Lurker Invitations July Check-In

Laura, sorry to hear you're having such difficulties sleeping. I hope it is just being in a different environment. And, you're on vacation! You are entitled to sleep in late, though I am guessing your daughter got a kick out of waking *you* up!

And if you want to come pick cherries, you're welcome :) The birds are going to get quite a few while I'm out this week, sadly. I'll pick what I can and I've discovered that they are not bad travelling food, if you're careful how you pack. Double-bagged is my rule for them. It really is nice to be able to grow our own fruit, because even this time of year, I agree it is pricey. When you can pick literal quarts of it daily, and enjoy it slightly warmed by the sun right off the plant, that also tends to make a person not want what can be purchased in the store.

Michelle, let's stay in touch on the Sept get-together: Lurkers in DC! Sounds a little scary :) And you are having so much fun with BG - that's such a good one. However, I've never used that ab timesaver track.

Well... confession time. I don't suppose any of you noticed that TRX thread??? The one about the TRX suspension system for training? The suspension system for training that is only two pounds, and fits in a travel bag ... ? That everyone from the military to normal average use and appear to love? Including Cosgrove and all of those folks? Guess what the UPS man just delivered :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: This was definitely naughty of me :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: It was a mistake to be thinking regretfully of spending all of that time in hotels during summer, and wishing there was a better way to handle strength training, while being impatient about STS Travel ... late at night ... with Amazon.com open ... and the gift certificates sitting right there looking at me from previous purchases with my Amazon card ... asking questions about TRX. But, well, now that I have it, it can come along on Sunday, and I'll see if it is all it's cracked up to be. Supposedly you can use it anywhere, meaning truly ANYWHERE from outdoors to a hotel room. This would be perfect for my lifestyle, if true. And it is within budget. But, it definitely was an impulse buy rather than a reasoned purchase. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

And I forgot to post my workouts. I did Meso2 Week 1 Legs, getting caught up last night. I am feeling it today! This is a repeat for week 1 from May, and it was really nice to learn that I haven't lost leg strength to any high degree. There should be time to get one more STS workout in before leaving early on Sunday. It ought to be Back/Biceps. And, there's time for one cardio thing. Unless all this outdoor work ends up counting as cardio.

Janie: Glad to hear you got a diagnosis and treatment is underway. I'm just happy it isn't anything more serious. Enjoy your 7 year old--before long he'll be 13 going on 25. Your plans don't sound boring at all. Kids are still in the stage of wonder and excitement when they are in their elementary school years. Everything is potentially magic. However, I'm afraid that you may tire out before he does!

Quiet morning here on the boat. Chels is still sleeping, Ripken is snoozing, and Joe and I are sipping on our coffee. Time to motivate shortly and take Ripken for his second morning walk, then straighten up the inside of the boat. Contemplating whether I'm going to do all of B&G today or one of the premixes. Joe has a list of things about a mile long to do today--several items include stuff down in the engine room. Chels has always loved crawling around in the engine room and helping him. Hopefully, that has not changed.

Back later. It's another glorious weather day here: sunny, clear, warm, no humidity, wind at about 10 kts out of the NNW. ~michelle

Michelle, You were right, I'm sad to say. I did indeed tire out before him. He just keeps going and going and going. How can that be? LOL:eek: Enjoy all your activities for the day. Sounds like you all will be very busy. Also I hope Chels still likes to crawl around the engine room. A great memory.

Good morning, all! Looks like a hot one today. Perfect for so many things - including getting our cherries and raspberries ripe :D. The strawberries hit their max productivity this week and are scaling back. This means only about a cup to pick in the morning. We ate so many that I didn't freeze much this year :eek:

But to replace strawberries for breakfast, we have cherries! Large quantities of them. Two years ago we had our first fruit from them (they are 6-8 year old trees). I've planted all kinds. Wish I had a strategy for getting pits out for freezing, so if any of you have method that doesn't take hours, please share :) Anyway, there are a few yellow Royal Ann, and loads of deep red Van and Bing. And a few pie cherries, but I admit I tend to leave those for the birds. Until we figure out the pit thing.

The first few raspberries ripened yesterday. Most are still yellow or green, but a few plants are beginning to turn red. July is raspberry month!

Janie, I'm really glad you have a diagnosis. My sister is finding living with GERD meds and restrictions is annoying but not that bad, especially compared to what it was like before she learned that's what it was. I agree, these new aches that don't seem to ever go away are tedious. But you are a bundle of energy, to be able to manage a small child on top of everything else!

