Let's add some new fans!

Hi There

Hi Kathy,

Seriously...You and your family are WELCOME!!! Anytime Your out here in this area ...PLEASE call. We will show you beauty that is breathe taking. We eat at Calamity Janes on our way home from camping. Which is about 4 times a year.

Hope your son is doing better. When he is training for the Olympics in down hill...he can stay with us! Hey guy...keep going!

We live from the center of Sandy, Oregon, 15 minutes to the left. Where Sandy High School is located. Just registered 2 of them there this week.

The "Resort at the Mountain" has the best Sunday brunch around.

Thanks for posting.. If you do come back...please E-Mail and we will meet.

See Ya!!
Laura

Just above wonderful Oregon is a state that is very similar, Washington. It's a great state. I believe it has the most ecosystems of any other state in the US. It's the only state in the US with a rainforest. I grew up in the desert and now 3 hours away I'm living in marine weather, it's fabulous. But I don't think anything can top the grossology exhibit in the Oregon Museum of science. I really love both states very much. Even if portland water tastes like crap :). I'd never want to move away from this state unless it was to Oregon, Alaska, or maybe Montana. Outside of the US Canada is beautiful especially "Beautiful British Columbia". Anyway there is a big Cathe fan here in Seattle Washington.

EmC

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-24-01 AT 11:16AM (Est)[/font][p]Hi there everyone!!!

You can scratch another state off your list. I'm Aerika and I'm from Greenville, Mississippi. I am new to Cathe but have collected most of her tapes pretty quickly, although I will definately have to work up to being able to do them all. I love the strength workouts. I have been a lurker mostly, but have posted a couple of times.

Reading through the previous posts, I felt like I was a contestant in the Miss America Pagent...."Hi, I'm Aerika and I'm from the Great State of Mississippi." :)

Nice meeting you all...I mean Ya'll

Aerika

Hi,

I'm a brand new Cathe fan waiting to get my first DVD (should arrive Monday!!!). I'm from Southern California but have been living in Manhattan for 8 years now, so I consider myself a NYer.

Hi From Canada!

We live in a lovely little community in North Vancouver, British Columbia. My kids love watching Cathe while their mom works up a sweat!

Sandra

Hey, Tracy!
Here we go Steelers, Here we go!
(I'm from State College PA :), but live in Scottsdale, AZ--but, Deb, I already posted that last time so don't count me agian :) )
Wendy

Add another (Southern) California fan - Redlands, which is about 60 miles east of Los Angeles. I love Cathe's workouts and love not having to go to the gym when it's 105 degress outside!

Hi everyone!
Just checking in from W. Burlington, Iowa. I remember someone from Cedar Rapids last time. Are you still out there? Would also like to say G'day to the Australians. I was an exchange student in 1985 in Brisbane.
We sound like we are in a pageant, listing where we are from! How fun! LOVE the new tapes.
Cara

Hi! I'm from Williamstown, Massachusetts, but grew up in Minnesota, went to the U. and still visit often. I'm not Scandinavian, but I DID take Norwegian in high school and won a scholarship to study there for a summer. Most people in the east find this a strange language to study in h.s.--but not in Minnesota. Williamstown is a gorgeous little college town in the northwest corner of the state, right next to Vermont and NY--the purple valley, surrounded by mountains (little ones to anyone out west).

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-25-01 AT 03:10PM (Est)[/font][p]Hi, Long Island, New York checking in. ( Selden to be more specific.)

Hello everyone

I see that New Mexico is represented, but wanted to check in anyway. I originally grew up in Michigan and have lived here in NM since 1985. I am also a lurker here and love to read Cathe's posts, I very seldom post myself.

Glad to see there are soooo many Cathe Fans out there.

Ann

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-26-01 AT 01:49PM (Est)[/font][p]Oppppps, sorry for the triple post????!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.