Jessica Simpson's Body

Simpson was here this weekend opening for Rascal Flatts. The picture in the paper was more flattering and nicely, the writer reviewed the show and said not one word about her weight. He thought her singing country was a nice nitch for her. In the picture I think she looks bigger than a US size 8, and possibly 10 and more like a US size 12. She looks like she carries it well and is a very pretty woman.

come on people, is this even worth commenting on?? If she's happy w/ herself, why should we care??????????????????????????????????????????

jessica simpson

I thought she looked good. She looks healthy and she's always beautiful no matter what her size is!

Simpson was here this weekend opening for Rascal Flatts. The picture in the paper was more flattering and nicely, the writer reviewed the show and said not one word about her weight. He thought her singing country was a nice nitch for her. In the picture I think she looks bigger than a US size 8, and possibly 10 and more like a US size 12. She looks like she carries it well and is a very pretty woman.

dorothyrd,

I noticed that you said that Simpson was HERE this weekend. Do you live in Michigan? She was here in Grand Rapids, MI on Thursday night. She ended up having a mini breakdown. Fopr some odd reason she kept screwing up with her words and could not get it together.

Cheryl

She was in Champaign, Illinois on Friday. I think about 6 hours South of where you are. If you look at the tour schedule, that is correct. Then they went to Madison Wisconsin on Saturday.

The review writer said that Jessica was a little nervous but once she got going for her 34 minute set she did really well. He described her outfit, but not once said anything about the size or anything, which was good. He also mentioned Tony Roma was in the audience, since Roma went to college about 50 miles south of here.

I think these tours must be really hard. That is a lot of traveling, Grand Rapid, to Champaign to Madison. It also looks like it is the end of the tour, so maybe she is just getting worn down, especially with the bad press. Also having Roma here probably helped her feel better.

Becase we want to

come on people, is this even worth commenting on?? If she's happy w/ herself, why should we care??????????????????????????????????????????

As the person who began this thread, it would seem a lot of people are expressing their opinions.

If you don't like the thread subject, ignore it.

It will die on its own eventually.

I say that she is beautiful no matter what. However, she should stick with a healthy routine rather than going back and forth. YoYo dieting/exercising isn't good for anyone's body. The media has a field day over the most ridiculous things.

I lived with an actor for one year (roommates)

Personally I think they are special. They make millions, they are catered to from day to night, and they don't have to lift a finger to do anything if they don't want to. They are just people with access to everything under the sun - chef's, stylists, trainers, nannies etc. Their job is their craft and to stay thin/fit. They have no 9-5 to cater to. It's a whole different world for them. I don't judge regular folk with their weight issues but I do celebes (and I am of the chunky monkey variety).

With respect to Jessica's outfit, it wasn't just the first one which was awful on so many levels, but the leather one the next day which showed the girl has clearly gained a lot of weight.

She was a tv/advertising actor. She was about a size 4. That was post baby btw. And, in Holly-weird that is normal. Its also normal to see a size zero. As for their hours, I worked in the industry for two years. The actors do not work as hard as the rest of us, however, they are still putting in a lot of hours. I worked on several films that were 20 hour days and six day weeks. The actors were there too. Hollywood is notorious for working you into the ground. When I was working that much there was little or no time to eat and no time to exercise. I put on weight. I think she looks like she was put on a birth control subcutaneous shot. Those are known to cause estrogen induced weight gain. I myself experienced the estrogen induced softness/weight gain on my limbs especially and around my face when I was put on testosterone blockers. I hope she figures out how to deal with it because holly wood and folks like yourself are unrealistic. It is her job. But, its also the aspect ratio of the compression. I watched what in person would be a woman who was undersized and far too thin look overweight on camera. I did editing, script supervising and audio. I think she looks fine and just needs a wardrobe change.

I will be 54 on Sunday, 5' tall and still a size 4. I don't consider myself abnormal but I do try to take care of myself. I do not obsess either...I just ate a piece of carrot cake that was brought in for me by a co-worker for my birthday.

It's a matter of being conscious of what you do to your body.

I think Jessica Simpson looks beautiful at any weight!

She was a tv/advertising actor. She was about a size 4. That was post baby btw. And, in Holly-weird that is normal. Its also normal to see a size zero. As for their hours, I worked in the industry for two years. The actors do not work as hard as the rest of us, however, they are still putting in a lot of hours. I worked on several films that were 20 hour days and six day weeks. The actors were there too. Hollywood is notorious for working you into the ground. When I was working that much there was little or no time to eat and no time to exercise. I put on weight. I think she looks like she was put on a birth control subcutaneous shot. Those are known to cause estrogen induced weight gain. I myself experienced the estrogen induced softness/weight gain on my limbs especially and around my face when I was put on testosterone blockers. I hope she figures out how to deal with it because holly wood and folks like yourself are unrealistic. It is her job. But, its also the aspect ratio of the compression. I watched what in person would be a woman who was undersized and far too thin look overweight on camera. I did editing, script supervising and audio. I think she looks fine and just needs a wardrobe change.

Jessica didn't have a baby.....or are you talking about someone else?

I am a size 6 and a 6 is the new 14....whatever.:confused: I would be considered a fat heffa cow by Hollywoods standards and who gives a crap.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.