I will admit to feeling sneekily pleased that the big guys weren't quite as tough as they thought :) By midafternoon, we lost another one. This morning, we've polished it off. I stepped in for just an hour or so on one of the easier parts.

More later - coffee is ready! Have a great weekend, all!

Deborah, We also have strawberries and raspberries. When I pick mine I eat so much before I take them in. Something about organic strawberries eaten right off the plant. O my O my. Same for all the other berries too. Ican't believe how much better I feel! It's amazing, slept so good last night, only had to get up once for a potty break. Incredible. I'm also very pleased you were feeling pleased being tougher than the guys. I love news like that. LOL Yeah!:rolleyes:

Just finished doing the legs/glutes and abs timesaver on B&G. Felt good. I love the ab work on B&G. This one uses the stability ball bonus workout. I don't have a ball on the boat, so I just do modifications on my mat.

Not sure what's up next. Even though it's a little after 12 noon, it's not quite lunchtime yet. ~michelle

Michelle, Good job working out on your boat. Keep us posted on your adventures.

I am getting ready to head up to Aseville for one of my best friends wedding, he is also the Godfather of my children, and we have known each other since kindergarten. I am looking forward to seeing a bunch of old friends

I had a terrible night sleep, went to bed late and woke up after just a few hours, couldn't go back to sleep until sometime after 6:30 am. My daughter rousted me out of a deep sleep around 11am! Thank god for grandparents is all I got to say! But I was really groggy and disorientated. Finally managed to motivate and do the Turbo Sculpt it is only 45 minutes and I don't find it much of a workout but it still got me moving.

Janey: so glad you got that diagnosed and under treatment already. Enjoy that little guy sounds like you have a lot of fun and active things planned to do with him. I am so sad to see how many over weight children there are here in the Southeast and it is so important to expose children to fun activities outside!

Laura, Enjoy the wedding and all your friends. Sounds like so much fun. Sorry about the sleep deprivation, but at least you did a workout, I didn't yet. I agree with you on getting young ones to do some exercising. He truly enjoyed our walk. We dumped water on ourselves cause it was so hot at the time, and shoved just a little for teasing, jokes...It was fun.

Got to catch up with this one, so talk later.

Janie

Last edited:
Happy Birthday, USA!

And a special thanks to our troops, who deliberately agree to put themselves in harms way so that we can be free.

Have a wonderful and safe 4th of July!

Finally able to get online! I know there is alot to catch up on.... another time! :)

Shoegal, prayers for your father and your family! I just read the post about the accident!

Janie glad you have been diagnosed and are getting some relief!

I just finished week 3 of STS Meso 1!!! :D

Everyone else, HELLO and Happy 4th! Will check back in later when i have more time!

Last edited:
Hi all,

I'm flying out again in about two hours - not sure what kind of internet connectivity I'll have this next week. Three different states in four days! :(

Shoegal: still thinking of you, sending prayers and best wishes for your father and your family.

Ironlady: nice to see your post!

Take care, all, and hope to stop by from one or the other of the upcoming hotels.

Laura: you're on vacation--sleep in. Goodness knows that's a luxury we don't get much of in our adult years.

Shadowpup: on the go again. I like a little bit of travel on the job, but I think your pace would wear me out. Got to check out your latest purchase of TRX. Sounds interesting.

Janie: Kids are like energizer bunnies: they just keep going and going. Chels was 7 just a few short years ago--such a great age.

Ironlady: good to hear from you. Hope all is well in Texas.

Thinking it will be a light workout today. Yesterday, Chelsea and I went biking around Solomons Island. Not too taxing because it is all flat. It was crazy here yesterday--lots of transients, lots of guests, lots of people. The picnic area and the pool were packed with people. We kept a low profile--hung out on the boat, watched some movies, did the bike thing. Today is cool and cloudy--showers off and on. Doing some laundry, a little exercise, and work on a presentation for later this week.

back later,
~michelle

Finally able to get online! I know there is alot to catch up on.... another time! :)

I just finished week 3 of STS Meso 1!!! :D

Everyone else, HELLO and Happy 4th! Will check back in later when i have more time!

IronLady, Congratulations for finishing wk 3 mof Meso 1. Yes!

