Let's play...question game!

Q: If you could trade places with any one famous who would you want to trade with and why? (My answer to that is Shirley Muldowney aka "The First Lady of Drag Racing." She busted into a man's world, won three top fuel championships, overcame two severe injuries, and in 2003 ran her all time career best elapsed time of 327.66 mph...at the age of 63! It's women like her who are helping redefine was being a "senior" is all about!)

A: Angelina Jolie (not just because she is beautiful but because of several other reasons).

Q: Answer any question from above.

Q:What is your favorite thing to do when you are alone

A:Watch one of my chick movies(the only time i get to since DH won't watch them with me)today is was Devil wears prada's

Q:What are your goals for the next five years?

Q: What are your goals for the next five years?

A: To get my son off to the right start in his life. To become a successful personal trainer. To maintain or improve my own health, fitness level and physique. To buy a new house.

New Q: What did you eat for dinner tonight?

Q:What did you eat for dinner?

A:Smart ones spicy Szechuan Style vegetables & Chicken!(I know,too much sodium,not clean,didn't fill me up Blah,Blah,Blah;-))

Q:Who is your favorite Actress?

>Q:Who is your favorite Actress?

A: The one who will give me all of her money!!!!:7

Seriously though, I don't have a favorite actress but I want to ask another question cause it's FUN!LOL

Sorry if I'm "cheating".;)

New Q: Do you stretch after every work out?

Q: Do you stretch after every work out?

Yes, I love to stretch after my workouts. But, sometimes, I'm in a rush, so I'd say about 30% of the time, I skip stretching. :eek:

New Question: If your older self could say something to your present self, what kind of wisdom would she share?

;-)

<New Question: If your older self could say something to your present self, what kind of wisdom would she share?>

Answer: Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

My Question: Where is your favorite place to go for mental detox (relaxation, regrouping)? (Sackets Harbor, NY for me!)

Beavs' Question: Where is your favorite place to go for mental detox (relaxation, regrouping)? The mountains above my house...the deer the elk the fish the birds...the whole experience is very soothing! :)

New Question: Does your astrological sign and its associated attributes fit your personality, etc.? (for me, Scorpio, yes!)

Q:Does your astrological sign and its associated attributes fit your personality, etc.? (for me, Scorpio, yes!)

Yes,im also a Scorpio!

New question: If you could get one wish...what would it be and why?

New question: If you could get one wish...what would it be and why?

To get enough money to repair the house so I don't have to worry every time it rains!

New question:

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?

>New question:
>
>If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?

A: Okay this may sound very lame but TBH, unless I could take my close friends and family (in addition to the obvious DH and DS)with me, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else!

If I had to choose though, I guess somewhere in Southern Cali would be it for me!:)

New Q: What are you doing this weekend?

Q: What are you doing this weekend?

A: Closing up our camper:( :( At least it's great weather here in the Northeast!

New Question: What's the summertime activity you'll miss most in our switch to fall?

>New Question: What's the summertime activity you'll miss most
>in our switch to fall?

A: Our annual summer vacation!!! Otherwise I prefer fall and spring to summer TBH. :)

Q: Describe your family's "traditional" Thanksgiving meal.

>Q: Describe your family's "traditional" Thanksgiving meal.
Turkey
Stuffing
Mashed Potatoes
Sweet Potatoes
Biscuits
Beans
Corn
Pumpkin pie
Apple pie

Q: Who was the first band/group/singer you saw in concert and what year was it?

[font face="heather" font color=brick red size=+2]~Cathy [/font face] http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/wavesmile.gif
"Out on the roads there is fitness and self-discovery and the persons we were destined to be." -George Sheehan

>
>Q: Who was the first band/group/singer you saw in concert and
>what year was it?[/b]

Whitney Houston and I think it was 10 or more years ago. Gosh...what ever happened to her...she was great in her day!

What's your favorite holiday and why?

New Question: Does your astrological sign and its associated attributes fit your personality, etc.? (for me, Scorpio, yes!)

Squidlet AKA Melissa, Former Squid and Proud of It

I am a TRUE Scorpio, too!! (Shhhhh! We shouldn't say it too loudly - we are known as the worst sign in the Zodiac...they are just jealous!! haha a)

OK, back to the game...sorry I butted in...

DIVAGIRL's Question:

Easter...it signals the start of springtime, is a prelude to summer, doesn't involve the stress of Christmas, and is usually close to my birthday.:)

New question: Who loves YOU the most?

>New question: Who loves YOU the most?

A: My dog...it's completely unconditional!:)

New Q: Have you decided on how you will utilize the Cathe's new series? If so, please explain. :)

>New Q: Have you decided on how you will utilize the Cathe's
>new series? If so, please explain. :)

A: I'll probably just take a week and give it a try. Do them every other day and maybe throw in some more cardio in between, if my ankle can take it. Or maybe just Pilates in between.

New Q: Shoot my first question has already been asked. ETA: Do you prefer to stay up late or get up early (or do both like I end up doing)?

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=teal]***Lainie***

My fitness blog: http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html
7.gif

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- M

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.