NEW Weight Watcher/Cathe Check In (4/18-4/24)

Pollytc

Cathlete
Hello!! I am up and at 'em this morning, so I thouht I would start our new check in for WW and Cathe!!!

I did poor this week, as I thought I did. I was up 1.5 lbs. I knew I would be since I have not been following program or working out. So I still have about 65#'s to lose!! :-(

My goals for this week are to stay OP (I will cut myself slack on Easter) and focus on what I REALLY can commit to as far as working out goes. I have alot on my schedule as far as working, going to school two nights a week (studying on the off nights) and being a single mom, so until my final on May 6, I have to be true to myself and stick with realistic goals. I have a hard time finding the time to workout. So here are my workout goals for the week:

This weekend I want to do my NEW Cardio and Weights (looks so much fun), try a few intervals of IMAX 2 two times this week, and then fit in a full cardio workout of some sort (either Step Heat or Step Jam), and then make sure I get in one more upper and lower body workout, whether it be PH or maybe CTX Upper Body (supposed to get it today) and then another day a lower body workout (LL or PS Legs and Abs). I also want to mention that since I get so tired at night, I want a few of the workouts I mentioned to be morning workouts (If you read the one post I am NOT a morning person....lol) but I got alot of great advice about morning workouts, and I want to commit to getting up TWO mornings to do something.

Good luck to everybody this week!!!!

Kim

Hey All! I'm ready to accept the challenge!!
My goals for the week are:
--get all fruits/vegies and water in
--journal daily
--stay within range

Excercise schedule for the week:
F-Body Max
S-Rhythmic Step
S-Pyramid Lower Body
M-off day
T-Pyramid Upper Body(Pyramid Up only)/IMAX 2 #6-10
W-Cardio from CTX All Step and Interval Step
T-CTX Upper body
**plus I will do 200 crunches per day--even on off days :)

Kim--hang in there--you've really got a full plate. When I started WW I promised myself that I would make it work with my life--I didn't want it to be a lot of extra work, especially with cooking and stuff--I wasn't going to cook one meal for my family and another for me. I've had a few bumps in the road but I'm really starting to put it all together. You've got a good plan--just take it day by day :D

Have a great OP day everyone!!
Kim

Hey! I did poorly this week as well....had a gain instead of loss. My goals for the upcoming week are to stick my daily menu and make sure the curb those hunger attacks with some healthy. I also would like to get in three morning workouts. I am going to concentrate on the CTX series for a while.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

Ohhh, I almost forgot to check in! I have stayed the same this week ... lucky I didn't gain as I had a brief (but SERIOUS!) love affair with THREE Snickers eggs!!! :(
This coming week's exercise will be as follows:
Friday: Run 3 miles
Saturday: CTX Step Intervals
Sunday: Off
Monday: CTX Kickbox
Tuesday: CTX All Step
Wed: CTX 10-10-10
Thursday: CTX Power Circuit
Friday: CTX leaner Legs

And, of course, am going to TRY and stay on points as much as is humanly possible!!! Good luck to everyone, happy holidays, and see you next Friday!!!
-Courtney

Hi everyone,

I did real well last week after having a bad end of March. I lost 1.2 and now am only 3.2 from my goal weight.

I just finished doing a 6 week rotation of the Pyramid tapes. I did PUB and swam on Sunday, PLB and swam on Monday, C&w on Tuesday, swam and a CIA on Wednesday, The bonus workout of Pyramid plus abs from PUB on Thursday, Swam on Friday and rest on Saturday, phew.

Last week one of the CIA's I tried was a kickbox one that had full body push-ups which I never can do. I did them and they were extremely easy, plus my butterfly in the pool feels great. This rotation has left me strong and my legs and upper body are getting really cut. I have really trimmed down in the chest and hips, but the darn abs are really stubborn!!

The reason I struggled at the end of March was because of being sick with pneumonia and the antibiotics, but also because I dropped into the 18-23 point range and it really messed with my mind. Since I exercise so much, I decided to go back to 20-25 last week, and low and behold a loss, and at TOM to boot!!

Anyway, goals for this week are to control eating at my in-laws this Sunday. They have not seen me since October, and I started WW in November and have lost 35 pounds. They may push the food. I also want to continue with what worked last week in journaling and staying within 20-25. Exercise will be light this week. I take a break after a 6 week rotation. No high impact or weights. I will take my 30 minutes walk with the dog in the AM, and will be in the pool churning out my 3000 yards on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Then I will be refreshed for an endurance work-out rotation that I am still plotting.