Hi all,

I'm flying out again in about two hours - not sure what kind of internet connectivity I'll have this next week. Three different states in four days! :(

Take care, all, and hope to stop by from one or the other of the upcoming hotels.
Deborah, Sounds like you will be very busy the next several days. Will look forward hearing from you and what activities you'll be doing.

Janie: Kids are like energizer bunnies: they just keep going and going. Chels was 7 just a few short years ago--such a great age.

Thinking it will be a light workout today. Yesterday, Chelsea and I went biking around Solomons Island. Not too taxing because it is all flat. It was crazy here yesterday--lots of transients, lots of guests, lots of people. The picnic area and the pool were packed with people. We kept a low profile--hung out on the boat, watched some movies, did the bike thing. Today is cool and cloudy--showers off and on. Doing some laundry, a little exercise, and work on a presentation for later this week.~michelle
Michelle, Time does fly so darn fast dosen't it? The bike ride sounds lovely, a good memory to have. Summer tourists, bet you see alll kinds of folks. I see you keeping busy as usual.

I think Joey and I are going to do Tony instead of Meso 3. It's a good break. We need to go through it. I'll catch up again later.

Janie

A nice light workout day: upper/lower body sculpt and stability ball abs from BS/BF dvd. Just trying to keep a little muscle memory going until we get back to the house and my heavier weights.

Otherwise it is a nice quiet day. After I take my shower, I'll run the vacuum real quick and clean the bathrooms. Doesn't take that long to tidy up things. DH is going to the grocery store to pick up a few items. Chels is hanging out--just got back from a dinghy ride with a couple of teenage boys from over on A-dock. Ripken is doing what Ripken does best: snoozing. Silly dog decided to relocate while I was exercising and nearly sat on my head. He wanted to lie next to the sofa and he was bound and determined that he would get me to move the table so he could. It worked.

Nice quiet day--think I'll preview Body Max 2 a little later.

~michelle

Awh, My Joey is so funny. He wanted a change from Cathe because he thought she babbled too much. So, we went to Tony, and he asked if we could go back to Cathe. Tony's babble is twice as much! Besides, Tony put a lot of pressure on his back. I tell ya, Cathe is the best, but unless you don't have a comparison, you really don't know that you have the best! Yes! We'll be going to Meso 3 after are cardio, scheduled for tomorrow. Then Meso 3, YES!

A nice light workout day: upper/lower body sculpt and stability ball abs from BS/BF dvd. Just trying to keep a little muscle memory going until we get back to the house and my heavier weights.

Otherwise it is a nice quiet day. After I take my shower, I'll run the vacuum real quick and clean the bathrooms. Doesn't take that long to tidy up things. DH is going to the grocery store to pick up a few items. Chels is hanging out--just got back from a dinghy ride with a couple of teenage boys from over on A-dock. Ripken is doing what Ripken does best: snoozing. Silly dog decided to relocate while I was exercising and nearly sat on my head. He wanted to lie next to the sofa and he was bound and determined that he would get me to move the table so he could. It worked.

Nice quiet day--think I'll preview Body Max 2 a little later.~michelle

I agree, keep the muscle memory in check. Good job. Sounds like you are having fun. Even the dog. LOL

Did everyone have a great 4th? I did.

Will talk later,

Janie

Happy Sunday!

Light wo today. Just Lower Intensity Step seems like shorter cardio is all I can accomplish with STS. But, I love those weight workouts!!! STS is just awesome!

DD is working on her classes and got a 90 on her first test in Native American Studies.... her instructor said she would've made 100 if she had remembered it was due on Saturday and not Sunday!

Looking forward to meeting a friend of SO's (Eddie is his name BTW) from Baltimore. Although, I wish the circumstances were a little better. His father is having open heart surgery tommorrow!

It has been so hot here! Hope the weathermen are right and June/July are going to be the hottest part of the summer!

Personal later, sooo much has been going on in everyones lives around here!

Happy Sunday!

Light wo today. Just Lower Intensity Step seems like shorter cardio is all I can accomplish with STS. But, I love those weight workouts!!! STS is just awesome!

DD is working on her classes and got a 90 on her first test in Native American Studies.... her instructor said she would've made 100 if she had remembered it was due on Saturday and not Sunday!

Looking forward to meeting a friend of SO's (Eddie is his name BTW) from Baltimore. Although, I wish the circumstances were a little better. His father is having open heart surgery tommorrow!

It has been so hot here! Hope the weathermen are right and June/July are going to be the hottest part of the summer!

