Pace Weights

wiggie

Cathlete
Does anyone use these? It seems that it would make weight changes very easy. Thinking of purchasing them, would love some opinions.

I have them (if these are what you are talking about) and love them. I bought two of the 9 piece without the case. I was only going to buy one of the 9 piece but then saw how much shipping was and decided to add the second one (which didn't change my shipping cost) so I could aviod paying shipping twice if I decided to order another set. Totally worth the price especially during STS.

I bought and used them, my platemates and weighted gloves during my STS rotation. Couldn't have done it w/o them! :D

My husband gave me my paceweights last year for my birthday and I love them. Use them all the time. Great item to add to your wish list.
Michelle

Does anyone know if the Pace weights can be used on top of the Platemates? I have 4 Platemates right now (1.25 pound each) but I would like to have the smaller 0.5-pound increments that Pace weights give.

IDT they will stick but you can put the pace weights on the flat edges of a hex dumbbell while the platemates are on the ends. The part that touches the ground when you put them on the floor if that makes any sense. Put the pace weight on the opposite edge...not on the side that's on the floor. HTH.

The pace weights are magnets so they will stick to anything metal-if the plate mates are metal they will stick!

IDT they will stick but you can put the pace weights on the flat edges of a hex dumbbell while the platemates are on the ends. The part that touches the ground when you put them on the floor if that makes any sense. Put the pace weight on the opposite edge...not on the side that's on the floor. HTH.

Good idea. I guess I can try it both ways and see which way works best.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.