New DVD Update

SNM Videos

Administrator
We’ve had a lot of questions about the new DVDs and decided to post this thread to bring you up to date. Currently, we’re in the middle of authoring the new DVDs. The new version of the software we use to make the DVDs has just been released. This is great news, but has caused us to really have to scramble and make several changes to our DVD Chaptering plans. As always, we will have chapter and mix & match menus that will allow you to choose individual segments or exercises in each workout. The big difference this time, thanks to the new software, is we will be able to add several PreMixed combos without taking up hardly any disc space. In fact, most of the DVDs will have around 10 premixed combos each. For example; in Boot Camp you can just click one button and do any of the following: 1) warm up, all the cardio segments in a row, , 2) all the ab segments in a row, 3) all the upper body segments in a row 4) all the lower body segments in a row, 5) warm up, cardio,lower body, upper body (skip all the ab segments) and then repeat the pattern until all 8 cycles are finished. 6) 1st lower body, 1st upper body, 2nd lower body, 2nd upper body, etc… 7) warm up, 1st cardio, 1st lower body, 2nd cardio, 2nd lower body, etc… And this is only for Boot Camp. Muscle Endurance is also on this disc and has numerous PreMix options too. Well, that’s it for tonight – Any Questions? :)

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-23-02 AT 01:43AM (Est)[/font][p]That really sounds sooo cool! I love technology! These are really exciting. Thanks Cathe for using the technology to its fullest!

Emma

The mind boggles! With all these endless programming options, now I REALLY have to master how to operate my DVD. Thanks for the update.:)

No questions here- just this: what more could anyone ask for? Cathe's engaging, knowledgable style, hit music, and top notch technological prowess. Not to mention A-1 customer service.

OK I'll stop.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-23-02 AT 07:27AM (Est)[/font][p]This is very cool.. thanks so much! This is great considering I still haven't figured out how to program my DVD player yet. :D
Sharon

Thanks Cathe. I'm not sure I quite understood all this, but I appreciate your use of the latest technology. Plus, I'm sure I'll figure it out when we get the discs.

Laura

Sorry if this has been answered yet, but is there a possibility that the DVD's will be ready by Christmas also? I know problems can arise. I'm just a LITTLE anxious! :7 Thank you for taking the EXTRA steps to make them sooo versatile. We appreciate all you do for us!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

It's possible, but hard to predict at this time. Authoring DVDs with as many chapter points as we include is a very time consuming and tedious process. Another factor will be how quick the replicator can process our order. They will not be able to give us a production date until after they receive the digital tape masters from us.

Kathy, you could NOT HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER!!! :)
I am so with ya on this one!

The programming sounds unbelievable, and I just wanted to say a big BIG BIG THANK YOU!!! To SNM/Cathe for everything, it is almost making me teary eyed! I am not good at programming my own workout, and with many different combos, these workouts will only solidify everyone's belief in Cathe and SNM

YOU GUYS ROCK!!
Jaime

This are wonderful news!!

These DVDs are a dream come true, mix and match to my heart's content. WOO - HOOO!!!!!!

Thank you !!!

Laura :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy

>It's possible, but hard to predict
>at this time. Authoring DVDs
>with as many chapter points
>as we include is a
>very time consuming and tedious
>process. Another factor will be
>how quick the replicator can
>process our order. They will
>not be able to give
>us a production date until
>after they receive the digital
>tape masters from us.

Please, no hurry! I know we are all anxious, but I know they will be worth the wait. This new info about chaptering sounds so awesome, I'm sure all will agree, to take your time! I'm so excited! "Anticipation, anticipa-a-tion, it's making me wait, it's keeping me wai-ai-aiting!!!!!

Ditto to what everyone else has said so far....."AWESOME", "take your time", "I've died and gone to heaven", etc. I really don't think I have ever been this excited about any other workouts. THANK YOU SO MUCH for everything!

I don't even know what to say. I'm pretty much speechless at the quality of Cathe and SNM. Unbelievable. Please don't hurry, even though we're a little on the anxious side. :) Heather

With all this new technology, I'm now wishing I had pre-ordered DVDs instead of VHS tapes. So, my question is, can I switch my pre-order to DVD instead of VHS at the same low price that was offered when I pre-ordered? PLEASE?
Cruncholi

Y'all jes take all the time you need! I got my new DVD player working yesterday, and I'm all set!

We know it will be worth the wait.

Just Do It! :)

Thanks so much. I'm really looking forward to the DVDs. SNM and Cathe are so far ahead in the exercise industry when it comes to DVDs and chaptering.

Helen

I'm with everyone. TAKE YOUR TIME.

We also like presents on New Years Eve, New Years Day, Epiphany, and Valentine's day. So it doesn't matter when they get to our sweaty little hands :)

Laura

Hi

have you told us yet what Cathe is going to do for the Pyramid down bonus on the Pyramid upper and lower body VHS/DVDS?.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.