I'm involved in a ménage à trois

Michele - I am ASHAMED! And you call yourself a cardiohater! J/k - I wish I had an elliptical, maybe I would do my cardio more.

Oh my!! I'm not sure if I love my elliptical or if I just love the sound of coach Sean's voice. Either way, I think this could be the start of something beautiful:+

Now damn! i thought this was gonna be hot and steamy!

Good for you Michele! I love those machines!

jes;-) }(

Hey Michele - if you think Sean is good - just give Candace a try. I didn't think I'd like her. Ha! (jacque - Sean is the instructor from cardio coach, but we don't talk about cardio and Michele in the same breath. Shhhhh)

Lorrie

Pain is temporary - quitting lasts forever
Candace Grasso, CC-V-6

I am not familiar with Cardio Coach. Is it some sort of tape or video to use with an eliptical?

I have one and would be interested . . .

RE: Michele, I'm crushed!

Michele!!!! Aren't you the one who started the "I Hate Cardio" check-in???? I thought you were their queen!!!

No worries, there is always room on our side...where the grass really is greener!!:7 :7 :7 (((Oh boy, am I gonna get flamed for this)))

>Hey Michele - if you think Sean is good - just give Candace a
>try. I didn't think I'd like her. Ha! (jacque - Sean is the
>instructor from cardio coach, but we don't talk about cardio
>and Michele in the same breath. Shhhhh)
>
>Lorrie
>
>Pain is temporary - quitting lasts forever
>Candace Grasso, CC-V-6

Lorrie,

I Previewed her CD on the website. I think I will order hers at some point. Boy, wouldn't it be great if Cathe came out with some audio cardio workouts for machines!?

RE: Michele, I'm crushed!

It looks as if the Cardio haters are starting to change into cardio lovers......ummmmm......I think this was an X-Files episode.

There is now prime real estate for sale in Cardiohatersville for anyone who is interested. Darn real estate bust...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.