STS DEAL OF THE DAY!!!!!

Hi my wonderful workout buddies :)
You and Nancy both have mentioned Gym Styles. I am looking forward to trying out GS Legs. I have it in my lower body rotation. Can you believe I have GS, PS, S&H, and Pyramids but never tried them?! I think I was afraid to lift heavy or thought I already had to be able to lift heavy to do them. Not now after STS! I look forward in the months to come to give em a try. Any favorites anybody?

GINA!!!!! You have in your possession some VERY AWESOME workouts and you've never done them?????:eek: I REALLY loved Gym Styles which is why it is calling me right now! I have been intrigued by Pyramids and the Slow & Heavy routines. I can't wait to hear what you think of them! I can tell you are feeling empowered! It is such a great feeling, isn't it?;)

(I cracked up when I read about your one legged squat thrusts! They show up again in the last Plyo Legs!:p)

GINA!!!!! You have in your possession some VERY AWESOME workouts and you've never done them?????:eek: I REALLY loved Gym Styles which is why it is calling me right now! I have been intrigued by Pyramids and the Slow & Heavy routines. I can't wait to hear what you think of them! I can tell you are feeling empowered! It is such a great feeling, isn't it?;)

Yep, had em for years. :eek: I have started, stopped and restarted working out with Cathe since 2005. I would always restart the same rotation with just using her circuits and full body rotations saying I would do those next and never did. Then I tore my rotator cuff just about 3 years ago, so I have just recently been able to lift again. But you're right....Im ready now! STS and you all have shown me that I am capable :D

I've incorporated all the leg workouts from them except for S&H in my next rotation so that will give me a taste of them. From what I've read, I expect to really like Gym Styles. I just wanna do full upper body workouts for now so I'll be doing other DVDs for that, but then I plan on splits for my next rotation & then I can work in these DVDs for upper.

I am so excited and no longer afraid to do any of Cathe's workouts. I wanna try em all! That's why I've struggled to put a rotation together b/c there is so many to do and so little time!!

Too bad we aren't close...I'd share with you :rolleyes:

Gina

P.S. Can you tell that I finally figured out how to get those precious icons in my posts?! I like em!

Hi everyone!

Congrats Nancy for getting it done! :D Interesting you mentioned not missing Extended Stretch. I have been skipping it. ;) I will be sure to do it with every workout now. I'm so happy that you're able to accomplish your goals. Lifting more than you think possible is a great feeling. Gaining stregnth makes you feel powerful. I'm working on getting there. Hope you still can check back once in awhile. :D

Now you ladies make me want to pre-order too. LOL. I know I'm going to get them, just not sure when. When will XTrain be available? December? I already planned on giving XTrain to myself as a gift.

Gina- I love using the ball as a chair. I feel less lazy and inactive when I sit. :D I'll let you know what kind of reaction I get from work when I do it. :cool: I'm sorry about your Rykas shoes not working out. I got them today and will try them with Turbo Fire. Just tried them on for second and they seem to fit ok. I bought half size bigger than what I usually wear.

By the way, I have gym style legs too. I have the entire Hardcore series and I enjoy them very much. I find GS Legs pretty challenging and fun.

Dawn- I do miss lifting, but I know the rocovery week is neccessary for optimal results. I'll hang in. :D I use the ball as a chair on regular basis and I love it. I haven't tried long period since I've heard it's best to mix it up. It's great than you work from home. I'm able to work from home a day a week. It really helps a lot with kids' appointment and running errands.

So, from reading the posts here about M2 and on, I'll have to buy additional equipment right? Which equipment do you think I really need?

My son just did something so cute. He knows that I work out around this time of the night. He went and got me my shoes for the work out and the fitness ball. :D He was ready to bring out the rest of the "toys" too.

Have a good night ladies!

Justina

Nancy, I forgot to ask...did you hit the goal of STS and hit your 5% increase in strength then?! Im assuming you did by the sounds of it. Any area that improved better than others? Do you feel like you could have gone heavier on anything? Any other that didn't make it?

