Sneak Peek: Our First Video Clip From The New Workouts!!!

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Pre-order Cathe's newest videos now at https://bit.ly/3ECg70v

Sneak Peek: Our First Video Clip From The New Workouts!!!​

A sneak preview of Cathe's Total Body Barbell workout, the first video clip from Cathe's new 2023 workouts. Also, keep checking our Shop.Cathe website starting later today for more information about our premixes, workout times, and more updates.

Total Body Barbell is a full bodyweight workout that focuses exclusively on the use of a barbell with moderate to heavy loads and high-rep activity. A step or weight bench will also be used to accommodate the workout. This intermediate to advanced workout can easily be made more advanced by simply adding heavier weight loads to your barbell (dumbbells can be substituted if preferred).

Expect a high-rep mix of compound and isolation exercises that tap into all major muscle groups while building lean muscle mass, strength, and endurance. This clip also features a few bonus footage exercises which will be included in some of the premixes to make each workout feel fresh and new.

Last edited:
Since I purchased some of Cathe's "wonderful" weight plates, I have been on a "weight plate
kick" :) So glad to see plate exercises for different areas of the body and hope there's something for each body part. :) Already thinking about a new blender- "Weights & Plates"
if there will be enough to do that. Gotta plan ahead...:)

Since I purchased some of Cathe's "wonderful" weight plates, I have been on a "weight plate
kick" :) So glad to see plate exercises for different areas of the body and hope there's something for each body part. :) Already thinking about a new blender- "Weights & Plates"
if there will be enough to do that. Gotta plan ahead...:)
Check out the premixes - there's a plate-only add-on of about 18 minutes.

there's a plate-only add-on of about 18 minutes
Yes, I saw that…but….the warmup is about 9 min. So that only means about 9 min of
exercises…or less, if there’s a stretch. Although maybe if it’s an add-on, there’s no
warmup or stretch…which means more exercises!

Yes, I saw that…but….the warmup is about 9 min. So that only means about 9 min of
exercises…or less, if there’s a stretch. Although maybe if it’s an add-on, there’s no
warmup or stretch…which means more exercises!
I plan to use the 18m plate add-on with the STS 2.0 plate work on the ab dvd. I love that premix. I’m so glad that I bought Cathe’s set of plates.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.