KK - June Check-in

Good Evening!

HI!:D

I totally forgot to check the posts yesterday, too. :eek:

Rhea, I didn't know you were old enough to have a granddaughter -- you look so young. I love that you're making her an outfit -- I bet she'll love it all the more because you're making it for her. This is how it is with me, anyway.

Today was Hi-Lo only from SJP -- about 30 minute workout. You know, until I get all the fires put out here that accumulated while I was gone, I'm still on the 30 minute workouts. I was going to try CTX, but it has some (2) hour long workouts, which is just too much for me right now. How I am looking forward to getting these fires out and getting back to my life, as I remember it was.:)

Hope that trial thing works out okay for you. I didn't know the Harry Potter movie was coming out until yesterday or day before when I was in a mall and noticed the advertisement for it. We'll be going too.

In truth, I haven't seen a movie for 1 1/2 years -- well, a movie at a movie theater. It's been a while -- so I'm looking forward to that.

So it's still 30 minute workouts for me, I fear. Hopefully within the next few months, these fires will burn down a bit or put out entirely and then I can get back to writing and things like that.

Have a super day! :D

Yep, I know what you mean KK. I'm just not having enough time for those longer workouts either. Of course, it has been extremely hot here too, so even more "nixing" on the longer workouts.

I did YBB's older advanced workout again today. It has some great ballet exercises. Tomorrow should be a shorter cardio with some Bender Ball abs (a new one for me) I'll see how it goes.

Have a great rest of the evening and don't work too hard. Hope Janie is having fun.

Good Evening!

Got in a 50 minute workout today -- surprised me -- and then tonight I did a little cardio -- my weight is up slightly and those cardios at night often help. We'll see. Have to control my eating, also, I'm afraid.

That YBB sounds great, Rhea. Yeah, the shorter workouts are hitting the spot right now.

Yes, hope Janie is having a great time.

Have a terrific day!:D

Good Mornin,

The wedding was so beautiful! Also had a wonderful time seeing all my family. It is so large! I have spent quality time with my 3 brothers, and 4 sisters. Then of course with there children and their children's children's. My O My!

KK, thank you for your support on my health. I'm beginning to think that pills and surgery are good in their proper place, but not as often as they should be performed.

Rhea, sounds like your are doing great with your fabulous workouts. Still havn't bought those DVD's yet, someday though, I will.

Have lots to do today. Baking bread, picking raspberries, making juice from the apricots I picked at one of my sister house. Huge tree, and the apricots were just falling off it. Couldn't let that go to waste.

Will peek in later to see how ya all are,

Janie

Good Afernoon!

:DCouldn't get into the site last night and so I'm posting this afternoon.

Had a busy weekend -- dont' know what I'm planning to do workout wise this week so far -- the CTX series, believe it or not, is too long -- there are 2 hour long workouts and until I have more fires put out, I don't have the time to do them. So for right now, I'm still working on the 30 or 40 minutes workouts. Sure wish Cathe would do some more timesaver workouts for us that have these problems with time. Maybe I'll suggest that.

Those apricots sound wonderful! Makes my mouth water.

Have fun Janie! Hi Rhea! Hope all is well with you!:D

:DCouldn't get into the site last night and so I'm posting this afternoon.

Had a busy weekend -- dont' know what I'm planning to do workout wise this week so far -- the CTX series, believe it or not, is too long -- there are 2 hour long workouts and until I have more fires put out, I don't have the time to do them. So for right now, I'm still working on the 30 or 40 minutes workouts. Sure wish Cathe would do some more timesaver workouts for us that have these problems with time. Maybe I'll suggest that.

Those apricots sound wonderful! Makes my mouth water.

Have fun Janie! Hi Rhea! Hope all is well with you!:D

KK, I had a lot of problems with my computer last night too. Couldn't get on?

You should put in a request for Timesaver II, I bet there will be a lot of bites, me for one would like that too.

You guys are going to be so proud of me. By the end of this week (that's my goal and there is no reason why I can't do it) I'll be sending my soap book to the first publisher out of four, I picked out. If these four don't want it, then maybe there is a couple more I could send it to. If they don't want it, then I'll put it on the internet and see what happens. Anyway and finally, there is a sigh of relief.:rolleyes: Can't wait to see if they like it! I left out all the recipes except one. I will however give them the names of the recipes. Once I know they will like it and will publish it, then I'll add the recipes to it. The names of the recipes will be on the page of contents. There are many many recipes. I'll keep trying with these 4 and wait (I think) 3 months for each to respond to me. It could be a year or more before I know if anyone will be interested. Wish me luck. I thank you again for the reviews, you sweet heart.