Have a great Easter

Dorothy

Hey Kim!!!!:) and hi all!

i did super crappy this wk.. only did 3 days of the tank top rotation and ate like an oinker! Oh well. i will suck itup and start fresh!! I was up 3 lbs on the scale this am for weigh in .. thanks to my outback and circus peanuts last night! Anyway.. this wk i am gonna start Cathe's rotation of the month where i would have been had i started on the 1st.. I will not gain another lb.. ;) heard that one before huh Kimi! But. I won't .. i will do well this wk! I have approximately 40lbs to lose and have a problem with night eating/binging. Anyway.. everyone have a safe and Happy Easter and a GREAT wk on program!! :) We can do this!

:+ :*

As I mentioned earlier this week I did rejoin WW. Today was the day.
next weeks workout will be PS and probably 3 days of running. I have not run outside in months. I live in upstate N.Y. and the weather has been really bad. Since i run (usually) on country roads I had to use a treadmill 'cause the roads were really messed up.
Good luck to everyone. :)

Hi everyone!!

I'm new to Cathe, but not WW and was hoping I could join in the challenge! I always wondered why there were no Cathe threads on the WW boards, but I see you're all hiding out here! :7

Anyways, I've been WW'ing since September. I'm down 32 pounds. I've been mostly FIRMing for exercise, but went a couple months without doing ANYTHING due to an ear infection.

Everyone's always RAVED about Cathe on the Ya-Ya site, so I finally took the plunge and ordered the Classics vol. 1, the Rhythmic Step/Interval Max/MIC, and Power Hour/MIS/Body Max DVD's..They should be in Monday or Tuesday, and I plan on combining them with the FIRMs..I don't know HOW though...

Can't wait to get to know everyone!

Take care
Tanya

Hi -- Can I crash in here???

Hey folks.....

I'm not new to WW, I'm not new to Cathe.
Alot of times I don't post over here, cuz I don't always do alot of Cathe's workouts (but own them all!) :D

I've been up and down and all around and it's time to drop about 10 lbs. by an event I have coming up in June! I would like to try and incorporate some of Cathe's weight training to help me along the way!

So, you guys check in on Fridays here? I'm late to the party.

I went back to meetings almost 2 weeks ago. Had an excellent week last week and am trying to continue through, although the honeymoon phase is passing quickly!

Night time eating/bingeing is a biggie for me also! But, I am trying to not eat after dinner! "KITCHEN IS CLOSED" is the motto. I need stick-to-it-ness for the next few weeks. Hoping this check in might offer some accountability and new ideas!

Good luck to all with the upcoming holidays.
Cleda

Yep! Still Biking....

Hey Debbie!

Yes, I am still biking..Thanx for asking! That's why I want to drop about 10 lbs. Went back to WW and have decided that I will be a bit faster on the bike if I could drop some weight.

I will be doing "The Longest Day" in June which is a 200 mile bike ride (yes! in one day)... and I want to be able to complete it and feel good afterwards.

My bike is about to break 5000 miles (in about 30 mins. when I get outside and on it!) ... LOL.

So, I'm here for a little while.
Cleda

RE: Yep! Still Biking....

I'm so excited that this group has grown so much!! Somebody asked (I think) and this is our very first check in.

:9 Hi all! Hope you are all having a wonderful Easter! I am not a weight watchers member but would like to be a part of the group for motivation! Thursday we went on a mini trip to Lancaster PA. Boy what an awful place to go when you are trying to manage weight with all the wonderful homemade Amish goodies. Actually, I did pretty well though and did not gain any weight. We did alot of walking to the outlet malls! Talk to you next time!:D

Hi Cleda!

How nice to see your post! I'm anxious to see Cathe's response to your training question.

A Double Century! You are a true gear head. How long will your longest training ride be? You must be earning a lot of activity points! Hope you have some training partners for those long hours in the saddle.

Debra

Longest Training Ride

Is 150 miles in the second to last week of training. They put forth a training guide that was in the Bicycling Magazine and the miles go up (per week) so that I'll be doing: 194, 213, 234, 257, 283, 311, 342 and 376 before the final event. I'm not too worried about getting the mileage in. When training for California last year, we had a couple of weeks that were in the 400's. Couldn't figure out WHY I was so tired?!? DUH!!!

We have already done 142 miles (last Sunday) and will continue to up that if we can. It's as much a mental challenge as physical! We're practicing things like minimal stopping, eating while riding, learning when our "bonk" miles are ... etc, etc. No surprises the day of! :)

Not to worry, everyone will get to hear EVERYTHING about the training process! I train some on my own and I have my riding partner who I do the long rides with! Makes the time go faster when one has support.

Gear Head? WOW! Noone's ever called me that! They sually just say I'm CRAZY!

Cleda

Good Evening Ladies!
I hope everyone is having a great week!! OP and pumped up :)

Changed my workout today and did Cardio and Weights instead. Easter was a rough day for me as far as OP goes, but I'm gradually getting it back together. Hopefully I'll still have a loss this week.

Hang in there :D
Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.