Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

oday I did the rest of the Christi Taylor workout I got at the library, Cardio Core, 35 minutes, 228 calories, heart rate average 128, met 5.9, 3,668 steps. I then did Kelly Coffey Build and Burn Cardio Core, 27 minutes, 185 calories met 6.2, heart rate 131 average, 170 max, 2,074 steps. I finished off with Build and Burn Upper super sets, heart rate average 115, max 158, 4.8 met, 32 minutes, 939 steps 168 calories. Total time was 94 minutes, calories burned 581. I started to post earlier and my daughter called and her and my granddaughter were coming over to visit before they go pick up my grandson :) I love it when they stop by. My granddaughter's job is coaching the debate team at a school and she did not have a class or to coach today because of some of the sickness at the school We got to sit and talk about her wedding plans. Her and her fiance are coming over for dinner tomorrow evening. :)

Upper Body super sets weights 3 sets each super set 8 reps
shoulders- reverse grip press 12,12,12 # dbs super set with lateral raise and extend 8, 8, 8# dbs
biceps-pulse curls 15,15,15# dbs super set with pledges alternating 12,12,12# dbs
triceps- seated overhead extension 25#, 25#, 25# db super set with tate press 15,15,15# dbs
chest- reverse grip bench press 17.5,17.5, 15# dbs super set with connected dumbbell press 17.5, 17.5, 15 # dbs
back- seated rows 17.5, 17.5, 17.5 # dbs super set with standing cross row 25#, 25#, 25# db
burn out with light weights 10# dbs

Doreen, that is great that the twinges are going away. You are so good at getting in something even when there are distractions.

Belinda, nice job getting SB in today. See you later ;0

Good morning,

Gym Styles legs + SBF UB/core is done.

Diane Sue - nice mix of workouts yesterday.

Doreen - good job getting your workouts in.

Great job everyone. BBL!

Reactions: WD
Belinda, nice workout. I have not done that Christi Taylor workout before. It was kind of fun, but I think I would have to do it several times to get all of the moves down. It seemed I was just getting it and she would move to the next one. It is nice she strings them all together at the end. I did not have as small a soft touch ball as her and mine is 5#. It was a bit hard to hold with one hand so I finally put it down and picked up a light dumbbell .

Good morning! Strength & Stamina wo #1 done today. Deadlifts felt good and the plyo lunges didn't bother me either so I think everything is feeling good.

Diane Sue - Christi Taylor workout are a lot of fun once you got her moves down. Her workouts have a lot of dance moves. My favorite of her workout is Power Body: Fit to Dance with Christi Taylor. I will pull that one out soon. Although I should give the one you did a try one day, lol.

Doreen - glad you feeling better.

Today I did Kelly Coffey's Build and Burn Kickbox and Kettlebell Fusion, 28 minutes, 185 calories, met 6, 20# kettlebell, heart rate average 129, max 166. I then did Build and Burn Tabata Legs first 18 minutes ( I ran out of time) heart rate average 119, max 141, 107 calories, met 5.4, 2, 551 steps total, calories 292 calories, 46 minutes. My daughter called and my grandson 3 bought me a valentine that he made for me and we went to Hobby Lobby. I made some Paleo white chicken chili off of Pinterest that we had for lunch. It is really good and I will be making it again :)
Weights that were done
4 rounds each exercise
banded side steps -blue firewalker loop
kickstand deadlifts- 20# dbs 4 rnds
squat varieations 25# dbs 4 rnds
side lunge knee pull- bodyweight
front and back lunges- 20# dbs 4 rnds
split stance plyo pops body weight 4 sets
missed last 3 exercises

Doreen, I have had in my mind to do Strength and Stamina. I want to do more weight work this week and had thought maybe full body. I am glad it didn't bother your back .

Belinda, nice work getting in Core Max #1. I used to like to use the premixes and do Tough Core :) The Christi Taylor I used to have was much older than this one. It had a lot of old classic rock music in it and was quite fun :) Just step and abs.

About 2 months ago I had requested Riptensity by Men's Health next top trainer Gideon Akande but had forgotten about it. Well it came in yesterday!! So I tried out one, Belly Fat Knockout this morning. Really fun. Easy boxing moving alternated with cardio or core moves. Gideon does a great job showing the moves before your time starts so you waste no time. It was only 30 minutes but it worked for me this morning. The entire set is equipment free so I'm excited to try out the rest for those days when I have to workout in my living room instead of my weight room.

I also got Jessica Smith 10 lbs down cardio abs workout from the library at the same time but I'll have to wait on that one.

Good morning,

IMAX3 + SBF D31 Barre 11 workout is done.

Doreen - I wished my library had workout dvd's. You are so lucky! Enjoy!

Diane Sue -I can't remember the last time I did CM? I used to dread the core workout. Since doing SBF workouts, my core notting so strong. It was a fun workout. I may pull out CT on Saturday? Good job as always.

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout.