Im curious as I only have 5 more discs left...I have one left of everything except 2 for Squat Rack. Tmrw I will do week 4 of Chest and Back. I'm ready to see what the last 13 weeks has prepared us for!

Gina

Hello gals :)

So far I'm enjoying the freedom from STS (did I just admit that? :eek:). Yesterday's w/o was STS TB UB premix (30min) + add-on compound back (5min) + add-on compound chest/shoulder's/tri's (5min). If you guys have never done those add-on premixes, they are a nice little addition to the workout, really fatiguing the muscles. I'm bloody sore today :D

Monday I did TTM hiit 30/20 premix (30min). Holy, moly, cannolli (and anything else that rhymes with "oly" ). I don't do any modifications, so WOW. That's it, just WOW. I had sweat profusely running into my eyes :eek:.

Today I'm thinking I will pull out a M2 leg workout. It's either that or LBB (which I've missed greatly). Next week I may do M2, W1, just to change things up a bit. Why does Cathe have so many wonderful workouts to chose from??

Dawn
Yes, the incline bench presses are awkward for me as well. Are you using a step as a bench? It's best to move it into a position in which you feel comfortable lifting the bar up. For me, I have to move my step way behind the bar. I also have to adjust my barbell holder's so they are further up, and bar sits higher up to. As you can tell, I do a lot of fidgeting with that certain exercise :eek:.
Congrats on 30/30 too! That is one tough sucker!

Gina
I'm jealous you have Gym Style (I only have legs), Slow & Heavy, Pyramid. Man, I would have lost my exercise video-virginity to those puppies long time ago ;). No delayed gratification for this chick ;)

Justina
Your son is indeed the cutie. My daughter does that too. She asks me "mommy, are you doing your exercises now?". My DH has to watch her while I'm doing it, and she likes the one-on-one quality time with him.
As far as new equipment...hmmm...I'm thinking about what you'll need. Perhaps more weight plates for your barbell? I bought this set very inexpensively:
http://www.amazon.com/Cap-Barbell-4...8&qid=1343234976&sr=8-5&keywords=dumbbell+set

Have a great day ladies :)

Last edited:
Nancy, I forgot to ask...did you hit the goal of STS and hit your 5% increase in strength then?! Im assuming you did by the sounds of it. Any area that improved better than others? Do you feel like you could have gone heavier on anything? Any other that didn't make it?

Im curious as I only have 5 more discs left...I have one left of everything except 2 for Squat Rack. Tmrw I will do week 4 of Chest and Back. I'm ready to see what the last 13 weeks has prepared us for!

Gina

Gina,
I improved past the 5% mark on everything! Most noticeable was chest and back strength. Now that I think about it, EVERYTHING really improved equally! I probably could have gone heavier on the one arm rows (regular and horizontal) and of course on squats during squat rack w/os. I wanted to make an Excel sheet on my progress, but I really enjoyed my "day of nothing" yesterday! (I did go for a walk after dinner because I can't stand to have a blank spot on my calendar!:p)
I still haven't planned out my next 4 weeks of weight workouts, but I know they will have STS M2 W2 & 3, and Gym Styles. Butt&Guts will probably make an appearance as well! Like you, I find it hard to decide which Cathe DVD to choose; I LOVE THEM ALL! So what do I do? I pre-order a whole 'nuther series to add to the mix :eek:!!!!

Justina as far as your extra equipment, let me ask if you are planning on doing Squat Rack, Pylo Legs, or both? If you do Squat Rack, a weighted vest is very nice to have to help increase your weight without having to lift it over your head, but you don't need it for Pylo. Do you have a weight rack? For chest presses, it is nice to have the rack above you to use to accomodate heavier weights.

Natasha you're allowed to be happy to be free from STS...it was a challenging program all layed out for you. Now you get to do what you feel like doing. I am loving your upper body w/os you are throwing together. I'll have to check out those add-ons..never did em...not sure I even saw em!!
Great job on the TTM Hiit 30/20...that is one tough segment!! And isn't it a great feeling when you can match Cathe?!

