KK - June Check-in

Hi!:D

Janie, I understand your single submissions,but publishers can take so long to get back to you -- years, actually. If I were you, I'd simultaneously submit that book -- it also gives you a chance to not scoot it under the bed if the rejections roll in -- and don't be put off by any rejections, if you do get any. This was my problem when I first started -- I'd send it to one place and then if it were rejected, wouldn't send it out anymore -- that's how NOT to get published.:confused: When I finally learned a little bit about promotion and PR, I realized my error and simultaneously submitted it -- got an agent and then eventually a publisher. I'm kinda already stuck though, they want a work count. Do I count each and every word?

But whatever you do, have fun.

Today was Total Body Sculpting -- I'm still having to do these short workouts and will probably continue to have to have them short until I get a little more of these fires out.

Have a super evening, everyone and some great workouts tomorrow.:D

KK, I think about what you said in submitting more than one book. You should know. This will take me longer (that's OK) to get the book out because every Publisher has different guidelines. As you know, I'm sure. I'll look through the other publishers I've picked to see what they require. Thank you for the suggestion, it means a lot to me.

Good afternoon!

Rolled out of bed again and did YBB Bollywood Style. Great to get the workout done in the morning. It is so hot in the afternoon, that there would be absolutely no desire to workout.

Hope everyone is keeping cool. Back to work for me!

Rhea, Great workout. Need to do my workout today before it gets to hot.

Today was BM2 -- first cardio only for me today. Just wanted a good and fairly short cardio today.

Hi Rhea, glad you see you were able to roll yourself out of bed. :)

Hi Janie! Hope all is going well with you.

Not sure about tomorrow -- still needing to do short, 30 minute workouts. Goodness!

Have a super evening!:D

KK, BM2 is a good workout. I do cardio today too.

I went through the publishers guidelines and most of them I picked want about the same thing, the only difference is the acceptance or rejections from all of them are different. My first one I chose is really who I want to accept me. I think I'll do that one first. If rejected the second and third, then if still rejected, then all of the last three. It's still less time. The first one I chose feels classy and in every way demand a lot out of you. I love that about them. This will not be easy, a challenge I'm willing to accept.

Take care Rhea and KK, will talk later,

Janie

Good Evening!

Hi Rhea & Janie!

Today was 1/2 of HSC -- challenging even if only doing half of it. Plan on doing the other half tomorrow.

Also posted something on Cathe asking for 30 minute -- tough workouts. Don't know if she'll consider it -- but boy, I'm having trouble getting it all in nowadays.

Janie, have fun getting that book published -- yeah, they are want pretty much similar things, that's why a person can often submit simultaneously. A few tweeks here and there and it can be sent out again. But have fun.

Rhea, hope you're treating work good, and that it's treating you well. How's the workouts going?

Take care, everyone. Have a super day!:D

Good Evening!

Hi!:D

Just a quick check in to say that today was the last 1/2 of HSC -- what a tough workout, but great!

Hope you both had a great day and here's wishing you a terrific weekend.:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.