Today's workout was Ice Boot Camp Circuit timesaver mx no abs and I added on the blizzard blast, 50 minutes, 321 calories, heart rate average 118, max 156, 2,784 steps, met 5.8. I then did Strong and Sweaty Boot camp timesaver #1 rnds 1-3, 25 minutes, 167 calories, heart rate average 118, max 149, met 6, 1010 steps. Total time was 75 minutes, 488 calories, 3,794 steps.

Doreen, that is great that you got some surprise workouts to do ;) I am sure you will look forward to them throughout the week since it was fun.

Belinda, it is amazing how we don't realize how much strength we have gained in areas till we move to something that used to be really hard :)

Diane Sue - so true! I been working my abs at least 2x a week. I can feel my abs burn with SBF :) In a good way, lol. Nice job today.

FitSplit Legs plus 20 minutes of FS metabolic is done for this morning! Last night I walked and worked on the treadmill for 45 minutes. Loving that set up!!

Today I did Cathe's Cardio Fusion, 75 minutes, 486 calories, heart rate average 143, max 180, met value 6.2, 6,720 steps. I then did Fit Split Bonus Abs, 13 minutes, 57 calories, heart rate average 106, max 139, 57 calories, met 4.0, 212 steps. Total time was 88 minutes, 543 calories. My Fit Bit was higher than Map My Fitness today. That is unusual. I find it takes the Fit bit quite awhile to play catch up though.

Belinda, nice work today. I am always happy when I have finished my workouts.

Doreen, nice mixture of workouts today. That is great that you got in some treadmill later.

Good morning,

Low Max and SBF barre workout is done.

Diane Sue - I like getting my workouts in early. Good job on CF yesterday. That's a fun and tough one.

Doreen - nice job yesterday.

Good job and have a great weekend, everyone!

FS Mixed Impact Cardio and Cardio Supersets express premix with only one round of each exercise done for the morning.

Happy Friday everyone!

Today's workout was Kelly Coffey Strength and Stamina workout #2, 40 minutes, 200 calories, met 4.5, heart rate average 111, max 140, 1,334 steps. I followed this with Kelly's Build and Burn Tabata legs and Kettlebell mix and added the wide stance deadlift squat up and bridges that I missed earlier in the week, 38 minutes, 201 calories, met 4.8, heart rate average 122, max 146, 1,573 steps. I finished with Barre Amped Relaxation Stretch, 14 minutes, 31 calories. Total time was 92 minutes, calories burned 432.
Strength and Stamina
lateral raise up to ceiling 12# dbs 6 reps with cardio leg jumps 12 reps repeat for 3 sets
kettlebell swings 15# 2 sets
front curl/reverse curl 12 reps 15, 12,12 # dbs with reverse lunge /front walks 15's, 12's 12's 6 rt 6 lt for 3 sets total
kettlebell alternating swings 15# 2 sets
front and lateral shoulder raise combo 8# dbs 12 reps with cardio speed skaters 3 sets
kettlebell figure 8 15# 2 sets
single triceps kickbacks 12# dbs 6 reps with cardio legs pop squats 12# dumbbell 3 sets
kettlebell alternating swings 2 sets
bench press into modified pull overs 14# dbs 6 reps with bridges 15# dbs 12 reps 2 pulses 3 sets
stretch
Build and burn legs and kettlebell mix +
banded side steps med band 4 sets with kettlebell figure 8 20#
squat variations 4 sets 25#dbs followed by kettlebell squat press 15#
side lunge knee pull bodyweight 4 sets with alternating kettlebell swings 20#
front back lunges 15# dbs 4 sets with double kettlebell swing 20#
split stance plyo pops bodyweight 4 setswith kettlebell lawnmower 20#
plié variations 25# dumbbell held in goblet position 4 sets, kettlebell high pull 20#
kettlebell squat press 15# premix ended here~
wide stance deadlift squat up 15# dbs 4 sets
bridges I used 15# dumbbell for the bridges with both feet on the floor 4 sets then 4 sets with pulses

Belinda, I like getting my workouts done really early. I have been running later lately and need to get back to getting done sooner, then I wouldn't have as many interruptions.

Doreen, I remember doing the Cardio Supersets Express quite a lot.

Today, I did FIt Split Boxing Bootcamp cardio mix#1 , 35 minutes, 229 calories, 6.0 Met, heart rate average, 135, max 168, 2,575 steps, followed by Strong and Sweaty Cardio Slam no mat mix, 34 minutes, 244 calories, average heart rate 142, max 179, met 6.5, 2,718 steps. I then did the bonus abs from Strong and Sweaty 13 minutes, 65 calories, 264 steps, and finished off with Sarah Beth Yoga Wednesday hip opener hatha yoga, 15 minutes, 33 calories. Total time today was 1 hour 52 minutes and calories burned 604. I almost skipped the yoga since this was a long workout, but really wanted to get some in :)

This morning I did a YT Yvette Bachban Step Hiit/kettlebell workout. Very fun. She does such a great job. I quite at the hour point when they put the step away to do Yoga!! So good job Diane Sue in getting your yoga in.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.