Ripped w/Hiit - 2 Month Rotation-Question

Ivy

Cathlete
Hi Ladies,
I just finished my 3rd week of Ripped w/ Hiit the 2 month rotation after having completed STS and I am already feeling somewhat leaner which is what I wanted. I'm wondering how long it took some of you to see a physical difference in your appearance. I want to continue to lean out some, for some reason after the strength portion of STS I was really feeling, I guess bloated would be the word for it and my clothes were feeling pretty tight. I think my body needed the Ripped with Hiit routine. Anyway, how long did it take to notice physical differences and how many of you have repeated the rotation consecutively?

Thanks,

Hi Ladies,
I just finished my 3rd week of Ripped w/ Hiit the 2 month rotation after having completed STS and I am already feeling somewhat leaner which is what I wanted. I'm wondering how long it took some of you to see a physical difference in your appearance. I want to continue to lean out some, for some reason after the strength portion of STS I was really feeling, I guess bloated would be the word for it and my clothes were feeling pretty tight. I think my body needed the Ripped with Hiit routine. Anyway, how long did it take to notice physical differences and how many of you have repeated the rotation consecutively?

Thanks,
I noticed it around the end of the 3rd week. I felt tighter in my torso. I did the "scrambled" rotation after the 2 month and really felt leaner after that. It is a demanding 3 months and I was pretty tired out afterward! I also really missed some of my other Cathe workouts! Keep going, you're doing great!

Can anyone provide links to the 2 month RWH rotation, and the scrambled RWH rotation? When I search the forum, I can find threads that discuss the rotations, but not what the rotations are. Thanks in advance for pointing me in the right direction. :)

Whoops, never mind, I found them!! :D:D

Last edited:
Thanks, Jane Power-Grimm! Even though I found the rotations, it is great to have a link to the entire RWH user's guide so I can print it out. I'm old-fashioned like that. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.