Lurker Invitations April Check-In

Hi everybody--back to the routine today. Thank goodness. I don't know who hates when I have early mornings more, me or my dog. DH said Ripken moped all day yesterday, laying by the front door waiting for me to come back. The Pentagon meeting was long and draining. Yesterday afternoon, I had to go buy my new 20 pound dumb bells to improve my disposition.

Went to bed early last night and slept in an extra hour--sweet! Rippy and I had our long walk and then I did PowerMax this morning. My legs are still feeling it from B&G over the weekend. 42 minutes in, I was ready to quit, but Cathe was not. So, on I went. My legs felt much better after the exercise, so that is a good thing.

Shoegal: those pikes on the ball in PUB are a real challenge. I can do 6 good ones in a row and then I have to take a break and try again. Usually can only get a couple more in and my form is not as good. I'm looking forward to hearing about Cardio Fusion and Terminator.

Janie: Sounds like you are back in the swing of things at home. After being gone for a couple of weeks, you are probably seeing projects that need to be done everywhere you look.

Ironlady: Is DD being going to Portsmouth Naval Medical Center? It's a really great facility. Hope the docs can help her out. I've only done 4DS HIS and really liked it. Need to get back to that dvd set. There are just so many great Cathe workouts and so little time. My sister tells me that the BC workout on 4DS is pretty tough. I'm afraid of those BC workouts.

~michelle

Well I saw my first Grey Whale from my mother's beach yesterday when we went for an evening walk on the beach. My daughter, Eliza, saw it first. It was my mom's 1st sighting from her house and she has lived here for 6 years so it was very special.

Today is colder and grayer here, but I went for a 55 minute trail run through the woods. It was great. I have ONLY been running flat land in CO OR on the treadmill with NO incline. So the hills were a new challenge for me. I will need to figure out strides and foot placements especially on the downhills. I burnt 750 calories!!:eek::eek::eek:Must have been due to the hills.

JaneyJoey: Man I bet gardening is a HUGE calorie blaster. Especially due to the amount of time that you are active without really thinking about it. I bet your place looks great. The gardens around here a amazing. Nothing grows in Colorado so it looks like Eden to me around here, even this early in the season.

Shoegal: I wonder if my DVDS are at my house waiting for me!! I love the Pyramid Style workouts! I am intimidated by Terminator and IMAX 3 but want to try them out and see how I measure up to them. Nothing like not being able to do something to motivate me to BE ABLE to do it!

Michelle: gotta love the DOMS! I hope you get some time soon!

Shadopup: have a good trip and enjoy your rest week. Sounds like you deserve it.

Well I got to run my girls want me to take them to the seaside!

Hi Everyone,

Did Meso 2, disk 14, legs. OUCH!

Laura, Evening walk on the beach? You saw a whale? Sounds like you are having a wonderful time. I think you are right on the calories burned in gardening. It has to be a lot! Enjoy the seaside.;)

Michelle, Glad you didn't give up on PowerMax. Cathe has a way about her to keep us going. I hear ya. OMG! There is so much to keep up with.:confused:

Shoegal, Still haven't done a pike on the stability ball, but I'm close. I love hydrangeas! I have to keep them inside my garden so the deer don't eat them. I have 2, but plan on planting more.

Talk later,

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Hi, where is everyone?

Are you going to be Lurkers again? You've come along way baby.LOL!;) Don't stop now. Unless of course you want to expand your horizon, and that's OK. That's what this thread is all about.

Today is a cardio for me, but haven't yet to decide which one to do.

It's raining here in the Pacific NW, and right now I'm going to enjoy the hot tub then a cardio. The hummingbirds are here in many numbers this year. So I get to see them at their worst and best. What a remarkable bird!

Feel really strong today and happy,

Janie

Hi Janie--I'm here, just a little late posting today. Soaking in the hot tub sounds nice. Ours is empty at the moment.

Today, I got sidetracked with phone calls between the Aetna Home Delivery Pharmacy and my husband's doctor's office. Boy, I just love our health care system. I told the doctor's office, "Hey, ya know, I work too--this is biting into my work day, not just yours." I really wanted to say--hey, isn't dealing with this stuff part of your job? Okay, enough ranting. But I stayed nice--didn't go into bitch mode once, although it was hard not to.

