Joey is here!!!!!

I cant tell you how thrilled I am. I am sooooooooo happy for you. When I read it I almost did backflips for you. That means that Joey Falls under the Taurus sign. This means that he is of a kind and compassionate nature. You couldn't have timed it better.

WENDY! Congratulations!!! You have been such a workout inspiration on this board, I hope to one day have children and keep on working out til the end like you!!!!! Take care and many blessings to you and your family. Hugs and kisses to Joey...what a cute name :+
Skye

Congratulations Wendy!! Best wishes to you and your husband and your new special blessing.

Charl

Awww Wendy! Just hearing you say, "Joey is here!" brings tears to my eyes!!! I will never hear his name that I won't think of my brother. We called him JOEY all his 45 short years of his life. (His work partners would tease when we would call and ask for him by Joey, not Joe!) I can hardly wait to see pix. You are one SPECIAL Mommy. Hugs to you, Joey AND Daddy!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Oh! how exciting!!!! Congrats new mama! I am SO proud of you! Kiss Joey for all of us! Hope you are feeling great and i know you will be a FABULOUS mom!

love ya!

jes:7

Congratulations Wendy! Yahoo! He's here! Actually when I saw the thread, I got tears in my eyes. I'm so happy for you and that all went well. Can't wait for pictures.

Jeanette

CONGRATS!! Enjoy EVERY second because they GROW UP WAY to quickly!!Esp. that newborn stage! It just FLYS by.

((HUGS)) to you and new baby!!:D

~Nicole

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
i am very happy for you. i still remember when mine was born 17 yrs ago. be sure to take a lot of pictures, always! even the small things are big. good luck and good health to all of you!!!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.