! So hard to stay on track w/eating and workouts :mad:. Just remember, portion control is so very important! And load up on fruits and veggies :cool:.

Justina
Hope you are enjoying your recovery week :).
You're right, save your $$ for Xtrain and then perhaps next year we can "enable" you to buy more Cathe ;). Geeze, these forums are just dangerous :eek:.

Nancy
I admire you for living the life you wanted. There is so much pressure for women to have children, but truth is some women do not get that instinct, so why do it just because society says so? I must admit, I do miss my freedom...and sleep :(. I was very much an independent lady, coming/going as I pleased, not having to worry about anyone but myself. I liked that tremendously, and still crave it. It's hard to bring another human being into this world and be responsible for their life. The responsibility IS overwhelming sometimes. Far from rainbows & flowers as society perceives it to be IMO.
How you keep doing those Extreme premixes is just incredible!!
Cathe just keeps getting better & better with age!! She looks fitter now than she did in that Step N' Motion workout :eek:.

Have a great w/e ladies!! Keep on rockin :cool:

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
I am really looking forward to this long weekend! Hoping to get in lots of walking and maybe a good long hike in the woods at my favorite state park! Also have some chores I'd like to get to...good thing because it looks like we're in for a lot of rain from Isaac :(! Oh well, rain doesn't interfere with Cathe :p!

Gina, I'm very impressed with your push-ups! I've been having a tough time doing them on my toes (especially the "jack push-ups" on the discs). I'm going to incorporate a 100 rep challenge with push-ups and try to build back up to them. I did the 100 Push-Up Challenge that was posted on the forum about a year ago, but had to stop because all the weighted chest work with Cathe was leaving me too fatigued (I did get up to doing 45 in a row on my toes at one point!). In Gym Styles Chest & Triceps Cathe has us doing drop sets of pushups right of the bat that totally fatigue you before you get to the chest presses and flys. Its brutal I tell ya! Sometimes I feel like my strength is diminishing, other times I feel like an Amazon woman! Go figure???!!!

I received a wonderful private message from a lady that has just completed my "Nut Job" rotation. She read about it on our thread and decided to give it a try. She really loved it and said she had good results with it! I felt so happy about that and got very inspired to really give it my all last night! I think the rotation format is a good one and I'll be able to tweak it a bit when I receive PUB & PLB ;). I can't get over how many wonderful Cathe workouts I now own!!!

Tonight I'll start with Medicine Ball Abs and then it's STS Disc 23 Legs! I'm looking forward to those trisets! I hope that everyone has a great workout today and keeps the energy going all weekend!!!!

Happy Labor Day gals!

I hope everyone is enjoying time w/family & friends :).

Friday's w/o was LBB (no leg drills) + S&G (cardio only). Ok, wicked combo because my legs and butt are still DOMS'ing today!

Saturday's w/o was 6 Week/6 Pack (Jillian) + Yoga Meltdown (Jillian). Total time 60min. It's TTOTM for me, and my endurance for it was in the crapper :(. Jillian killed me :eek:.

Yesterday we went on a family outing to a district in Toronto called Yonge & Eglinton. One of my fav places to walk, eat, shop. It's also a hot spot for celebrities during TIFF (Toronto International Film Festival). A few years ago I actually saw Chris Noth (Mr.Big) from Sex & The City :cool:.

Today's w/o is supposed to be Muscle Max, but my I might just do UB because my legs are still sore. I have a w/o I created in the blender with Turbo Barre (UB only), Intensity Bootcamp (15min), STS TB (UB only). Total time of 60min.

Nancy
Congrats on the private message from a Cathlete who did your rotation and got amazing results! You should start creating/posting rotations on the forum like fitnessfreak366 (?) used to do. I think she is the master of weight training rotations, or so it seems.

Bye bye for now ladies :cool:

Looks like a possibly dreary Labor Day here in Winston Salem, NC :(. But that's okay, I've got Plyo Legs to look forward to :p!
Natasha, I love the opportunities you have (and take!) for fun with Bella up there! It sounds like you have a great park system and that your community actually cares about giving people a variety of things to do! I laughed about your brush with greatness (meeting Mr. Big)....about a year ago I was at our little Target store very early in the morning buying cleaning supplies for work and I met Andie MacDowell. She was in town finishing up some details on a movie and was casually strolling along in one of the aisles. She is a very petite radiant lady with a lovely southern accent and an infectious twinkle in her eye. She is gorgeous: the commercials where she's all airbrushed do not reflect her beauty. She was so friendly and laughed a lot. I was inpressed!
My DH and I have been getting our walks in early in the morning the past 2 days; it is a sauna down here. SO HUMID!!! He's been out running in it....YUCK! Glad my workouts are air conditioned!
Today will be the end of Week 5 of my Not Job rotation....one more week to go until vacation!:eek:
I have to end this a little abruptly, I'll try to get back a little later!