So, this morning was GS Back, Shoulders, and Biceps--by the time I get to the bicep segment on this one, I'm a big moaner and groaner. I used my new 20 pound dumb bell for some of the back exercises. Whew--that's a big jump from 15 to 20 pound dumb bells. Topped it off with Power Hour abs from Ab Hits. AND---stopped by Bed, Bath and Beyond on the way back from Quantico and purchased my Iron Gym (20 percent off with my coupon). So now ladies, the moment of truth is near: can I do at least one pull-up or chin-up. I'm excited to find out.

It's a beautiful spring day here in Virginia. Little breeze blowing, but the sun feels really good. Had my sunroof open on my vehicle this morning. Love that! Looking forward to the weekend--how about ya'll?
~michelle

Checking in: Thursday 4/9

Hey All -

Last night I did my new (drum roll please) Cardio Fusion workout. I know probably a lot of you have this and have already done it. Bear with me while I tell you about it. I was kind of pressed for time and I started working out late (this info will factor in later in the story). Off we go - with the warmup and step portion of BMII - no break down of the step - threw me for a second but caught up fast. Liked that. Off we go with a portion of LIC - that I thought was slightly boring - it was just one step portion & she broke it all down so that kind of dragged - I thought they could have really left that all out. Then the circuits from BMII - loved that part. Then we move on to 6 drills from DM - didn't realize there were 6 drills - should have read the back cover - by the time I get to the 4th drill I'm thinking - it has already been an hour - how much longer???!!! At this point I'm late - and I need to get this done but would like to press on. On the 5th drill Cathe has us skip across the room - well, that is where I broke down and said - no - I refuse to skip - not my favorite activity - didn't do the 5th and 6th drills & moved on to the warmup. Yes - I know, I failed - I suck. I really wanted to finish what I started - if I had more time I would have finished - felt kind of bad about it - but great workout I thought - I was tired. :eek:

Janie - Love hummingbirds - I thought they go away in the winter - I take down my feeder - would they stick around the northeast - do you think? Glad you are strong and happy - that is a really nice feeling.

Laura - went on an evening whale watching cruise when I went to Alaska for my honeymoon. Saw the fin and the back of a couple whales. Very Special, I agree. Me too - I love to get tough workouts to see how I stack up - I got IMAX III before I got 1 and 2 - and was blown away. I saw it on FIT TV and thought hey - whoa - this is pretty intense and then had to have it. On some parts when I first got it - I just sort of stood there and watched her. You want me to do what??!??!!! Now I do the whole thing. (I'm not saying perfectly) But I kept thinking - I'm not doing this now - but I will.

Michelle - I too am looking forward to the weekend but then again I always do. I'm dying to hear about the pull ups/ chin ups!!!

Does anybody have any special Easter plans or traditions? I'd love to hear. :)Hope everyone has a great day.

Happy Friday everybody. I previewed Step Works last night and will be giving it a go within the next hour or so. I'm working at home today so I have the flexibility to do my workout later rather than at 7 am.

Shoegal: you are adventurous giving Cardio Fusion a try. I have the dvd, but it is very long and quite frankly those DM drills scare me. I have to admit that I previewed it about 8 months ago and I didn't have as much experience doing Cathe's advanced workouts. Might have to give that one another look and see if I still find it too intimidating. The fact that you gave CF a go at night impresses me. My energy just isn't there at night to take on something like CF. I say good for you.

Really nice in Virginia today. Ripken and I took a really long walk this morning. He was into it and I was agreeable to stretching it out. Now my dear pup is in super nap mode.

I'm trying to convince my DH that we should head over to Solomons and the boat for the weekend. The forecast was for rain today and tomorrow, but now it's looking less likely. We'll see how that goes. I think DH has a special Easter dinner planned and he wants to do it at our house rather than the boat. Either way, here or there, I'm looking forward to the weekend.

More later.
~michelle

Good Friday Check in 4/10/09

:DHELLO!!

Hope everyone is gearing up for the holiday - hope it is special for everyone.

Last night I did Pyramid Lower Body - and I liked that too. I liked the fact that it wasn't so long - it made trying it a no brainer. Afterwards, I did the second routine from Ab Hits. I really like the split with all upper body and all lower body - it gets the entire body all worked out there in 2 days. I am also interested in the premixes - I didn't look to see what they were but I'm sure there is going to be some goods ones!!

