Purchase suggestions, please!

pfive

Cathlete
Hi everyone!

I've recently received Circuit Max and love it even though I have not actually done the workout! :) But I just have the feeling that I will. Now I want to purchase some of Cathe 's other videos, would you please recommend a few? I think 5 to start would be good for now! :)

Here's what I was thinking about:

Body Max, MIC, Cardio Kicks, IMax, and Step Heat.

What do you think? By the way, I have the PS Series! Love those too. In the past I've used MIS. I look forward to reading your comments!

Thanks,
Angie

Pfive,
I think you would really enjoy Cardio Kicks. The intensity drills at the end of the tape are intense but fun.

Ange

Hi Ange!

Thanks for the reply! Just from watching Circuit Max and then reading the back of the box and seeing that Cardio Kicks was recommended for crosstraining, I thought I've got to get this. The little bit of kickboxing in the tape has peeked my curiosity. I can't wait to place my order!!

Thanks again!

Pfive,
You will not regret your purchase. Actually you will find yourself doing Cardio Kicks a lot.

Ange

Hi Angie!

I think the very 1st. of your 4 choices are 4 of my favorites! I have only done StepHeat once. I would definitely recommend PowerMax, MegaStepBlast or the Wedding video as your 5th.!!(or MIS if you don't have that one???) Really, you can't go wrong and if you're like most of us around here, you'll end up with the whole sha-bang of them. Have fun & let us know how you do. CircuitMax is awesome!! Have your water bottle and your towel close by!!:D Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

RE: Hi Angie!

Hi Debbie!

Thanks for the recommendations! I am looking forward to doing circuit Max tomorrow evening. I'll be sure to report back on Thursday!

Okay, I didn't do Circuit Max until last night and I didn't get to finish all of it but I completed the warm-up and the first 29 minutes of the workout! Ooohhh! I love this! This is a great circuit video just like the classes at the gym. I can't wait to do the whole tape!

I've been reading the reviews over at VF and I"ve made one change to the list. Here it is:

BodyMax
Interval Max
Cardio Kicks
MIC
Step Works instead of Power Max

Let me know what you think of the switch!:) I'm sure any video choice would be an excellent decision! But how's that for starters! I was trying to choose videos that don't have that much instruction in them. I love challenging choreography!

Thanks for looking once again!

Go For It Angie!

Great choices and we know you will be ordering PowerMax later!! Have fun and let us know what you think. (IF you LIVE through IMax!!:7) Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

RE: Go For It Angie!

Hi everyone!

Just thought I'd let you know which videos I have coming to me! :) They are Cardio Kicks, Interval Max, and Step Jam! I purchased Circuit Max a few weeks ago and have been doing that once a week. I have been enjoying it and can't wait to have the other videos this weekend!

Circuit Max is a toughie but I love it! My husband and I do quite a bit of running but I always tend to slack off during the winter months! I do not like running in the cold. :( This, along with other intense cardio work has brought me back up to speed as far as my endurance is concerned! It's like I never stopped running! :)

Thanks again for your help and I'll be sure to let you know what I think of the other three videos!

:)

*** Step works is my favorite all step tape you will love it. By the way my absolute favorite Cathe tape is **CIRCUIT MAX**, it ROCKS, love the music and the workout is killer!! Have fun, Lori Darling

Thanks Lori!

I previewed Step Jam last night! Now I can't decide on whether to do my scheduled workout or jump right into Step Jam! :) Decisions, decisions! Or should I say so many tapes, so little time! :)

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back