MIS Lite... WHOA!!!

Kimba

Cathlete
OUCH!!! I know I'm going to feel it tomorrow....
You wouldn't BELIEVE what I did tonight: 10-10-10 followed by a shortened version of MIS (I eliminated the second set of each exercise except chest and biceps. I was too exhausted to do abs).
I FEEL FANTASTIC!!! I am on a serious endorphin high :-jumpy .

How did she manage to do that workout without breaking a nail??????????

It's Cathe's world. We're just in it, gasping for breath and begging for mercy during her workouts! ;-)

How did she manage to do that workout using a 35# barbell for each body part!?! I did 10-10-10 followed by the upper body portion of MIS last week. It was great!

She's Cathe, Jillybean... she can do ANYTHING. I watched her fly over the step during the ricochets while I was struggling through the step section of 10-10-10 and I was in complete awe. That woman is the 8th wonder of the world.

AH HA, but I know now part of the secret. Cathe was a gymnast for 9 years growing up. She's got high jump flying in the air layout training my friends ;-)

She is also a licensed nail technician so maybe in between takes, if she does ever break a nail, she can just run off camera and fix it.

What can't this woman do? Is it any wonder that we love her?
:D

I'm ready to do Step & Intervals and MIS Lite tomorrow! :-jumpy

No Nancy! She is not kidding. Cathe was a nail tech. Which reminds me~I broke one all the way down to the quick today getting Kennedy out of her carseat! :-(

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.