I think it is funny that we all have these DVDs that we haven't actually tried -sometimes there is some sort of mental glitch that prevents you from doing it right away. I bought this movie once - "North & South" - it was a BBC film adaptation of an Elizabeth Gaskell novel - (don't think that Civil War mini series - it wasn't that) anyway it took me forever before I sat down and watched it. I thought - it would be too long - maybe boring - I don't what I thought - but when I finally saw it I was blown away by it - loved it. Hopefully our experiences will be the same with these "scary" workouts.

Good news - my sister got a new Golden Retreiver puppy!!! Her husband wanted to surprise her. She sent me a picture and he looks to be exceptionally handsome - can't wait to meet him.

I will see DH's family on Saturday for an Easter gathering - and then we go to my Mom's on Easter for the typical holiday tradition - you know - eat - and talk. I thought I'd come home and workout but I'm getting less and less confident about that actually happening. :D

Michelle - didn't you try the pull ups???!!! Wanted to hear how that went. I don't think I've ever see or done Step Works - I'll be interested in hearing what you think of it. Have a nice holiday at home or in the water!!

Signing off for now but hope to see more from everyone later.:)

Today was a cardio day--did Step Works which is on the Cardio Hits dvd. That dvd sure has some great step workouts on it. I highly recommend it.

Shoegal: I'm probably a bit partial to golden retrievers since Ripken is a golden, but I think they are the cutest puppies. A pup is a wonderful gift. How many goldens does your sister have now?

Haven't tried the pull-ups yet. Another thing I'm afraid of. How silly is that? I'm thinking I'll give them a go tomorrow which is supposed to be my break day, but....okay, I'm procrastinating. And yes, I have nearly every Cathe dvd (except STS, Terminator, the Classics, Pure Strength and Cardio Kicks) and I haven't gotten through all of them, yet. I'm trying to add one dvd a month, although this past month I focused on the upper body GS dvds and Cardio Hits--and I was new to all those workouts. I just got GS legs and MM, so I'm looking to add those this month.

So many Cathes, just not enough time.
~michelle

Hi There,

Did STS Disc 15, back and biceps. Plus did ab work in Step Heat, 7 min from the DVD Ab Hits.

Will be visiting family Tomorrow for our Easter celebration. Can't wait to see everyone.

Shoegal, Good workouts the last couple of days! I love split workouts. Seems I can lift heavier since the workouts are split up. Does that make sense? I agree with the scary workouts. LOL:( Awww, Golden retriever pups are so cute. I hear that if people leave fresh nector all Winter, that some do stick around.

Michelle, Happy Friday to you too. I think you will like Step Works, let us know what you think. Sounds like your weekend will be fun on the boat or at home. Enjoy yourselves. You should fire up your hot tub, it's sooooooooooooooooooooo nice.LOL:eek: My health care system is the same way. Why do they inconvenient us so much?

Have a great Easter everyone,

Janie

Hi all,

Just popping in to wish everyone a Happy Easter - I'm off again Sunday morning. 35 hours home in a twelve day period does not make me happy ...

It's active rest week, and I'm still feeling the effects of Meso 1. I backed off of my more intense cardio as well as the strength training for a few days. Still, I did - 4DS/Wed, P90x KenpoX/Thurs, P90x PlyoX/Friday. And, motivated by all of you, I added a little yoga-like activity ... but what I really still need to find is the right instructor, perhaps one I can get in mp3 for travel. I kind of liked the P90x yogax due to the variety, and did 20 minutes of it twice, Monday and Tuesday night. And, did Cathe's yoga-abs. The other nights, I just stretched a bit longer. Things aren't as bad as I thought - it really does seem to be a tightness in the hamstrings limiting my range of motion there, rather than an overall lack of flexibility. Oddly, I can do very low squats or lunges, all of the oblique twists, touch finger tips across my back - anything except moves that require an absolutely straight leg/no knee bend combined with a straight lower back. Using yoga blocks helps considerably.

This coming week, since I will be on the road again and so STS is not feasible, I'll add intensity back into my cardio, and perhaps do some resistance band work as well.

Michelle, sounds like a terrific weekend with the boat! I hope the weather is lovely for you. And I love your tag line - so true, so many Cathe's, and not nearly enough time to do favorites. But maybe I need Cardio Hits ... I have that coupon nagging at me ...

Janie, nice that your hummingbirds are back. I have not seen any yet here, though hopefully soon. The snow is just now gone and my crocuses are up everywhere, and usually the hummers are not far behind. Enjoy that family time! And what a great workout. You are putting in lots of good ab work on top of STS, that's for sure.

