Jan 11th

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday Jan 11th, 2018 at 9:15 am EST we will be doing “Rapid Fire Legs & Core” Live! Grab your weights and get in position because we are on a “move it” mission. Get ready to move quickly from leg exercise to leg exercise with challenging weight & intense reps. Just when you thought it was over a quick little ab section slides in out of nowhere to finish off the workout. Heeee he he heeee.

Equipment Needed:

Various weighted hand weights

A stability ball

A fitness loop (aka fire walker band)

A fitness mat

Also, we want to let everyone know that we will be upping the broadcast quality of Cathe Live tomorrow and using new and better cameras and a lot of other new equipment. Hopefully everything will go well, but don't be surprised if we have some minor and perhaps major issues tomorrow. We're keeping our fingers crossed that all goes well, but we would also like to hear from everyone about any issues you may experience on your end. Let us know what you think after watching tomorrow.

Yep, but the high quality video is stuck at 99% on the IBM server. I guess just one of those days. We're working with IBM right now to see if we can figure out what is causing the issue.

Just want to let everyone know we have uploaded the low quality video from today's “Rapid Fire Legs & Core” to the Cathe Live IBM server, but we're still working on trying to load the high quality version. Unfortunately, IBM is having issues too today and we have not been able to successfully upload the high quality file from today's broadcast. IBM is currently working on this and we will let you know as soon as the file is available for you to view. Sorry this is taking so long.

Another shout out for this workout! It was tough because of the quick pace (no rests allowed between exercises!), but still very enjoyable mix of moves. Thanks!

Absolutely loved this workout! Really felt the burn in my outer and inner thighs And even felt it in my hamstrings, calves, and abs too! Will be adding this one as a favorite.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.