INTENSE WORKOUTS

Debbie

Not to be TOTALLY off the subject or anything but I just had to tell you something. My 2 1/2 year old son was sitting in my lap today while I was reading this thread and he saw your little waving smiley face. Every time it waved my son waved back and said bye bye. I know you had to be there but it was just too darn cute.

Trevor, how is the yougin' doing? I miss your posts also. If we promise to play nice will you post more? LOL! Anyway, it's good to hear from you!

Kelly

Aaaaaah!

That is too cute, Kelly and...NO~I didn't have to be there. I could picture it perfectly! How sweet. I can hardly wait to see some of the cute lil' things Kennedy will be doing. (Not that I want her to grow up any faster then she is!) Okay, I best get off as this is totally OFF SUBJECT! Sorry, Cathe!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Aaaaaah!

Hi Trevor,
Just wanted to 2nd Debbie...we miss you around here so much! I was wondering if we had chased you away somehow. I hate all this silly fighting too...it really takes away from the atmosphere I've come to love on Cathe's forums. I have enough stress in my life already! I'm sure we all do.
Anyway, I know you are enjoying working out in your new gym, but please don't forget us in Cathe Land! Great to see your name no matter what the post is about! Also, I don't think you were too harsh at all.
Ruth :)

RE: Aaaaaah!

I miss you too, Trevor! I always learned from your posts. Hope life is treating you well and hope you'll be back.
Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.