Shoegal, how fun! New puppies are wonderful ... even during the alligator tooth stage. Goldens are such happy dogs. And you have hit it on the dvds. I have several in their little plastic wrappers, all waiting for me to want to open them. Some are strength training and those will have to wait for summer, and I do have terminator, but somehow my hand always glides right past it to something else. Thats my love/hate relationship with Step... And the CTX has several unused possibilities on it, though Leaner Legs is a favorite. Cardio Fusion sounds intriguing. Perhaps a good thing that I will be on travel; maybe the urge to purchase will pass :eek:

Did I admit that I noticed a copy of Chalean Extreme on ebay, huge discount, original box and all the extras, and ... well ... you know what happened :eek:. I can't even start any new programs for another four months with STS!!!! And I still kind of feel like doing p90x after STS, though it doesn't seem anywhere near as difficult judging from the cardio. Different and fun, though, and I haven't done any of the strength training on it. Maybe good for a month rotation.

Laura, wow on the whales! How terrific to see them like that, and so very special for your sister too. They are amazing creatures, even seen in videos and theme parks. Can only imagine what they are like in their true homes.

Ironlady, hope all is well ... best wishes to DD, too.

Hi also to Booboo and others who may be lurking, or unlurking ...

Oh yes, before I disappear again - a fun Easter tradition tomorrow is helping the Lion's club with their Easter egg hunt for kids. I am supposed to get up in four hours for that, but it is sure worth it!

Take care, and 'see' you next weekend - Happy Easter :D

Last edited:
Check in Saturday 4/11

Hey out there -

Beautiful day here - sun is shining and my girls are in and out of the house - they run in - they run out - run in - then out - in again - out once more. I've left the door open so that have the freedom to do what they want.

I've filled all the bird feeders - even put water out hoping maybe they would take to it like a bird bath - so far - no takers.

I've also decorated some eggs to make it more festive for DH/ I'm sure it is lost on him - didn't really like the kit I bought and sort of improvised. I also made a dessert to take up to my SIL's this evening.

Well - not too much going on - just thought I'd pop on to see how everyone is - hope you are enjoying the day.

Shawdowpup - glad you could check in with us - Wow - Chalean Extreme too - like a true workout junky. Once you do it - tell us how you like it - even if just you do a part of it. I see alot of threads on it and I wonder what its like.

Happy Easter - a little ahead of time.:)

Happy Easter!

All of our plans didn't workout this year. But that's OK, it gives more time to work in the house and clean today. I didn't do cardio yesterday, so I will today. Still raining, and still haven't planted the asparagus yet.

We visited Adrian yesterday. He's so darn cute! Growing and making all kinds of faces. What a sweetheart he is.

Shoegal, It takes a couple of days or so, before the birds find the feeder. Once they do, they seem to tell their neighbors and before you know it, there are a lot of birds to watch.

Shadowpup, Your workouts are awesome! Wow girl!?! I thought this was your rest week? Is that because you will be traveling next week? Your plan on travel exercises look great too. Did you buy Chalean Extreme? If you did buy it, then you have a great collection. You got the best of the best with Chalean P90X and our Cathe.

Have a great day!

Janie

Happy Easter everyone.

Took a break yesterday and got some nagging little chores done around the house. We stayed home and DH cooked beef tenderloin last night. It was absolutely outstanding. He only roasted 1/3 of the tenderloin and we didn't come close to eating it, so we will have to eat tenderloin leftovers today. What a hardship!

Just got done doing Muscle Max. Bought it a couple of weeks ago and I just got around to it today. That is one mighty good workout. Everything is shaking a little: legs, arms, and abs. I think the ab segment might be one of Cathe's most intense.

Put my Iron Gym together last night. So, today I'm going to give it a go. I'll let ya'll know about that later.

Shadowpup: I think you are a workout junkie. Nothing wrong with that. My husband thinks I've gone over the loop on exercise, but I think you've got me beat by miles. I'm sharing your pain this week on business travel. I'm headed to Camp Lejeune in the morning, but I'll get my exercise in and take Kick Max and B&G with me. A stretch dvd might go in the briefcase too.

Janie: it's good to hear that little Adrian is doing well. Hope you get a chance to get back in your garden this week.

Laura: sounds like you guys are having a blast on your spring break.