Personal later, sooo much has been going on in everyones lives around here!
Sherry, Today is my cardio, you are inspiring me to do LIS. Congratulations for your daughter's high score. Oh, she could of had a 100. That's so sad. Supporting your friend in time of need is great on your part. Enjoy your reunion. It's hot over here lately too, except this morning I woke up with it raining. It was nice.

Take care and hope to see you around here more often,

Janie

Checking in with an update. I'm afraid my father is still not stable. To give you some background - he really wasn't in the best of shape before this happened - he has Lewy Bodies dementia - so along with his mind this type of dementia effects his walking, talking and swallowing among other things. His first operation was to slit the skin where he was burned so that it didn't split itself. Now they have been waiting since this happened to cover these open wounds with skin so they can heal and lessen the chance of infection. More than likely they are looking to use pig's skin since they don't feel as if they can use his. He is on a respirator, has "gas" in his lungs and has very little urine output right now. There hasn't really been any good news since this has happened and they cancel his surgery day to day because they don't feel he is strong enough to tolerate it. His surgeons are all "doom and gloom" whenever they give us an update - they never have anything good to say and frankly - we now take these "updates" with a grain of salt.

My mother seems to be dealing with this rather well, although - she can be quite nasty sometimes. The stress sometimes gets to her. My brothers, sisters and I have been accompanying her to the hospital as often as we can and staying at the house overnight with her too. We are all hanging in there and I am hoping that things improve soon. So my "routine" is completely shot right now so I have not worked out since this has happened. My step was still in the middle of the room when I started Lo Max on Tuesday - I didn't finish and have only recently put it away.

Thanks for all of your prayers, thoughts and good wishes. I do appreciate it. I have tried to keep myself up to date on the posts - but I didn't read all of the posts well enough so I'm going to hold off on personals - except that Janie - glad that you are on the mend.

Shoegal I am so sorry to hear about your father, I will keep him in my prayers and all of your family as well. Who is your mother doing? Lots of loving, healing vibes been sent your way.

Hi to everyone else and hope you had a good 4th. I read everyone's post and caught up from being gone all weekend. I had the best time at the wedding, stayed out very late every night partying like college days! Never was hung over which is good, but was very tired.:cool: Great to see people I had not seen in 20+ years and reconnect with them.

I just finished the cardio portion of 4DS Kickbox, the Turbo Sculpt for Challene and the 1st segment of the Hardcore Core series! Felt good to get back into it after two full days off.

Checking in with an update. I'm afraid my father is still not stable. To give you some background - he really wasn't in the best of shape before this happened - he has Lewy Bodies dementia - so along with his mind this type of dementia effects his walking, talking and swallowing among other things. His first operation was to slit the skin where he was burned so that it didn't split itself. Now they have been waiting since this happened to cover these open wounds with skin so they can heal and lessen the chance of infection. More than likely they are looking to use pig's skin since they don't feel as if they can use his. He is on a respirator, has "gas" in his lungs and has very little urine output right now. There hasn't really been any good news since this has happened and they cancel his surgery day to day because they don't feel he is strong enough to tolerate it. His surgeons are all "doom and gloom" whenever they give us an update - they never have anything good to say and frankly - we now take these "updates" with a grain of salt.

My mother seems to be dealing with this rather well, although - she can be quite nasty sometimes. The stress sometimes gets to her. My brothers, sisters and I have been accompanying her to the hospital as often as we can and staying at the house overnight with her too. We are all hanging in there and I am hoping that things improve soon. So my "routine" is completely shot right now so I have not worked out since this has happened. My step was still in the middle of the room when I started Lo Max on Tuesday - I didn't finish and have only recently put it away.

Thanks for all of your prayers, thoughts and good wishes. I do appreciate it. I have tried to keep myself up to date on the posts - but I didn't read all of the posts well enough so I'm going to hold off on personals - except that Janie - glad that you are on the mend.

Shoegal, Take a deep breath every now and again. You are going through a horrific experience and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as they go through this together. Please keep us posted. (((((hugs))))) to you friend.:(

Hi to everyone else and hope you had a good 4th. I read everyone's post and caught up from being gone all weekend. I had the best time at the wedding, stayed out very late every night partying like college days! Never was hung over which is good, but was very tired.:cool: Great to see people I had not seen in 20+ years and reconnect with them.

I just finished the cardio portion of 4DS Kickbox, the Turbo Sculpt for Challene and the 1st segment of the Hardcore Core series! Felt good to get back into it after two full days off.

