Question for those who have done a presale before

SarahM

Cathlete
I am planning on buying the new DVDs on Monday, I am also planning on moving in about 2 months. So, here's my question: how long does it usually take to get the DVDs if you bought them during presale days?

It will be much later than 2 months down the road, about 6 months probably. If I were you, I'd quote the new address if you know it. If you don't, give your current address, and email SNM (Nancy) and give them your new address for shipping as soon as you know it. Someone always posts this question right before shipping and SNM always look after them just right. SNM deliver excellent customer service and do all they can to make sure you get your DVDs promptly and safely.

Clare

Hi Sarah~The time between the presale & delivery of workouts can vary due to circumstances. I know in the past when some have posted asking SNM what to do since they are moving, SNM has just told them to send a note off to let them know of your new address at the time of the move. There is also usually a comment box on the presale form that you can mention your move and possibly the date you will be moving. Good Luck and "see" you in line on Monday for the BIG SALE!!!! :7

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

Thank you both for your responses. Wow, the time of delivery could be up to 6 months after presale!! hmm.., I was going to pass on Gymstyle workouts since the new DVDs will include back/chest....maybe I should buy Gymstyle after all.

Thanks again

Personally...and THIS IS JUST ME...I bank on 12 months. So far, it has always been sooner but that way my heart isn't set on having them during a specific season so i can do other training.

Unforseen things happen...and they will happen. Last series, Cathe had to put everything on hold due to an injury. This was very frustrating for Cathe and my heart broke for her. Her goal in life is to provide a top of the line product in a timely fashion. The very existence of a (discounted) presale is above and beyond.

I think the HC Series was very slightly delayed because Sony messed something up with shipping (I think).

Anyway, allow for plenty of time and please be patient with Cathe and crew during the process. They bust their tail for us!

Congratulations on your upcoming move!!

Just a note from personal experience. I moved after pre-ordering the last round of workouts and just let SNM know. NEVER had one single problem and recieved my DVDs!!!

Do not fear -- Cathe.com is here! :D

Mary

I sort of think Cathe is doing things a little differently this time, and I wonder if she has either already filmed or is filming very soon (she did say end of June). I suspect she wouldn't want this presale to go like the last one (where she was injured and the filming went on hold for some time). I'm hoping we'll have these by the end of the summer.

That's just me, though. :)

Marie

I'm also thinking (hoping, really) that she's already filmed. That would take a significant amount of time off the wait. If not, then yes, the presale could last around six months. But if they've already filmed, these DVDs could be in our hands in two or three months. Maybe even sooner.

As for moving--I've moved during a presale before and I just emailed Cathe.com and have received my DVDs with no problem.

Ahhh, I can't wait! I had forgotten what the Four Day Split even contained, and now I'm so excited :)

Wendy

can't wait to hear all the details tomorrow. she might be at least ready to film whereas last time they were in planning stages when the presale started. just anxious to hear more.

kassia

http://www.picturetrail.com/ldy_solana

"And do what thee wilt as long as ye harm none"

060104_10010099873.gif

Yes, it's cheaper. Last time the presale price was, I think, $69.99. And if you order all the workouts separately now, it would be $135.

Plus you get the workouts before everyone else, especially if you get in right at the beginning, because they ship in order that they receive the orders.

>I sort of think Cathe is doing things a little differently
>this time, and I wonder if she has either already filmed or is
>filming very soon (she did say end of June). I suspect she
>wouldn't want this presale to go like the last one (where she
>was injured and the filming went on hold for some time). I'm
>hoping we'll have these by the end of the summer.

That's what I'm thinking as well. I very much suspect (or at least hope!) that everything is in place for filming, and that actual filming will take place next weekend. After that, if all goes smoothly, it should take maybe a month or two to finish things off. "Pre-injury" DVD's by no means took 6 months or longer from filming to distribution. Closer to 1 1/2 to 2.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.