SNM or Cathe -- any updates on this promised feature??

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: SNM or Cathe -- any updates on this promised featur...

Happy Fathers Day!

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible

www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

0607_10008295321.gif

A presale is all I need.

SNM/Cathe If you are going to bundle the new items (DVD's and mp3 workouts) could you please have an option that would include not purchasing the mp3 workouts?

For me my mp3 player is for running and I just can't see using it to do Cathe workouts. "Cathe is why I can run, running is why I can do Cathe." I need to give BOTH workouts their given day.

Just my two cents as I am 100% certain I would preorder new DVD's but hesitant about mp3 workouts. Also as a longtime Cathe user I would not want to have to purchase a tutorial DVD.

I am just saying look at several different ways to bundle the items that will be up for sale.

THis is getting ridiculous.

I know there have been times inthe past when I was a little annoyed with SNM, mainly just the last presale when Cathe got injured and the wait was so long. I opted to cancel my preorder. I ended up reordering after she filmed. Ultimately I should have just kept my preorder because I ended up paying more in the long run.

BOttom line, Cathe's workouts are the best of her type on the market. The premixes that she offers are, in my opinion, better than anyone elses. So, I'm not going to complain much and really, what is there to complain about? It seems like some people are NEVER happy no matter what SNM does.

If they have a presale way in advance people complain because the wait to get the workouts is too long.

If they decide to wait on the presale, which appears to be what they have done this time, possibly to alleviate all the bit$&%&^ing that was directed their way in the past, people still complain.

>THis is getting ridiculous.
>
>I know there have been times inthe past when I was a little
>annoyed with SNM, mainly just the last presale when Cathe got
>injured and the wait was so long. I opted to cancel my
>preorder. I ended up reordering after she filmed. Ultimately
>I should have just kept my preorder because I ended up paying
>more in the long run.
>
>BOttom line, Cathe's workouts are the best of her type on the
>market. The premixes that she offers are, in my opinion,
>better than anyone elses. So, I'm not going to complain much
>and really, what is there to complain about? It seems like
>some people are NEVER happy no matter what SNM does.
>
>If they have a presale way in advance people complain because
>the wait to get the workouts is too long.
>
>If they decide to wait on the presale, which appears to be
>what they have done this time, possibly to alleviate all the
>bit$&%&^ing that was directed their way in the past, people
>still complain.
>
>

Amen to that!

>Holy cow. I'm certainly not going to bash you because of
>your post count, but I am going to tell you what a snotty
>little craphead you are.
>
>Some of y'all need to wipe your snotty little noses.
>

Whoa!!!Some of those comments are uncalled for.

Cathe does have a full life away from this forum, so it might not be a bad idea to take a look at some changes to the Ask Cathe part of this forum.

What I'm hoping Cathe will do this time is start the presale closer to the completion of filming the workouts. And as for the new techie stuff...frankly I'm just not interested. I'm just looking forward to the workouts. On dvd:)

>*****And as for Amy and Tracy going on the RT - "weird" and
>"creepy" sounds like a hateful way to characterize that. If
>they enjoy being with others who enjoy working out - and they
>like Cathe's workouts - what on earth in wrong with going on
>the RT?*****
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>Seriously???? I think it was extremely WEIRD, CREEPY, and
>UNPROFESSIONAL of them to attend another instructor's road
>trip - unless they let Cathe know in advance they were new
>instructors breaking into the industry. It was totally
>disrespectful to Cathe. And deceitful.
>
>
>Further - I think people are frustrated by the complete lack
>of communication as of late. One minute - there is a plethera
>of information - the next - it is a wasteland!
>
>I appreciate Cathe is busy - I have a full time job - kids
>"graduating" - and a billion other things going on - yet I
>manage to fullfill all my obligations. Maybe one of the
>background girls could fill in when Cathe's personal life gets
>in the way of her forum?
>
>But go ahead and bash me - I'm someone without a high post
>count - so having been a long time lurker here - I totally
>expect to be trashed. Or completely deleted.
>

Actually Cathe tends to be rather cautious with releasing news...I think she got hell for being more generous before. So I don't blame her for keeping things quiet for awhile. Which doesn't bother me as much as it does others, but that's the way it is.

As for Amy and Tracey attending Cathe road trips, I get the impression, she knew they were in the group and apparently didn't mind. Someone posted it's great Cathe is sort of mentoring these newer and (I think) younger faces in the business and I agree.

I expect Cathe will be around for quite a while (Charlene Prickett has about 20 years on Cathe and SHE's still around!), but it's really nice for us if she passes along any knowledge she cares to to the "next generation".

>Whoa!!!Some of those comments are uncalled for.
>

Nope.

If my comments are uncalled for, certainly the complainers' comments are as well.

Nothing but sniveling babies.

"waaaaaaaaaaaaa"

If Cathe/SNM releases info too early, it's like a bunch of kids in the back of the car on a road trip. "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

Incessant threads.

Hi SNM,

I appreciate all the input on this topic. Thanks for working through the weekend to address this thread. I support your decisions.

Hi Everyone,

It would be considerate of the community to avoid posting comments that are disrespectful of others or their opinions. Why put SNM in the position of working overtime to moderate the Forum. This may be a good time to review the Forum Guidelines.

http://www.cathe.com/Forum_Guidelines2.htm

3. Be kind and try to avoid flame wars. If you disagree or decide to inform someone of a mistake, point it out politely. Give people the benefit of the doubt; assume they just don't know any better. And never be arrogant or self-righteous about it. We respect your right to disagree with us or another participant, but always be civil. Personal attacks against any member will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

jordan

>Holy cow. I'm certainly not going to bash you because of
>your post count, but I am going to tell you what a snotty
>little craphead you are.
>
>Cathe's personal life and business far outweigh any
>"obligations" to this forum. This forum is a nice little perk
>for her fans, IMO. The fact that she takes time out to talk
>to us is pretty damn awesome.
>

Yep - that is exactly the reception I expected. "Snotty little craphead" So, we've resorted name calling???? Impressive!

Also - you need to re-read my post - I stated that if Cathe's "obligations" get in the way of her forum - she could have someone fill in. Hmmmmmm....that so deserved you childish response!

Yep - its "pretty darn awesome" all instructors have a forum (Which is designed as a marketing tool to see their products)

>As long as a person is respectful in their post they usually
>will not be bashed for stating their opinion on our site. I
>think you will find most of forum members are very nice people
>and very respectful of others opinions, but like any forum
>there is no such thing as 100%.
>

I see....but snotty little craphead is acceptable because its "respectful" to bash anyone who says anything that goes against the average cathe fan.

I am always amazed at the selective moderating.

This thread is now going to be locked as it appears that it is turning into nothing more than personal attacks. We would also like to remind everyone about our forum rules and to ask everyone please follow them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.