Let's play...question game!

New Q: If you HAD to give up ONE Cathe work out (not dvd, just a single work out), which one would it be??

A: Kickmax or MIC!!

New Q: What is your favorite tv show?

>>>New Q: What is your favorite tv show?<<<

A: Everybody Loves Raymond or Friends

Q: Do you own and use a scale?

I own a scale and use it to collect dust and occasionally stub my toe on:+ :p

What's your favourite Thanksgiving dessert? (Canadian thanksgiving is this weekend and I'm looking for ideas:))

Take Care
Laurie:)

>What's your favourite Thanksgiving dessert? (Canadian
>thanksgiving is this weekend and I'm looking for ideas:))

A: I hope I have my holiday right but my dad's family would make sweet potato pie with marshmallows on top. SUPER DUPER YUMMY! I *think* they made it for Turkey Day but if not...who cares! You can!}(

Q: Do you still own a VCR?

Q: Do you still own a VCR?

A: Yes-it's a VCR/DVD Recorder, which is how I transformed some Cathe videos into DVD's (unfortunately w/o the premixes, though!)

Q: What's your favorite season of the year and why?

My fave season is winter because I love to snuggle up with my DH and kids and drink hot apple cider!

What do you want for christmas?

jessica

What do you want for Christmas? MY TWO FRONT TEETH...MY TWO...just kidding. I actually just want to have one day with my DH ALL ALONE nobody else. :) That's it.

What is your favorite thing to do when you are alone (i like to snuggle and read)?

>
>What is your favorite thing to do when you are alone (i like
>to snuggle and read)?

Curl up with a good book and a cup of coffee or watch something I tivo'd with a cup of coffee.

Who has had the greatest impact on your life for good and how did they impact you?

Angela:)

>
>>
>>What is your favorite thing to do when you are alone (i like
>>to snuggle and read)?
>
>
>Who has had the greatest impact on your life for good and how
>did they impact you?
>
>Angela:)

1. Watch TV
2. My babies. They are 11 months old now and they have changed my life in every way imaginable.

New Question: Do you vote?

I've been told Sharon Stone, Madonna and Ellen Degeneres. I don't think I look like any of them:p

What's your dream car?

What's your dream car?

[font color=blue]In real life I want to ditch my truck and get a Honda Element, but my dream car would one than runs on garbage, that way I could single handedly save the planet![/font]

New question:

Did you do your breast self-exam last month?

>What's your dream car?

A: One that doesn't come with a car payment attatched to it!:p

Q: What is your favorite cereal?

A: I should answer Kashi GoLean Crunch, but I terribly miss Count Chocula!

new Q: When do you do your workouts - AM or PM?

Q: When do you do your workouts - AM or PM?
A: Usually when my LO is taking her nap so about 12-2pm.

Q: What book are you currently reading?

>
>Q: What book are you currently reading?

Wyrd Sisters by Terry Pratchett

Question: Speaking of books, what is the one book you read, but didn't get why everyone else loved it?

Mine? The Time-Traveller's Wife

>What's your favourite day of the week and why?

I love Saturdays. There's the generally relaxed pace of the weekend (and more time to do longer workouts!), but I know I've still got all of Sunday ahead of me.

Q: Describe your sense of style.

A: My sense of style is much like the world's coolest dog, Snoopy. He has his own thing going, doesn't care what others think, and sometimes gets a little flustered but dusts himself off and gets back into the seat of his Sopwith Camel to chase the Red Baron.

Q: If you could trade places with any one famous who would you want to trade with and why? (My answer to that is Shirley Muldowney aka "The First Lady of Drag Racing." She busted into a man's world, won three top fuel championships, overcame two severe injuries, and in 2003 ran her all time career best elapsed time of 327.66 mph...at the age of 63! It's women like her who are helping redefine was being a "senior" is all about!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.