Shoegal: bought a pair of new sandals yesterday and I thought of you. They're not my typical sensible buy which would be in some neutral color like tan, black, brown, or blue. Rather I bought a pair of yellow sandals with about a 3 inch heel (also not characteristic for me)--at half price (which was the selling point).

Hello to BooBoo and Ironlady--
Happy Easter everybody!
~michelle

Well, I'm dragging butt this morning. Boy oh boy am I ever feeling DOMS from Muscle Max today and I'm fighting a cold (or allergies). So, I only got through the first 40 minutes of Step Works--the sweat was rolling and I was not feeling it. So, I listened to my body and cooled down. Better safe than sorry.

I've also got a 6 to 7 hour car ride in front of me today--headed down to Camp Lejeune for most of the week. My muscles are going to love that. NOT.
I'm thinking maybe I need to do a good stretch later today to smooth out the soreness. Hmmm. Sounds good.

Oh yes, gave the iron gym a go. Still cannot manage a pull-up or a chin-up but now I'm determined to conquer these two items. I can almost do a chin-up, so I'm thinking that I will start with those first.

Hope everyone has a good day.
~Michelle

Well Hello to all my fellow 'Workout Junkies" I have actually missed you guys the past few days, no one else wants to hear about my workouts or understands my compulsion to talk about it! LOL! I just caught up on all the posts and I have to say I feel so jealous of all your fantastic Cathe workouts! I am so missing them, especially the weight work.

I had two days where I went into Seattle and saw friends by myself while the girls stayed with their Nanna. I haven't really done that before and since the girls are now 8 it was time. I had a great time, but I didn't exercise at all. Although I did walk around Seattle a lot and I went out dancing late last night. Seattle is actually a surprisingly hilly city, sort of like San Fran in that regard.

So I am focusing on running while I am here. I had done a longer trail run the day before so the day before my little excursion I did a short 20 minute run. Yesterday I felt like a true Seattlian and did a full 60 minute run in the rain/mist. I have also been doing some Pilates/Yoga DVDs. But in a way I can't get over the feeling that I am not really working out! I think I might start the 100 push up challenge for the rest of the time I am here.

Michelle I just love MM! So jealous of your great workouts with your new DVDS! I like your mentality on those chinups! I too like to rise to a challenge!

Janie: I bet that little Adrian is a heart thief! Future Easters will be so much fun with him. Wow it sure has been wet up here! I finally had to run in the rain or I thought I would never get to go~!

Shoegal: It sounds beautiful where you are. I love spring, I grew up in Georgia and Spring was my favorite time of year, now where else I have lived compares. Where are you again?

Shadowpup: God I wish my rest week looked more like yours! LOL! I miss the DOMS, but I had been really pushing myself and I think my body really needed a break. I was starting to get some symptoms in my joints, ie elbows knees, and I think I needed time for those ligaments and tendons to rest and repair. My knees do bother me a little when running too, well actually post running. Do you know anything about that? Or anyone else?

Hi to everyone else.

Check in Monday 4/13

Well Happy Monday - or as happy as it gets for a Monday :rolleyes:

Easter was good - I had fun. Produced a scavenger hunt for all nephews and neices. I did it once as a fun thing to help my mother out a couple years ago - she was doing something very simple. Well - I complicated the hell out of it by making elaborate rhyming clues and now as they get older - they expect more - so well - it gets more difficult. Also saw the new puppy - Howie - he is a real cutie pie. A bad incident happened with my girls and my mother's cat, Vivienne. When Scout and Dot see a cat they absolutely freak out - squealing - like "Oh MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! I SEE A CAT!!!! I SEE A CAT!!!!" They can't reach Vivi -(who has tucked herself way back under a chest in a corner )- and just proceed to scare the living daylights out of her in her own home. She was completely "scary" afterwards - hissing and everything else - we couldn't get near her. I wish I would have been more sensitive and got her to a safe place before the pups came in.

Janie - glad that you were visiting with Adrian - and that he is getting along - making all the appropriate faces and sounds. It sounds so wonderful to have him around. I am currently killing the new hydrangea I bought - tell me what I can do to make it happy.

Laura - glad that you are enjoying your visiting. It sounds like a great trip thus far. In that kind of atmosphere - I know you feel like you aren't working out traditionally like you do normally but it is good for the body to do a little something different and out of the ordinary. I live in Pennsylvania - near Pittsburgh but - actually about an hour north of Pittsburgh in Butler. It quite hilly here too - Seattle reminded me quite alot of Pittsburgh actually. I live on an old Boy Scout camp. It is beautiful here - I was sitting in my room and I looked over my shoulder out the window and saw the creek winding around down the hill from the house (which used to be the dining hall). I thought - wow -this is pretty.