Nancy WOW, impressive results from STS!! :D I am so proud of you!! It will be neat to see how you lift now on the other DVDs and even Meso 2. It will be exhilarating to see how far you have progressed!

I just completed Squat Rack from wk 3 at 90%. Wow. I felt it better this week. If I could only hold more weight on my back... I did squat at 100# so Im cool with that cuz I have never squatted or even attempted to squat that much before in my life!! Cool :cool:

I will start week 4 tomorrow!! 4 more discs to go!! Whohoo!! I can't believe it is the final week for me. Where did the time go?!

Nance, I am going to try a freestyle type training for my legs for my next rotation after a recovery week and work em 5 days a week. 1 full lower body w/o (60 mins), 2 circuits, and 2 short lower body premixes (30mins). I'll go heavy on the full LB, but will keep weights lighter for the other ones. Im also planning on my run/walk 3x and one short Hiit premix from TTM and CF (which I have yet to try Crossfire...on for next week tho!). I have got to shock my lower body!! I may add in a full upper body w/o too if I feel the circuits don't hit it good and/or have the energy! I plan on changing the DVDs I do on a weekly basis to keep the muscle confusion going kinda like STS. A new DVD for every w/o! And maybe that'll help with the need to try and do as many Cathe DVDs as I can!

Have a great night and a good Thursday...see you then :)

Gina

Happy Thursday Ladies!
This morning I had the chance to see my upper back in the mirror and was shocked! It REALLY HAS gotten more muscular :eek:! My shoulders look very round and I have all these little muscles popping out around the teres, traps, rear delts, and lats. I guess I just never really flexed and looked before :eek:! It really motivated me for the next phase of my STS adventure! I know the rest of me can eventually have that nice toned look if I'm patient and diligent! I love the upper body stuff that Natasha has been kind enough to share with us and I think Gina's action plan sounds great for her STS afterglow! Gina, you are so close to being done!!!! I had a weird sort of let down the day after, but after seeing those muscles in my back I have my energy back and I want to get going again! Darn this recovery week! ;)
Last night was another "relaxed" night for me; I did Yoga Relax and really felt serene afterward! I think I really needed that wonderful stretch and the calm feeling that comes after! That is one of the reasons I always did the Extended Stretch after each STS session. I never really had bad DOMS from STS and wondered if it was because of the stretching afterward?
Tonight I'll do Slide n Glide and set the tone for the rest of my cardio for the week. I'm still in the planning phase of the next 4 weeks!

WhoHoo! I just did wk 4 of Chest & Back and did all the reps. I pretty much felt each rep as I was tired & a lil hungry going into the workout. I definitiely struggled on the last rep as Cathe said you should be. Man, my chest feels really pumped!! I feel doms for tmrw :D During a rest break it crossed my mind that this was the last one for these muscles and I was kinda sad that it's coming to an end.

I also did a 4 mile walking tape of Leslie Sansone's this morning. Natasha got me in the mood to do one. I usually only do her when Im starting to exercise again, but I wore my 12# wt vest and that made it a pretty decent w/o. It is nice doing her w/o with a stronger core and legs!

But, oh, no!!! I was wearing my vest and was getting little black dust-like particles on my arms. I have tears in my vest at the tops of where the added wts go in the pockets (I have Cathe's 20# vest) :( They must have happened with Squat Rack, b/c the barbell does rest on my vest both in back and in the front. I'm not happy :mad: I don't know if I can sew it, but maybe duct tape? that stuff holds anything. I don't know....any suggestions?

Nancy your upper back definition is FANTASTIC! Im doin a lil happy dance for you :D There is no doubt you worked STS!! You will most definitely keep defining and progressing as you continue to move forward. It is so exciting to see our bodies taking on a nice shape & getting stronger! Lovin it!

And Im glad you didn't think I was crazy for my next rotation ;) Im excited to get to it & see what kind of lower body results I get. Speaking of results, I compared my measurements from now to the last two years. I am the same inch wise, but 5-8# heavier. That is from lifting. I take being smaller even if it means Im heavier!