Happy "Back-To-Work" Tuesday!
Boy, it's so tough to get back into it after a long weekend, isn't it? I had a great weekend packed with good workouts! My Pyramids arrived!!!! I didn't go to the mailbox all weekend until yesterday and I did the happy dance right there in the middle of the street:p! I previewed them both and really loved what I saw :eek:! I can't wait to get to work creating a new rotation to put those into! I have this last week of the "Nut Job" rotation and can already see where I will make some switches! I loved the workout that Natasha did where she mixed LBB with S&G! I bet you were feeling that for a couple of days! Are you still using any of the STS w/os? Did you ever increase your ab focus like you wanted to? I'd like to do a lot of mixing/matching in the next rotation like you're doing; again focusing on hypertrophy/endurance. While on my hiking vacation I'll be toting along Travel Fit, Slide & Glide, HiiT, Crossfire (for the Tabatas!), and Yoga Max. I'm also bringing my door bands and firewalker bands. Part of my vacation is in my recovery week (when I'm visiting with family), and then the hikiing will kick in!!! We stay at hotels even while visiting family and that way we get our workouts in! It's hard to explain to non-exercisers how important it is to us to keep up our routine. They think we're nuts :rolleyes:.
Gina, how did you make out at the fair? Were you able to say no to the deep fried butter :p? My big indulgence this weekend was potato chips. I only get those a couple of times a year so I spring for the gourmet type that are hand made locally in small batches with very little oil and sea salt. Man, they really made the meal :p! They give me heartburn something fierce, so I really don't miss them all that much!

Tonight is Yoga Abs and Yoga Relax. Looking forward to just chillin' out :cool:!

Hello everyone :)

Yesterday's w/o was a mixture of UB workouts I created in the blender. Here it is:

Intensity Bootcamp (15min)
Turbo Barre (UB only)
STS TB (UB only)
100 Rep Challenge w/rear delts only
Total time: 60min or so

MY UPPER BODY WAS FRIED!!! I love that feeling :D. I would totally recommend doing this mix&match workout, as it proves to be very thorough and hits all the UB muscle groups well. The bootcamp gives it a nice little cardio boost too.

Today's w/o was Athletic Step. What a wonderful little gem it is :). I wish Cathe would make more step workouts :(. I don't think they are as popular as they used to be :(.

Nancy
To answer some of your questions 1) No, I have not been using any STS workouts for the rotation I'm currently on. I wanted to take a break from split UB for while. I was thinking of using some of the leg workouts next month though :). 2) YES! I'm doing abs! I do ONE full day w/abs + yoga. I feel it nicely :). I can't commit myself to any more days of abs cuz' then I'd be lying and said that I did, when really I didn't ;).
Oh ho, ho, ho The Pyramids :eek:. Get out your big spoon to indulge in that humble pie :D. If you do PUB 1-2X/week, you are gonna see some nice muscle definition. I notice my shoulder's rounding out nicely :). The chest DOMS is crazy...in a good way of course :eek:.
I don't think you're nuts BTW. When I go to Cuba next year, I'm visiting the gym at least 3X that week. I don't care if anyone thinks I'm nuts! I won't be hiding in a t-shirt ashamed to show off my body, so there!
Andie MacDowell looks so very pretty and elegant. It's cool to see celebrities. If I could meet anyone, it would have to be Christian Bale :p:p. Talk about me drooling and gawking! I think they would need like 10 security guards just to contain me from jumping his sweet [enter body part here that starts with an A]. ;)
Have fun just chillin' :cool:. Man, you deserve it for how hard you work.

Justina, Gina, Dawn

Hope you guys had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!

Hello ladies,
Hope you all enjoyed the long weekend! I did not eat well on Monday. :D I had hotdog, hamberger and chips! I guess it's our typical bbq meal.:)
I'm on week 1 of M3. I'm loving loading up the weight. Last night my chest felt sore from the chest & back DVD. I can't wait for tonight's workout. Looks like you ladies are continuing to push the play button too! :D

I definitely plan on expanding my Cathe DVD collection. Any suggesions besides XTrain? That's my next purchase for sure!

Have a good day everyone!

Justina

Rain, rain, rain!!!! It's been rather dreary and moist down here in NC...fallout from the hurricane. Can't wait for the sun to return :cool:!
Yesterday was Gym Styles Legs and my calves are talkin' to me today! Love it! I'm sure the rest of my legs will start to get vocal around the 24 hour mark and really kick in tomorrow! That workout burns my thighs something fierce!!!
Today will be Gym Styles Chest/Triceps and High Reps Shoulders & Biceps. I'll also throw in some door band pull downs for my back. I LOVE your UB blender Natasha! I will have to give that a try! It looks like a burner! I'm going to spend a little time this afternoon putting my rotation using the Pyramids together! I'll probably take a cue from you and start blending together my favorite parts from my DVDs.
Gina, hope you're doing okay????
Justina, how was your M3 leg workout? Did you do Squat Rack Legs?
Well, that's it for now....luchtime is over :( ....I inhaled my food today; SO HUNGRY!!! I'll have to be careful and slow down at dinner tonight ;)!

Hi everyone!
Hope you are having a good day so far.
Hi Nancy,
I did Plyo Legs last night. Holy cow! I was sweating buckets. I couldn't finish all the reps in all of the excercises though. :( I was a bit disappointed in myself, but there is always next time right? It was a lot of fun and challenging at the same time. Which one is Squat Rack? Is that on another DVD? I'm pretty excited about M3. I think it one is going to give me some muscles. :D I have to make sure I lift heavy though. Did you ladies get most of your results in M3 too?

Gina, Natasha, hope you are doing well!

Take care!
Justina

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.