Joey and I did Total Body Sculpting (twice) using very heavy weight yesterday. I did Step Jam today, and will do another Total Body Sculpting the same way. Our muscle memory is still enact and we can see our muscle move under our skin. Amazing!:D

We also took our boat out for a test ride. Everything works well. Just need to get new ropes, ours are getting a little old for the job.

Anyways, things are good, the GERD is not giving me any problems from the directions you gave me to help place the stomach down farther, and the drink I conjured up. Maybe it hurts just a little from time to time, but not at all like it was. Very happy about that as well.

Life is good again,:rolleyes:

Janie

Last edited:
Just a quick hello for me tonight.

Been busy sewing in this heat. Not much on the workout side since it has been nice and hot here. Just not interested in working out in the heat. I would rather take a nap!

Am going camping this week; tomorrow will be the getting ready to go, along with trying to fix the leak in my waterfall which suddenly decided to show. Err. I'm going to take my bike with me on the trip so I have something to do besides sitting and reading.

Well, I had better get back to whatever. Have a great rest of the evening!

Good Evening!

Hi Rhea & Janie!:D

Today was Total Body Sculpting for me today -- I like the time on it and when you go a little heavy, it's a real good workout. I saw, Janie, that you and Joey were doing it as well. I was going to do Push/Pull, but I like the Total Body Sculpting a little better, interestingly enough.

Janie, this is great news on your book. Wow! Great news. I bet some publisher is going to pick it up. Now, don't be upset if it doesn't happen all at once or with the first, second or even third publisher. It took me 13 years to get published. So hang in there. This is really exciting. And I am enjoying the soaps, Janie. They are so mild on my hands. I love it -- and I really do want to learn how to do it.

Rhea, am so glad that you posted, even though you're not working out. It's really, really hot here, too. Up to 102-103 where we are -- and it's not cooling down in the evening like it usually does -- oh, it'll cool down to 80, but...:eek:

I've been working out in the morning before it gets too hot and I'm keeping the workouts short -- and drink LOTS of water with them.

Camping -- love it! Gosh, it's been so long since I've been camping and I do love it!

Have a super evening, everyone! Have some good workouts tomorrow!:D

Good Evening!

Hope everyone is doing well. Today was a cardio only day for me -- I think the cardio was from StepFit. Wow. Cool workout.

Didn't sleep all that well last night and so I think I'll be getting to bed early tonight.

Hi to Janie & Rhea!

Have a super day tomorrow!:D

Good afternoon,

Had a surprise visit from one of my sister visiting us. She stayed two days, and didn't do exercises or write on my book. It was good though, enjoyed her enormously.

Janie

Good Evening!

Gosh, what fun, Janie! That's so cool that you had your sister visit.

Yeah, I can imagine that you didn't have time for much else.

Today was SJP Step and Weights only -- about 50 minute workout -- a little long for me, but I wanted to do it anyway.

Hi Rhea!

We have a dog who has been having a problem with mange and in the heat that we've been having, he is so suffering. We've got it so that it is getting better and he has fur growing in again, but boy, it really got hold of him and went all through his body.

We also have Georgie, who is in love with Kali -- except that his idea of love just isn't ours. But he does sing to her.

Have a super evening!:D

Did TBS again using heavy weight. Just trying to get back into the old routines. It will get better soon.

SJP is a great workout. You did great! 50 min. is a long time.

Poor little mangey dog. I'm so glad you are taking care of him, and he is feeling better.

What idea of love does Georgie take to Kali and how does he sing to her?

Take care. How ya doing Rhea?

Janie

Good Morning!

Well, it's still morning here anyway. I tried like mad to post last night, but the site wouldn't let me in.

Anyway, yesterday was just more cardio at night cause my days are so filled.

Not sure what the day is going to bring yet -- whether I'll be able to do the CTX series or not -- they are not all short workouts, unfortunately. We'll see.

I think it's great that you're getting back into the workouts on a gradient approach.

