Let's add some new fans!

hi everyone, i've been stepping with cathe in St. Louis, Missouri since step fit came out.
Jessica

Hello all,
I'm a huge Cathe fan living in Japan, but I'm from Canada.
I'm usually just a lurker here & at Video Fitness, but I can't tell you how much motivation all you fabulous people have given me! Thanks. :)
Patricia

Hi, I'm living in Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri right now because my husband is in the military, but we'll be moving to Tacoma, WA in December! Colette

I can't remember if there's anyone in Arkansas besides me? I'd rather NOT be here, but I will be for the next two years, so if there's anyone else I'd love to know?

Emily

Don't know if this counts...
I bought my mother-in-law and sister-in-law Cathe tapes for Christmas. They live in Delaware and Pennsylvania. They aren't on the forum but they are fans.

Lisa!

That is too funny. Have them stop by JUST to say Hello! Hey everyone~I haven't forgotten about this thread. I am so, so busy these past few days. I THINK my life will turn to 1/2 way normal next week. I'll tally up all the new fans and get back to you.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Well, I'm a fan from London, England, which doesn't seem to appear on your list - as far as I know, I'm the only Cathe fan in England - any others out there?

Slow and Heavy is the best - the legs section on "Legs and Shoulders" has transformed my lower half which is my only problem area - surprisingly my abs and upper body are naturally toned - go figure ! (thought I'd throw in an Americanism there - no offence intended !!)

Fitnikxx

And a rather nice pun also, Fitnik, since we are all "watching our figures" and our muscles and our endurance...........

RE: Movin' On Up!

Thanks for the 'bump' Debbie H. I meant to answer this ages ago and didn't get around to it.
I am another fan from the UK (Hi Fitnik!) I live in the North East of England in a town called Newcastle, though I spent my early years in Saudi Arabia, as my dad worked there for a Saudi/American oil company. We lived on an expats camp populated mainly with Americans and Canadians so I had quite an interesting accent when we returned to Britain. (it's pure Geordie now though! ;-) )
I love Cathe's workouts they have improved my fitness levels remarkably - I ran for the bus with my son this morning and didn't even break a sweat, no change in my breathing either, I love that fit feeling.
This is the first fitness site I found (by accident when looking for UK sites when nedding to get fit after having my children but needing to work out at home). I am so pleased that I did find it, as the people here are so nice to each other and the wealth of information is incredible. Thanks.

RE: Movin' On Up!

Wow, just after posting this I read through one of the other 'Cathe fans' threads and noticed Lynne - who lives in Saudi, and returns to Edinburgh - My sister lives in Edinburgh and is about to become a Cathe fan. I promised her she can borrow my Wedding tape. (well, she can hardly do the workout and not become a fan! :) ) Small world!

Brand new here from Canada!

Just received my order of Cathe tapes (PS series, new Slow and Heavy, and MIS). I have heard that Cathe's tapes are tough and that's what I'm looking forward to!! If anyone can help me out with routines, I'd appreciate it. I run 6 days/week and weight train 3 days/week. Would you suggest I alternate PS series one week, S&H another, etc? Looking forward to chatting with all of you!!
Shara

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.