New DVD Update

Sounds great! Are the DVDs going to be as chaptered as they are in MIS (each exercise begins a chapter)? I'm hoping so, as the less detailed chaptering of PH makes it harder to pick and choose the exercises I want in a different order.

Along with the others, I'd rather you take your time and make it beyond perfect! MAN, those descriptions sound good!

THANKS, CATHE AND SNM!

Annette Q. Aquajock

>Hi
>
>have you told us yet what
>Cathe is going to do
>for the Pyramid down bonus
>on the Pyramid upper and
>lower body VHS/DVDS?.

I'm curious about this too!

I can't wait for my new DVD's. Now all I need is a DVD player and I'm set!:D

Thanks

I love getting the updates and I appreciate the thought and planning that has gone into the DVDs. I really like the pre-mixed combos -- take as long as you need to get these done to your satisfaction, guys! I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Daphne

Just wanted to say that I didn't mean to rush you. Was just wondering an approx. time slot. Thanks and DO take your time! :) (Which we all know you DO so we receive the VERY BEST!) THANX again!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Me too, Cruncholi! DH just told me we'd be getting a DVD player for Christmas, so I wrote an email to SNM asking them if I could switch my order (hoping to keep the pre-order prices) ...haven't heard back yet...maybe if we say PRETTY PLEASE :) !!!

RobinC

Great!!

Hi There,

Thanks for taking time to write to us on the status of DVD's. Take your time in making these new DVD's into perfection. I am sure they will be great. I can't wait!
Marian

Hey Cruncholi!
I switched my order to DVDs with no problem, thanks to those great people at SNM!! Now I can't wait for those workouts and all the extra goodies - plus the new DVD player from Santa!! :)

RobinC

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.