Have a good one!!

Gina

Hi everyone!
Hope you are doing well! So what did I miss? :)
Congrats Nancy on your STS results! Wow, that's the kind of results I want too; strong upper body. Your hard work paid off. :D
Gina, I think I'll do both the Squat Rack and Plyo Legs. I dont' have a weight rack though. Do I need it? I don't think I have the space in the room.
This is my recovery week. I did Turbo Fire Monday and Tuesday. Last night I did some stretching. Tonight I'm taking it easy. I think I need to get my body ready for M2. :D

Nancy, I will keep the results you described in my mind whenever I struggle to make the next rep. Thanks for sharing!

Justina

Just a quickie...

Everyone must be busy...quiet today. I've had a crazy day and still not finished I just wanted to check in and say hello and hope everyone is doing good. Check in when you can!!

I did my last Pylo Legs today and I did it STRAIGHT THROUGH...no breaks!! whew! What a breathing hard, sweat-fest with a lil side stitch by the end, but I DID IT ALL...every single rep!! Even though it was still a toughie, on some of the moves I swear I did better this week on them. Neat to see improvement, but Im happy to admit to be putting these babies a way for a lil while :p

Anybody else have a kick-ass workout today?

Two more discs for me to go for STS :eek:

Have a great weekend ladies! Will be gardening tmrw am with my Dad :)

Gina

Wow! It has been a ghost town on this thread! I was very busy this weekend and didn't get a chance to post! I went hiking yesterday and was wiped out when I got back home! I still have 2 days left on my recovery week before I start up my next rotation. I'm going to do a 5 week rotation that has me really pumped! I'll be alternating weeks of STS M2 with Gym Styles. The other thing that has me excited is that I'll be working legs, arms, and shoulders twice per week with weights. If I'm doing Gym Styles Chest&Triceps, I'll add on High Reps Shoulders and Biceps; if it's STS Back & Bis, then I'll add Total Body Trisets Shoulders & Triceps. I did this kind of add on last year using only Gym Styles and got great results. I thought it would be interesting to add on exercises from High Reps and Total Body Trisets this time. I'm also putting in some challenging cardio to really lean out! So here are the next 5 weeks of my workouts:

Wed: STS Disc16 (Chest, Shoulders, Tris) & Total Body Trisets (Bis)
Thu: Crossfire Extreme
Fri: STS Disc17 (Legs) & STS Ab Circuits
Sat: Athletic Training
Sun: STS Disc18 (Back & Bis) & Total Body Trisets(Tris, Shoulders)
Mon: STS Disc26 (Plyo Legs)
Tue: Rest Day Yoga Relax & STS Ab Circuits (Yoga Abs)

Wed: Gym Styles Legs & STS Ab Circuits
Thu: Gym Styles Chest and Tris & High Reps (Bis, Shoulders)
Fri: Afterburn
Sat: Butt & Guts
Sun: Gym Styles Back, Shoulders, and Bis & High Reps (Tris)
Mon: To The Max Extreme

Wed: STS Disc19 (Chest, Shoulders, Tris) & Total Body Trisets (Bis)
Fri: STS Disc20 (Legs) & STS Ab Circuits
Sun: STS Disc21 (Back and Bis) & Total Body Trisets (Tris, Shoulders)
Mon: STS Disc29 (Plyo Legs)
Tues: Rest Day Yoga Relax & STS Ab Circuits (Yoga Abs)

Wed: Gym Styles Legs & STS Ab Circuits
Thu: Gym Styles Chest and Tris & High Reps (Bis, Shoulders)
Fri: Afterburn
Sat: Lower Body Blast
Sun: Gym Styles Back, Shoulders, and Bis & High Reps (Tris)
Mon: To The Max Extreme

Wed: STS Disc22 (Chest, Shoulders, and Tris) & Total Body Trisets (Bis)
Fri: STS Disc23 (Legs) & STS Ab Circuits
Sun: STS Disc24 (Back & Bis) & Total Body Trisets (Tris, Shoulders)
Mon: STS Disc 32 (Plyo Legs )

Phew! I'm tired just typing that all out!:p What do think?

