Need Advice!! Anyone?

amy401

Hi Everyone!
I am new to this board, and I have never done a Cathe tape. I want to order some of her tapes, but I am not sure which ones would be best for me..My current excercise program consists of mostly cardio ( step classes, kickboxing ,running,etc.) I really want to begin a serious weight lifting program where I can get fast results. Which of Cathe's strength tapes do you recommend, and how often should I do the tapes a week in addition to my cardio? Any advice is greatly appreciated!!!!

Hi Amy!

ORDER ALL OF THEM!!! Hee-Hee! All of Cathe's tapes are great. I guess it mainly depends on your fitness level and the amount of diffuculty you have OR don't have with choreography. I know that most people recommend "MegaStep Blast" and "How To Get In Shape For Your Wedding" as starters. I love both of them. I have been married for 28 years, but still like the wedding tape. It has strength added, so it is like getting two workouts in one! Maximum Intensity Strength(also known as MIS) is a great strength tape. The Pure Strength Series(3 separate tapes) are also great. Just in case you haven't heard, Cathe is coming out with 8 new tapes within the next month. There is a circuit tape, kickbox, and a series of 6 different x-trainers that will include some sort of cardiovascular(Kickbox, step, Hi/Lo) with one body part targeted on each tape for strength. Like I said, order them all!
happy.gif
Just kidding, but you can't go wrong with whatever you decide. Let us know what you decide and I hope I have not confused you too much!!

DebbieH

It's me again!

I just can not stand it because I didn't recommend my 3 fav tapes!!! BodyMax, IntervalMax and Maximum Intensity Cardio. I know~~Now I really have you confused but if you are an advanced exerciser and love a challenge, go for those 3!!! (& I'd suggest MIS for strength because it is total body!!) Okay, I feel BETTER!!!

DebbieH

Thanks!

Debbie,

Thanks for your suggestions! I really wish I could order all of them!
happy.gif
I think maybe Ill start with the PS series and the MegaStep Blast. I do alot of step classes at my gym , so hopefully I can keep up with Cathe!

I Love Mega Step Blast!

I recently purchased one on auction at Ebay and it was worth every cent! The music is neat and the choreography more basic than some of Cathe's other videos. It is a nice change of pace and compliment to my other Cathe cardio workouts!

Mega Step Blast is great!

I love MSB and I love BodyMax!! Talk about a workout with that one!! I'm always drenched by the end!! If you're short on time and also crave ab workouts, I would also recommend Step Heat. It's not as complex in coreography, but the intensity is still there. I believe the step section is about 35min. long and the abs are 7min long. It's a great quickie!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.