Just Curious!

DebbieH

Cathlete
What are you all going to be doing at midnight on May 1st?????;-)

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

I had to chukle when I saw your post. I can just picture you sitting at your computer waiting for midnight to roll over so you can log into Cathe's site and pre-order :D

Personally, May 1st is a Tuesday so hopefully I'll be sleeping or at least close to it, but I am very excited about pre-ordering.

I don't have cardio hits or the two-pack on DVD yet and I'm debating ordering one or both of those with my 12 pack. Haven't decided yet. I already have Cardio Kick and Circuit Max on video and also have Power Max on video. HMMMMMM. What to do, What to do. Anybody have any ideas.

Dawn W

Hi Debbie and Dawn!! Dawn, I am no help in that kind of predictament at all! Hopefully someone else can.......

Debbie, Here's a question. Whenever I post on here the computer will say it's an hour earier than our time. Is Cathe not on Daylight Savings Time? Will we really have to wait until 1:00am to order?? Do you know?? Anybody??

Thanks in advance for helping me become unconfused;-)!

Aimee

I'm....

...not sure Aimee. I noticed the hour difference too & thought that SNM just hadn't changed their clock with the time change a couple weeks back?? Also, am I right thinking that we place our orders at midnight on Tuesday night or is it Monday night right at midnight? I keep meaning to ask. I figured I'll just check in & see if there is a commotion going on here on Monday night!:7

Dawn~ORDER them ALL!!! I'll help you spend those $$$. It does add up. I think I am also ordering CardioHits & the PS series on DVD when I get the 12 pack because of no extra S/H cost. I have the PS Series on VHS but it's nice to have both in case the VCR or DVD player go on the blink. Now, I just need to soften the blow some how when the VISA comes in!!! I've already told my DH about the GREAT discount we get when we preorder the new 12 pack. As you can see, I've been absolutely NO HELP to you!! Good Luck on your decision.

RE: I'm....

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Apr-28-01 AT 11:24AM (Est)[/font][p]Debbie--I'm ordering all of the DVDs, too!!! It's such a super deal and well worth the investment. Just a couple more days....Suzanna

RE: I'm....

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Apr-30-01 AT 00:02AM (Est)[/font][p]Hi Debbie,
You mentioned you were order Cardio Hits and the PS Series with the twelve pack. The twelve pack includes the PS Series. See I just saved you a couple of bucks;-) .
Well I haven't decided yet but I am definitly getting Cardio Hit since I only have Power Max out of the three titles on that one, but I haven't decided about the 2 pack yet. I'm sure when push comes to shove I'll get them. Only 25 hours and counting......
Dawn

Suzanna & Dawn!

Suzanna~You are right. The $$$ spent will be WELL WORTH the investment! I can't believe we are getting new vids already from Cathe! Am I sick or what? I find myself thinking about them ALL the time. Of course, there's not many people around where I live that can understand how I feel. Thank goodness we have this place to come and express our happiness!!!:-jumpy

Dawn~You made my day!! To be honest, I haven't been back to the page that explains the cost of all the packages and I completely forgot that the PS series was included in the 12 pack. I've been throwing the CardioHits and PS series around in my head lately knowing I wanted them both. Thanks for saving me some $$!! YES!

14 1/2 hours to go!!!!!!!!!!

The Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

Hey HB!

I know! That is why I am in BED when you are doing your workouts at 5:00 in the morning! :-sleepy I don't know how you do it. 76* today and climbing the rest of the week! Enjoy that sunshine! :-cool

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.