Gina, you're done now, right? TELL US ALL ABOUT IT!!!!!:eek:

Hi Gina and Nancy! You ladies have been super busy I see! I'm on Disc 33 today. I have some DOMS from Disc 32 (Plyo Legs) plus I ran/walked 4 miles the day after I did Disc 32 so the full effect of the DOMS didn't hit me until today (but Disc # 33 is shoulders, biceps and triceps so I should be OK!;)).

If there's one thing I have to say about Plyo Legs is.....it's hard!!!:eek: The one legged squat thrusts came near the end of the work-out and I was determined to do each and every rep (but it took me three times as long as the Cathe crew because my quads were fried!).

There was a moment on Disc 32 (I'm pretty sure it was that Disc) where the crew is getting ready to do side lunges onto the step and Jai picks up a humongous dumbell but Robert walks back to his spot with this tiny dumbell (and I think he realized it and was smirking during the exercise!). Is it just me or do you ladies notice these little things too?

I never did buy a Turbo Tower but I got this great bench that's the next best thing...it's the Weider Pro 340L and the bench is not attached to the part that supports the barbell so you can do those modified chin ups and pull-ups on it. I posted info about it on a recent Turbo Tower thread but I'll put the link below so you can see what I'm talking about.

I definitely want to buy a weighted vest. It's a bit pricey, but it's a good investment (heck, I've owned my step for over 15 years!). I could kick myself if cathe had a Deal of the Day on it!! Also, my next time around STS I'm going to buy weighted gloves like the ones Cathe uses (I've been using ankle weights on my wrists) because those incremental weights, even one pound, make a difference!

Sorry for not posting sooner but I wanted you to know that I'm still in the game and I'm really enjoying it!

http://www.sears.com/weider-pro-340...edirect=true&sLevel=0&redirectType=SKIP_LEVEL

Last edited:
Hi ladies!
Hope everyone is doing well. Recovery week was okay. I really missed lifting. I noticed that it affected my mood when I don't lift reguarly. I just finished disc 13. It was pretty awesome! I feel better already! :D
Had a rough few days at work last week and I'm so gald I'm finally back on STS.
Gina, so glad you're seeing improvement. Isn't it such a motivator? When I can lift havier I feel good about myself and I continue to work at it.
Wow Nancy, I got tired just looking at the rotations. :D I haven't tried all of the DVDs but knowing Cathe these must be butt-kickin workouts. I like your quote" when you rest you rust". It has been in my head this whole week (last week was my recovery week). I'm so glad I'm back on the program.

Justina

Nancy!! That is quite a rotation! I know STS got you cravin more upper body definition, but wow. It looks good to me. You guys are so creative and mixing discs for one routine. I just never would've thought of it. You go girl! Between your upper body rotation and my lower body rotation for the next 5 weeks we'll make the perfect body! hehe

I know it has been soooo quiet on here...a lil disappointing b/c I was using it for momentum. I have Disc 36 for Sh, Bi, Tri and Disc 40 Squat Rack to finish. I had to take the last 3 days off from lifting. I was so beat tired. I realized I did STS 7 out of 8 days last week and 4 of those were legs!! Crazy. No wonder I needed a break. This week I will finish them and let you know how it goes.

CATHY :D It is sooo good to "see" you!!!! I was wondering about you. I had posted on our old thread trying to see how you were doing. I am so glad to hear that things have been moving along for you! Yeah, You are almost done with STS too!!! AWESOME :) Yeah, those one legged squat thrusts are a quad killer. Im not sure if I even go all the way down, but I at least do the motion.

I like your bench. I like the base. It would be easier than the Turbo Tower to get around the risers. The way the base in on the TT, you have to move the risers before you can move the stand. But it has been a lifesaver for me for STS!!

