Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Doreen, funny that you quit at the of the yoga :) I should check that one out. I have put several workouts in my watch list on youtube that I think look good. One used the BOSU. You just don't find very many BOSU workouts. I have several, but the one set I have requires two Bosu's and one uses a slingshot which they do not make anymore. I have tried to find one just to explain what I am talking about.. I actually have two, because when I ordered mine it was missing one of the belts. They did not want it back and just sent me another one. I guess unless you know what it is you have not clue what I am talking about LOL it is a heavy duty bungie type cord with a belt that attaches on each end for training. On my Bosu Explode workouts one of them has you attach one end to something and you are moving onto the Bosu with the resistance of the Slingshot. I attached it to the base of my heavy bag stand.

Hi everyone,

Today was SBF Active stretch, which was tough.

Hope you all having a relaxing Sunday. See you all in the morning.

This morning I did Kick Max, 74 minutes, 483 calories, Met 6, heart rate 121 average, max 162 max, 4,543 steps. I then did Fit Tower legs, glutes, and core time saver core and stretch, 19 minutes, 63 caloreis, met 3.0, 228 steps, heart rate 91 average, 126 max. Total workout time was 93 minutes, 546 calories, 4,771 steps . I have to get out and do errands and start getting some cleaning and tasks caught up. I am planning on doing Kelly's Strength and Stamina #1 tomorrow and adding the Build and Burn Upper to this.

Belinda, this weekend was pretty relaxed :) It was freezing cold here yesterday. Hopefully a little warmer when I go out in a bit. How do you like the SB Fire workouts?

Diane Sue - I took it easy too this weekend. It wasn't cold here, but lots of rain. Today the sun is out, I hope it stay's that way. I do like the Barre Fire workouts. The one I did today, was new to me. It was a TB workout.

Reactions: WD
Today's workout was Kelly Coffey Strength and Stamina workout #1, 40 minutes, 221 calories, heart rate average 114, max 155, met 5, 996 steps. I then did Kelly's Build and Burn Upper Body Super sets, 30 minutes, 864 steps, heart rate average 108, max 145, 149 calories, met 4.5. I finished off with Sarah Beth You Tube yoga Saturday Yoga strong and balanced power yoga, 16 minutes, 41 calories. This was more active and lots of balance. I really liked the balance work. Total time was 86 minutes. I checked out the internet www on my bluray player and was able to get on Cathe's site and book mark it. It works just like the computer so I am sure I can just log on for Cathe live. I found Vimeo, but would need to set that up. Also got on Kelly's website :) I guess I just need to check out more stuff on it. I never had a desire to check out the 3D though.
My Fitness Pal was acting weird this morning. I put in my workout and it kept coming back to the home page and listing me as working a 116 minutes and burning over 500 calories. I just deleted it. I tried deleting and syncing and it did not help. Weird!
weights today
Strength and Stamina all exercises 12 reps 3 ssuper sets except kettlebells
warm up halos 15# kettlebell
reverse pec dec 12,12,12 # dbs with front squats 15,15,15# dbs
20# kettlebell swings 45 seconds
supination curls 15,15,15 # dbs with cardio leg split switches
kettlebell one handed swings 20#
single shoulder press 15,15,15# db with suitcase deadlifts 25# dbs
kettlebell figure 8 20# kettlebell
overhead triceps extension 25,25,25# db with lateral side lunge figure 8 15,15,15# db
kettlebell alternating swings 20#
alternating bench press 15, 15,15 # dbs with bridges 15,15,15# dbs
Build and Burn Upper Body Super Sets 3 rounds each super set 8 reps
reverse grip press 12,12,12# dbs with lateral raise and extend 8,8,8 # dbs
pulse curls 15,12,12 # dbs with pledges 15,15,15# dbs (alternating arms)
reverse grip bench press 15,15,15# dbs with connected DB press 15,15,15# dbs
seated rows 17.5, 17,5, 17.5# dbs with standing cross row 25,25,25# db
burn out with light dumbbells 10's

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I did KM w/leg drills + SBF UB w/bands this morning. Just getting around to post.

Diane Sue - great workouts and weights today.

I need to get some work done. BBL! Good job, everyone.

Reactions: WD
Today's workout is finished:) Low Max, 71 minutes, 463 calories, met value 6.0, heart rate average 136, max 172, 5,808 steps. For Abs I did Butts and Guts stability ball abs, 15 minutes, 62 calories, met value 3.5, heart rate average 98, max 121, 82 steps. I used my weighted bosu ballast ball for this one. Total time was 86 minutes, calories burned 525, 5,890 steps.

Belinda, nice workout again today :) I am pulling out some oldies :)

Ah - Low Max. One of the first Cathe workouts I tried off Fit TV!! My first exposure to step! Still love it but haven't done much step lately. I need to revisit them all!

I still haven't felt motivated to pick up on the Fit Split rotation.

This week I have done

M: Cardio Pump- intervals premix
T: Pedal Power - express ride
W:CF Raw - Lower Body & Kettlebells and CF Raw Hips and Glutes

And just watching a lot of Olympics in the evenings!!

Doreen, it looks like you have chosen some good workouts. I know what you mean on the Fit Split rotation. I did add on the Upper Body one day. I was going to do the low impact and then remembered the gliding discs and was just not in the mood for that. I rarely do Slide and Glide, and there is a bit more gliding disc cardio in Fit Split than I enjoy. I don't mind for strength work though.

Good morning,

Gym Style Legs and SBF barre UB/core is doen.

Diane Sue - nicely done this morning.

I have to get ready to take Brawler to the vet. BBL!

This afternoon my daughter and I went to the zoo with the grandchildren. I got in 12,000 steps :) It was beautiful outside today and we enjoyed it.

Doreen, did you get Kelly Coffey's streaming? I am wondering if I can run that through the www on my blu-ray player. I pulled up Cathe's website on it and it is just like getting on the computer. I also checked to see if I had the Vimeo app and I already do. I gather she is using Vimeo?

Belinda, I hope Brawler is okay!

Diane Sue - no I haven't signed up for KCM raw yet....I will but not yet as I have a couple from the library still to do.

I was going to do Push Pull from Fit split this morning but problems with my media server and I gave up and did KCM Muscle Up total body premix.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Diane Sue - while I was doing the floor work in Gym styles yesterday, I noticed Brawlers was leaking a lot and his private parts were all swollen up. The vet thinks the K 9 cart/or the harness is irritating his bladder pushing on it, therefor he urinating a lot on himself. Lately he is urinating on himself/leaking. He got a chemical burn from it. On Tuesday Brawler is getting a catheter to stop the leaking. I have to keep him clean with only water and AD diaper rash cream/0r vaseline. I am getting ready to order for his K9 cart the Wheelchair Front Support Kit. I am hoping that will take the pressure off his bladder/belly. I only bought the rear support K9 cart. Brawler is getting weaker in his front paws, that would help too. As long as, Brawler has a the will to live I will do everything in my power to make him comfortable :) Brawler is on antibiotics. I felt so bad for Brawler at the vet yesterday :( he was shacking for fear. Poor thing!

I almost forgot to post my workout. Been on the phone with K9 carts, I just ordered a front wheel kit. Brawler is getting weaker in his front paws. Now, he will have a full support K9 cart. I wished the find a cure for DM :( It's heartbreaking watching him like this :( DM has 3 stages, I think we at the last stage :( :(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.