Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

1. Pre-Order ICE Now

Ripped w/Hiit - 2 Month Rotation-Question

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Ivy, Mar 19, 2017 at 5:48 PM.

1. Ivy Cathlete

Hi Ladies,
    I just finished my 3rd week of Ripped w/ Hiit the 2 month rotation after having completed STS and I am already feeling somewhat leaner which is what I wanted. I'm wondering how long it took some of you to see a physical difference in your appearance. I want to continue to lean out some, for some reason after the strength portion of STS I was really feeling, I guess bloated would be the word for it and my clothes were feeling pretty tight. I think my body needed the Ripped with Hiit routine. Anyway, how long did it take to notice physical differences and how many of you have repeated the rotation consecutively?

Thanks,

Nanbo likes this.
  2. Nanbo Cathlete

I noticed it around the end of the 3rd week. I felt tighter in my torso. I did the "scrambled" rotation after the 2 month and really felt leaner after that. It is a demanding 3 months and I was pretty tired out afterward! I also really missed some of my other Cathe workouts! Keep going, you're doing great!

3. Ivy Cathlete

Thanks, and thanks for the encouragement

4. karategirl Active Member

Can anyone provide links to the 2 month RWH rotation, and the scrambled RWH rotation? When I search the forum, I can find threads that discuss the rotations, but not what the rotations are. Thanks in advance for pointing me in the right direction. :)

Whoops, never mind, I found them!! :D:D

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017 at 11:23 PM
  5. Jane Power-Grimm Cathlete

karategirl likes this.
  6. Jane Power-Grimm Cathlete

Oops! Just saw that you found them!

7. Ivy Cathlete

. That was cute.

8. karategirl Active Member

Thanks, Jane Power-Grimm! Even though I found the rotations, it is great to have a link to the entire RWH user's guide so I can print it out. I'm old-fashioned like that. :)