I allow myself so much money to spend on exercise related stuff every year. I figure for the cost of a gym membership I can apply towards what I need at home. That's how I justify purchases ;) I use wrist weights, but would love to get those paceweights!! They are magnetic 0.5# increments to use on your DBs and BB. You are so right how even just a little weight change makes all the difference in lifting!

Thanks for coming and letting us know how you are doing!

Justina you still did cardio during your recovery week? Any exercise helps me to feel better, but I know what you mean...I had missed the "pump" from lifting too, but the 2nd recovery week I seemed to enjoy it more without lifting. (prob cuz I knew Meso 3 was awaiting me!)

Glad to hear things are going better and hopefully things have calmed down for you at work!

Ok. Time to go workout! I will be checking in!!!!!!!!!

Gina

Hello ladies :)

Sorry I've been MIA lately :eek:. I've been SO busy these past few days. Yesterday I had a fumigation at my house for a pesky ant problem that's been ongoing for 1 month. That, coupled with some stress related problems with my little one and "potty troubles" with #2, had me a little overwhelmed and stressed. It seems as though she is now afraid to defecate in the toilet after some constipation bouts. My mistake though, as I was giving her vitamins + iron, not realizing there was a heavy dose of iron. She eats so well too, which is the sad part. I mean, she eats chick peas from the can and kale chips for heaven's sake! Oh well, 'tis the joy and hardships of life.

I've been sticking with my workouts, as I don't shy away from them during times of stress. I find exercise a wonderful stress reliever and I desperately crave it during the difficult times. I've been sticking with my plan for 2 UB days + 2 leg days + cardio. As for my cardio, I've been walking a lot, as it helps me clear my mind and serves very therapeutic. As for my strength, I've been having some nice DOMS. I'm happy to free my mind from worksheets and #'s, while still focusing on challenging my myself.

My eating has been ok, not the greatest, but mainly because I've been out and about a lot, visiting relatives. Italians always have espresso & dessert handy for visitors, and of course you have to stay for dinner. Dinner always starts off with pasta, and then a main course which includes a meat & veggie, and then dessert. I always relish time with family, and eating is a big part of that. When Italians eat, it's for love, and spending boding time with family over food at the table is very important. I'm just happy I don't eat like that every day ;)

Oh, I have a plan for STS M1 I would like to share. Ok, well I loved M2, but I also loved the variety of M1. I wanted to try and put a little spin on M1 by making it hypertrophy instead of endurance. How I plan on doing this is upping my weight #'s, lowering my reps to 10-12, and taking longer recovery breaks (which will automatically happen anyway). Instead of all those endless push-ups, I will sub some with chest presses with my barbell. I will only do this for 1 month and see how it goes. I have nothing to lose, and I'm interested in what results I will obtain.

I will BBL to write personals! Have a rockin' day :cool:

Last edited:
HOORAY!!!! YOU GUYS ARE STILL HERE!!!!!:D
Justina, I remember how great I felt when I started up with M2. I really miss lifting, too; but like Gina said, you start to appreciate the break!
Gina, I can't believe you did STS all those days! You are an ANIMAL!!!! You DID deserve a break! I have one more day before I start up my 5 week Nut-Job Rotation :p! I'm chomping at the bit to get going! You're right, STS turned me into a "definition" junkie!;) I know you'll feel ready to tackle your lower body emphasis rotation after these last 2 discs! Can you believe how fast the time goes by?
Cathy, loved your bench! I opted for the Turbo Tower because I workout in my dinky living room and can't have anything permanent out or my husband will use it for something nutty like a tool rack :rolleyes:! I HIGHLY recommend the Pace Weights that Gina mentioned! I use them ALL THE TIME now! You just pop 'em on and off for 0.5lb increments...so easy!!! And about those one legged squat thrusts....Gina and I have laughed about those; where does Cathy come up with this stuff (LOL!!!)? I agree with you, Plyo Legs is TOUGH!!!
Natasha, hope everything is going okay for you with your workouts! You gave me great inspiration to mix and match the upper body stuff! You do a great job of mixing it up! No wonder you've got such a rockin' bod!;)
Dawn, how is STS treating you these days? Did you repeat those M2 workouts back to back or one week after another?