Laura, I'm so glad you had a great time at the reunion. Get some rest you party animal. :D

Great job on all the workouts you did. Was that one day of workouts? Whew!

Later,

Janie

Hi everyone!

I just did Power Yoga with Rodney Yee and I had forgotten how tough that is!:p It kinda wore me out, I was feeling kind of tight so thought the stretching would be nice and I was definitely tighter than usual. Especially my calves, which I think is from all the kickboxing i have been doing, all that jumping rope and leaping around really can shorten those calf muscles. I had planed on doing some pilates as well but felt pretty much complete after that Power Yoga.

Janie: did you end up doing LIS for your cardio? I was a party animal, but I don't usually get much time away from my kids and see so many old highschool and college friends! It was great fun, but certainly couldn't party like that all the time!:cool:

Hi Five to everyone else!

Hi ladies--didn't get a chance to exercise yesterday--too busy packing things up to come back home. By the time we got home and unpacked, I decided to take a shower, go to bed early, and hit the cardio this morning. Today was my first day with Body Max 2. I just did the cardio and circuit portions--whew! That is a tough workout--really like the music. I'm going to focus on BM2 this month and hope I eventually can get through the step, circuits, weights and abs (it's over an hour and a half long!) I'm also switching to slow and heavy this month for my weight work. That will be tomorrow.

Shoegal: I've been wondering how things were going with your dad and kind of figured that not hearing from you was probably not a good sign. Burn injuries are so hard on the body. Did his preexisting condition (the dementia) have anything to do with the occurrence of the accident? I continue to keep you and your family in my prayers. Hang tough--your running a special kind of endurance exercise right now. It's not the kind any of us train for.

Ironlady: which meso are you on in STS? How often do you mix in the cardio? It's interesting that you feel like low impact cardio goes best with STS. It will be interesting to see what rotation recommendations Cathe has after STS cardio is released later this year. I'm wondering what you have noticed to be the greatest benefits as you go through STS?

Janie: wow--your working on meso 3. Before long, you'll be starting STS all over again. Have you felt the same way as Ironlady with regards to the cardio while doing STS?

~michelle

This morning was slow and heavy chest and back. I'm happy to report that I've gone up in all my weight amounts since last doing the S&H series in the winter. It's fun to change those weight amounts in my exercise record.

This morning I'm off to get my hair cut and colored. Was hoping to take Chelsea to Arlington Cemetary--not sure if I'll be able to because I have to go in to work first to revise a presentation and print it out for tomorrow. Right now, we've got Monday and Tuesday of next week set aside to do sight-seeing in DC.

Sending good thoughts and a big hug out to Shoegal. Hi to everyone else.
~michelle

Hi everyone!I just did Power Yoga with Rodney Yee and I had forgotten how tough that is!:p It kinda wore me out, I was feeling kind of tight so thought the stretching would be nice and I was definitely tighter than usual. Especially my calves, which I think is from all the kickboxing i have been doing, all that jumping rope and leaping around really can shorten those calf muscles. I had planed on doing some pilates as well but felt pretty much complete after that Power Yoga.

Janie: did you end up doing LIS for your cardio? I was a party animal, but I don't usually get much time away from my kids and see so many old highschool and college friends! It was great fun, but certainly couldn't party like that all the time!:cool:

Hi Five to everyone else!
Laura, I'm now getting a hankering to do Power Yoga. Rodney is one of the best instructors for practicing yoga. Cute too.:eek: A lot of the time after I workout hard like you do, I use a foam roller to help with tight muscles. It's fabulous and just as good as a message. Hurts in a good way. Video results for foam roller

No, I didn't get to do LIS, I've been a naughty girl lately, and need to get back into consistent exercises.:( I've been diagnosed with GERD and was wondering why I didn't feel well. Not fun, but truly, that is no excuse. We all need to be party animals sometimes. It's great to release reality every so often. I'm so glad you had a great time!;) I plan on doing something today, there is so much to chose from. Maybe a simple stair climbing for a half hour.

Hi ladies--didn't get a chance to exercise yesterday--too busy packing things up to come back home. By the time we got home and unpacked, I decided to take a shower, go to bed early, and hit the cardio this morning. Today was my first day with Body Max 2. I just did the cardio and circuit portions--whew! That is a tough workout--really like the music. I'm going to focus on BM2 this month and hope I eventually can get through the step, circuits, weights and abs (it's over an hour and a half long!) I'm also switching to slow and heavy this month for my weight work. That will be tomorrow.

