Preordered Intensity

kristi

Cathlete
Is there anyone out there who preordered the intensity series on VHS whose order has not been shipped yet? Mine has not yet and I preordered on Dec. 3. Personally I do not think it is right that someone who may have placed their order after their arrival may get theirs before me. (On the home page it states that whomever orders now will have their order shipped on Monday.) Just my 2 cents.

Hi Kristi!

I have not got a confirmation yet either, but I think that SNM plans to have all of our orders out by today, then, they will start on new orders tomorrow. At least, I think that was the plan. Sitting here waiting with you! I think I have checked my E-mail 100X the past two days!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-29-02 AT 11:11AM (Est)[/font][p]There was a post that stated they were shipping in the same order they received the orders, so could that be the reason? I don't know for sure, just guessing, but I know I read their post that said they were shipping in the order the orders were placed.

You said you just pre-ordered on Dec. 3rd, I pre-ordered back in September when they first posted for orders. So going in order, there are probably a good number of people ahead of you.

Donna

Fitness~It's a journey, not a race!

I preordered mine on September 23rd. I have not gotten mine yet, but I did get an email notice saying the've been shipped.

And I preordered mine September 15th and my notice says it is to arrive on Monday. Last time I looked at the tracker, my tapes are in Indianapolis. So if you just ordered in December that is probably why you haven't got a notice yet.
Cathe said the tapes would be sent in the order they were received.
I've been doing the Cathe tapes that most match the new series.
That is taking some of the 'wait' out of the wait. :D

Wanda

Are you sure they haven't been shipped yet? I did not receive an email confirmation but I did go into UPS Tracking at the top of Cathe's Home Page and when I put in my phone number I found out that they have been shipped and that I should have them by Thursday.

THANK YOU MuscleMaiden

I just checked the UPS Track and my package is on its way and will be here January 3.

I was also checking my e-mail constantly wondering when my vids would be on their way.

Thank you

Don't feel bad - I pre-ordered (by mail - big mistake) practically the 1st day you could - September 16. well, in december i started getting excited to receive the videos, so i checked my bank statements - the check was never cashed!!
talk about bummed. i had to call customer service and re-pre-order via credit card. so now i'm stuck in the bottom of the list for shipment, and am considered as pre-ordering in december.
i know its not SNM's fault, but i am just so bummed. i was SURE i was going to be one of the first lucky ones to get the tapes!! i haven't heard anything either.
i think i've only had a check get lost/stolen in the mail once in my life, so i never thought this would happen.
i am so bummed!!! i feel like i'm never gonna get the tapes now. . . . :-(

Just noticed!

Here is a note that was posted on the Home page today!

VHS Presale orders began shipping on Dec 26th. We will finish shipping all presale orders today - Dec 30th
We now have in stock all 6 new Intensity series VHS videos. Buy all 6 and save! - only $99.99

I guess I will be checking my E-mail ALL day today! Can't wait!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I saw a post on ask cathe from someone that ordered on 12/3. She asked when her tapes would be shipped & the response was that they would ship today (Monday). I know how anxious you are. I ordered mine mid-October & they weren't shipped until Friday. I live 30 minutes from Cathe's studio. I should have just driven down to pick them up! They came in today & let me say they are worth the wait!!!!

Deborah

I'm ready to take the next step! http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/a_smil09.gif

I ordered mine on September 15, and here they are on December 30--yippee! I am in Massachusetts. I think they--SNM--are doing a great job getting these tapes to us.

Woo-Hooo!!

Just got my E-mail notice! Thought it would never happen! I get my vids on the 3rd. I had so hoped to have them this whole week because I am off from teaching my normal classes...BUT, you can bet I will squeeze these new workouts in wherever I can! YEAAAAH! Kristi~did you get your notification yet???

RE: Woo-Hooo!!

I got my email confirmation last night that they should arrive on Friday. My impatience got the best of me. I was so hoping that I would have had them earlier this week, but at least I will be able to review them this weekend. Who am I kidding? I won't review them, but instead actually start doing the workouts. Not all in one day though. I can't wait to begin my new rotation with them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.