Well, that's about it for now! I have to get back to work :(!

Whew, lots to read! Serves me right for being gone so long. I hope I get everyone in my responses :)

Nancy
Thank you for the compliment, you are too kind :eek:.
Your rotation looks incredible. I love how you alternate between STS and Gym Styles. OMG, you have the newest, but the EXTREME PREMIXES! Holy cow! But if anyone can do it, I know you can ;). You should be proud of how fit and conditioned you are. Have you ever considered going to a Cathe video casting audition?
BTW, congrats on your UB definition too! You hard work is showing. Pics please :D

Gina
You've been kicking it so strong with STS. I'm amazed at your increased strength and stamina since we've started this check-in. It's definitely improved and very noticeable (and impressive!) to say the least.
It's good you took a well deserved break and listened to your body. Sometimes more is not better, especially when your body was craving rest.
I'm finding 5 days/week workouts has been ok for me right now. I've been alternating with 5/6, and I feel better than when I was doing 6 every single week.
Congrats on plyo-legs too. I say that because I know how tough it is to pull through them, mentally and physically.

Justina

I'm sorry to hear about your rough days at work. It's so hard to leave work stuff at work and not take the stress home with you. I admire you for finding that very delicate balance between work/family/health. I think you are doing a great job :).
Congrats on the completion of M1! IMO, you've done the hardest Meso. 175 push-ups in 1 workout is nothing to scoff at :eek:. I know what you mean about the active recovery and missing weights. At the end, I was getting antsy too. Weight training is not only good for the body, but the mind. I think the positive mental aspect of it outweighs the physical (although it DOES feel great when you can fit better in clothes and see muscles starting to form ;).

Cathy
Great to see you are still going strong with STS.
A weighted vest is an excellent investment, as are the gloves. No enabling here ;). Just a little helpful tip from me to you :D.
I did notice the guys wussed out on the weights, especially with legs! I was like "c'mon dudes, you can lift more than 10lbs dumbbells :rolleyes:".

Dawn
I hope all is well with you. Have you started M3 yet?

OK, my fingers are numb now! Check you guys later :cool:

Check out my hiking photo album on my profile page! They're from the last 2 years...can't wait to get hiking again and feel the differences that STS has made!

Hi everyone!
Lifting definitely helps me bounce back from being in a funk. My work day was better today. I was more productive and not sweat the littel things. :)

Natasha, sorry to hear about the challenges. I'm having trouble training my son these days. We'll keep working at it. You are very discipined. You find time to work out no matter what's happening in your life. Wow, so you are Italian..then you must know of those desserts. :D I grew up in Bensonhurst (Brooklyn), not sure if you have heard of it but the neighorhood I grew up in was primiarily Italians. I LOVE the cannolis in my neighborhood! Last April I went back to visit for a week, I had pizza every day for lunch and got a box of cannolis one day. Definitely not healthy eating but I didn't care. LOL I hadn't been back in years. As far as STS I'm enjoying it so far. I can't wait to see my muscles form and clothes fit better. Tonight I do cardio. You're right. Excercise is a stress reducer. I always feel better after a work out!

So ladies, remember I told you that I will bring in a stability ball to work? Well, I'm doing it tomorrow. :D

Nancy, it's so great that you continue to rock the workouts. I wouldn't even know where to begin to create a rotation. All I know to do is weight lifting one day and cardio the next. Once I'm done with STS, I don't know what I'm going to do next until X Train comes out.

Gina, thanks. Things are better at work now that I'm back to STS. :) I guess having a fitness program, excerise reguarly helps me become more productive in other areas of my life. When I did nothing, I felt sluggish.

Hi Cathy, looks like you're ahead in the program too. Hope you're getting the results you desire and having a great time!

Dawn, hope you enjoyed your vacation! :D

Justina

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.