Postpartum: Clean Eating & Exercising Check in ?

Crabby day here.

I bought Vault soda....hoping that the slight difference in taste (from Mt Dew) will deter overusage. LOL

Myranda's hemoglobin was really low. :( So we have to do a repeat tomorrow. They did a heel stick...they want to do a vein-u-puncture tomorrow (more accurate). I've been trying to give her multi-vits w/iron but she vomits it everytime (and it stains her clothes). URGH! Praying that it's higher tomorrow!!!

No workout today. Crabby, tired, sore, crabby & tired.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better. :D

Welcome back Precilla....Daniel is very cute. How much did he weigh?

Melanie-I'll be praying Myranda's levels are higher tomorrow!!!! Sorry you had a crabby day. WHen Kara was having her bili levels checked they did it in her hand..and they had to bend her hand down towards her wrist...it had to hurt. They said they didnt do heels anymore...strange.

Have you tried the Vault yet?

Confession-I had 2 big hanful of peanut m&ms...a mini sickers...and a mini 3 musketeers....darn school goody bags!

No workout either!

No excuse for tomorrow though. I will be home all day.

Melanie-I think youre pretty dadgum special too! That is Arkansas redneck talk..HA. I promise I really don't talk like that!

Alrighty, well I got even less sleep last night....so we'll see how today unfolds. I'll try my best not to be crabby!

Myranda needs a hemoglobin recheck this AM; her level was really low....I don't want her to have to go back to hospital & have a transfusion. :(

Madalynn hasn't pooped in 6 days, despite prune juice/water combo I gave to her yesterday.

Dad meets with oncologist/radiologist to form a plan of attack for his treatment.

I have a few things on my mind,...I guess I need to give them to the Man Above, so I can relax a bit more!!! When I try to workout I get abdominal pain....so I'm trying to lay low a bit in that area....despite the fact that I have 25+ lbs to lose & none of my clothes fit...and my nipples are sore :( URGH

Okay, time for a pep talk. "Self, you have five beautiful children & a husband that loves you beyond words. You are healthy, and together as a family...you will have an awesome Christmas as you celebrate the birth of Jesus. Your body is amazing, and has been through alot of stress. You WILL lose this weight, you WILL get the sleep you need, and you ARE an awesome mother."

LOL, I'll be back to post my diet plan!!! LOL

Melanie-Im sooo sorry I wasnt around here for you yesterday!!! Haley was home..I was trying to pack for our trip while cleaning the house...Kara didnt nap a whole lot etc. Your pep talk is great! I hope you had a better day! How were Myranda's levels? How did your dad's appt go? Has Madalynn pooped??? poor baby!
Dont fret about the weight you have to lose....you WILL lose it and you know that! Take it easy..your body has been through the mill for months. Heal yourself, then in the new year you will get your hot body back!
I havent worked out but once this week!!
After the holidays we will all be back at it and posting up a storm for support.
We leave for Mississippi in a couple hours so I better hopp to it.
I will check in on you when I get back Sunday night!
waves ands hugs!

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been MIA! I lurk but most of the time have James in my arms and its too hard to post much. I started STS this week but with light weights. I was very curious about it and I really like it. I haven't done the leg DVD yet, maybe tomorrow. My eats are semi clean but still not clean enough to post. I feel good and have been getting about 5 or 6 hrs of broken sleep a night. I am hovering between 140 and 145 (pre preggo weight was 135). I too am dealing with the wider hip bones right now. Hoping they move back.

Melanie- I hope you are feeling better today and getting some sleep. How were Myranda's blood tests? I love your pep talk and you better listen to yourself!

Susan- You get that workout in? I was going to today while mom was here spending time with James but it felt nice to just relax.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.