This hot weather is having an effect on our dog with the mange. It just flairs up something terrible with the hot weather. We're fighting it, however. The sulfur helps, but we're almost out.

Georgie sings -- it almost sounds like a howl or almost like he's mad -- it's not a great sound -- but he only makes it around her and I realized that he was actually singing to her -- like to you see the cats in cartoons doing on fence posts and such.

Kali isn't impressed, but boy, he sure can't take his eyes off her when she's around -- and I often see her licking herself and teasing him when he's around...:)

Anyway, have a great day Rhea & Janie!

Hi all,

I've picked out my top six publishing companies. Instead of simultaneous submissions, I want to try individual companies. I think that is more appropriate. Sounds too confusing to do it any other way. it might take longer, but hey, I have time. This could take a couple of years, I just don't know.

Did The Firm Vol. 1 today. Joey and I are always impressed with that one. Jeesh it was hard! Dang! But loved.;)

It is not at the hottest peak yet, but right now it's 93 degrees. Whew! This whole week is suppose to be that way.:cool:

Talk later, and have a great evening,

Janie

Good evening!

Back from camping/golfing(well for DH that is). It was fun, great to be outside, but am glad to be home. I really like sleeping on my bed much better than the air mattress.

Started up the workouts today; told myself I had too, no more laziness. So I did Christi Taylor's Dance Fit. That was a fun one to do, I'll probably be sore tomorrow. Not sure what the rest of the week is going to be, I'll probably just play it by ear.

Have a great rest of the evening!

Yep, got some sore triceps. Thank goodness for a massage today. I also rolled myself out of bed this morning and did YBB Cardio Burlesque. Okay, it was rather fun to do burlesque style dance first thing in the morning, especially when you really are 1/2 asleep.

Well, I had better get back to work. Have a great day everyone!

Good evening!

Back from camping/golfing(well for DH that is). It was fun, great to be outside, but am glad to be home. I really like sleeping on my bed much better than the air mattress.

Started up the workouts today; told myself I had too, no more laziness. So I did Christi Taylor's Dance Fit. That was a fun one to do, I'll probably be sore tomorrow. Not sure what the rest of the week is going to be, I'll probably just play it by ear.

Yep, got some sore triceps. Thank goodness for a massage today. I also rolled myself out of bed this morning and did YBB Cardio Burlesque. Okay, it was rather fun to do burlesque style dance first thing in the morning, especially when you really are 1/2 asleep.

Well, I had better get back to work. Have a great day everyone!

Rhea, I love to come home too, to my house after visiting/vacationing. Love Christi Taylor Dance. I should get that one out.

Oh, a message sounds so wonderful. Good job on your workouts. Especially when they are fun.

See you around, and enjoy the rest of the evening,

Janie

Good Evening!

Hi!:D

Great to see you back, Rhea -- camping sounds like fun -- geez, it's been a while since I went camping -- but it is always good to get back to one's own bed. Wow! Burlesque first thing in the morning -- that really does sound like fun. Sounds great, Rhea.

Janie, I understand your single submissions,but publishers can take so long to get back to you -- years, actually. If I were you, I'd simultaneously submit that book -- it also gives you a chance to not scoot it under the bed if the rejections roll in -- and don't be put off by any rejections, if you do get any. This was my problem when I first started -- I'd send it to one place and then if it were rejected, wouldn't send it out anymore -- that's how NOT to get published.:confused: When I finally learned a little bit about promotion and PR, I realized my error and simultaneously submitted it -- got an agent and then eventually a publisher.

But whatever you do, have fun.

Today was Total Body Sculpting -- I'm still having to do these short workouts and will probably continue to have to have them short until I get a little more of these fires out.

Have a super evening, everyone and some great workouts tomorrow.:D

Good afternoon!

Rolled out of bed again and did YBB Bollywood Style. Great to get the workout done in the morning. It is so hot in the afternoon, that there would be absolutely no desire to workout.

Hope everyone is keeping cool. Back to work for me!

Good Evening!

Today was BM2 -- first cardio only for me today. Just wanted a good and fairly short cardio today.

Hi Rhea, glad you see you were able to roll yourself out of bed. :)

Hi Janie! Hope all is going well with you.

Not sure about tomorrow -- still needing to do short, 30 minute workouts. Goodness!

Have a super evening!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.