Michelle - My sister now has 2 Goldens. She reported today that Harold has begun to notice his new little brother and played a little with him. Harold was previously ignoring Howie and Kelly was all worried. I am positive you'll do those chin up and pull ups in no time. - The fact that you could almost do one - well - that's enough for me to be impressed. I'd like to know how you practice for this?

Shawdowpup - I plan on actually doing one of the workouts on the Terminator tonight - yep - I'm scared - but I'm interested and I am also hoping that my urge to buy something passes too. I've been getting a horrible feeling yearning for something. I wish something was always perpetually in the mail - if I'm waiting for something to come I am less likely to buy.:eek:

Hope everyone has a great day.

Good afternoon,

My stats are as follows; From Disc 16 of STS series - Chest, Shoulders and Triceps.

Incline Bench Press (barbell) 35 lbs. 12/12 reps
Incline Bench Press (barbell) 45 lbs. 12/10/8 reps
Incline Bench Press (barbell)35 lbs. TF@10 reps
Incline Fly (rotate Pinky in) 2 dumbells @ 20 lbs ea. 12/10/8/reps
Incline Fly (rotate Pinky in) 2 dumbells @ 15 lbs ea. TF@10 reps
Flat Bench Press (barbell) 45 lbs. 12/10/8/ reps
Flat Bench Press (barbell) 35 lbs. TF@10 reps
Standing Barbell Front Press 35 lbs 12/10/8
Standing Barbell Front Press 25 lbs TF@ 8 reps
Standing Lateral Raise 2 dumbells @ 8 lbs ea. 12/10/8 reps
Standing Lateral Raise 2 dumbells @ 5 lbs ea. TF@ 8 reps
Seated Rear Delts 2 dumbells @ 12 lbs ea. 12/10/8/ reps
Seated Rear Delts 2 dumbells @ 8 lbs ea TF@10 reps
Flat bench Triceps Extensions 2 dumbells @ 12 lbs ea 12/10/8 reps
Flat Bench Triceps Extensions 2 dumbells @ 8 lbs ea TF@10 reps
Side Leaning 1 arm Overhead Extensions on Ball 1 dumbell 8lbs 12/10/8 reps
Double Arm Overhead Extensions on Ball 2 dumbells 5 lbs ea TF@12 reps
Kickbacks 1 dumbell 8 lbs 12/10/8 reps
Kickbacks double arms @ 5 lbs ea. TF@12 reps

Ab work from Step Heat, 7 min.

Will get to personals a little later, need to soak in the hot tub and make my protein drink. Whew!

Janie

Last edited:
Wow Janie. I'm impressed with your stats. I'm wondering if you are feeling more energetic after your break from working out? I know you were emotionally focused on Adrian but I've got to wonder if the break provided some valuable rest time to your muscles. What do you think?

Laura: sounds like you are having a good time in Washington. Are ya'll there for another week? Enjoy.

Shoegal: let us know how you find Terminator. This has been one of the few Cathe dvds that I can't get excited about purchasing. I'm interested in your thoughts on the workouts.

Hope everyone has a restful evening.
~michelle

Was in the middle of my wonderful hot tub and it started snowing these huge flakes. In the middle of April? It was very wet snow, and has already melted, but that was so unexpected.

Michelle,
I thought exactly the same thing about the rest period. I went up from 2 pounds in places and up to 10 pounds in other places. WOW! Never in a million years did I think I could do that! STS sure is working for me. Of you can almost do a chin/pullup, then you are almost there. It won't take too much longer. You are on your way. Very impressed.

Shoegal, Try placing some garden soil on it (don't pack it though) and see what happens to it. Sometimes just leaving it along after you plant it can help. It might be suffering from being planted (shock). Don't give up on it until next year in any case. It sometimes takes that long for them to recover. Those are hardy plants, so just keep an I on it, and water it once week, if it doesn't rain. Until you see new growth. How was your workout with Terminator?

Laura, Seattle and San Fransico are called sister cities because of the hills and the water that surrounds them. I've walked all over Seattle (grew up there) and I know about hills. After walking in Seattle and dancing in Seattle you must have worked off a lot of calories! You are like the bunny energizer, you keep going and going. Amazing.;)

Janie

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.