Janie: wow--your working on meso 3. Before long, you'll be starting STS all over again. Have you felt the same way as Ironlady with regards to the cardio while doing STS? ~michelle
Michelle, I bet it's great to be home. Ooooo, you did a great job on Body Max 2. It will be a challenge this month for you, but you can handle it. Yea!:D Well, we didn't get around to doing Meso 3. I've been diagnosed with GERD and been dealing with that instead. Like I said above, no excuse and I have to get back on the wagon. I do feel while doing STS, that the cardio I do is less intense. But, when I feel energy I take that opportunity and also do a tough cardio. I like to have the choices and variety.

This morning was slow and heavy chest and back. I'm happy to report that I've gone up in all my weight amounts since last doing the S&H series in the winter. It's fun to change those weight amounts in my exercise record.

This morning I'm off to get my hair cut and colored. Was hoping to take Chelsea to Arlington Cemetary--not sure if I'll be able to because I have to go in to work first to revise a presentation and print it out for tomorrow. Right now, we've got Monday and Tuesday of next week set aside to do sight-seeing in DC.

Sending good thoughts and a big hug out to Shoegal. Hi to everyone else.
~michelle
Michelle, Congratulations with your "up in weight amounts". Isn't STS Fantastic? Good for you, it's an awesome feeling, I know. Hey, enjoy your outing and sight-seeing in DC for Mon. and Tues. How did your hair turn out? Fabulous?

Talk later, I had a very bad night with not breathing. I was trying to go to sleep and couldn't get my breath for a few moments. Went into my Joey's room and told him I couldn't breath. He told me to calm down and try to relax. It finely subsided. Thought I was going to die for pete sake. I don't know what caused it. Was scared to go back to sleep. So I slept in our family room upright in the love seat. Did get 7 hours. Went to sleep around 4am and got up about 11am. Jeesh! Is this what's getting old, do to you?

Janie

Janie you and I should have chatted on line last night as I wasn't sleeping either! I went to bed earlier than I have since I have been here and fell right to sleep, but I was woken up by another guest who is staying here at my In-laws house and couldn't go back to sleep until sometime after 5am. Yikes! Of course this morning my In-laws had a meeting early so I had to get up to make breakfast. I also have my girls and their cousin, my niece, to look after all day. We leave tomorrow so have lots of laundry to do, packing, and cleaning up the house from our stay. I am debating working out but don't think I will, feeling so run down from not sleeping that I am afraid I might over do it. If I get up early enough tomorrow I can sneak in a workout before I have to leave for the airport. Since I was planning on tomorrow being a rest day it would even itself out. Plus I am pretty happy with myself for working out as much as I have for being on vacation. I used to not workout at all so I guess it really has become a lifestyle shift for me. I haven't mentioned how many compliments I have gotten by everyone and the last time they saw me was in December so I really am making progress. Still have 20 more pounds to go though.

Power Yoga is great it is a hard DVD and I am surprised how sore my obliques are today!:p I have been doing all this kick boxing and that Turbo Sculpt and never had DOMS once and I do what I think is an easy day of Yoga and it wiped my out and now I have serious DOMS!! Makes me want to do a lot more Yoga that's for sure.

Michelle: Gosh you are really making me want to find my Body Max2 DVD. I still haven't found it and it is driving me crazy because it was one of the DVD"s that I wanted the most. I also have the Cardio Fusion DVD which I feel like I can't do until I learn Body Max 2 because there is absolutely no breakdown of the moves on the Cardio Fusion. Have a good time site seeing.

Ironlady, Shadowpup, & Shoegal thinking of you and all that is going on in your lives.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Have a very few minutes between meetings and - more meetings, and then dinner and then workout tonight. Maybe workout then dinner, actually. And yes, it is 6pm on the east coast :(

But I did want to say HI. I've skimmed a few posts, but will have to run before I can say much besides:

Shoegal - words fail. Just ... HUGS to you, best wishes, and strength to you your family.

Janie, do take care of yourself and your breathing!!!

Michelle, welcome back, guess we're sharing a time zone for another 14 hours :)

Ironlady, kudos to your DD and we are also probably close. I spent much quality time on the metro today.

Laura, congrats on all those compliments! Each and every one of them earned the right way, the hard way, and for keeps :)

Oops, knock at the door - 'bye all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.