I just did 100 push-ups!

My pecs are flaming just thinking about it, you are the exact opposite of a push-up weenie!!!!:7 Truly inspiring, thanks for sharing.

Take Care
Laurie:)

WOW!!! You are an amazing inspiration. Now I'm going to shoot for 20. (So far I can only do 12 with my legs straight.) No excuses, right? :)

Pamela

I bow before you ... I am so impressed!! You are truly an inspiration! I am still working towards straight leg push ups ... thank you for some of those tips for working up to military style :)!

Cath :)

That is absolutely amazing, Honeybunch! You just keep getting better, don't you? What an inspiration you are!

Woo-Hooo! That IS amazing! You put me to shame. Guess I need to make a goal, eh? So, what is your next goal???
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I can only reiterate what everyone else has already said: AMAZING! And very inspiring!! Excellent work!!

Sandra

My pecs are sore and my palms are sweating just READING about you doing 100!!! How fabulous of you. You've put many of us to shame, and charged up the Push Up Path and are lighting the way for the rest of us... thanks for sharing, and CONGRATS!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.