I have a date with Coach Sean!

LeanneM

Cathlete
Hey everyone,

So a birthday fairy bought me my first two Cardio Coach workouts earlier this week. I emailed Michele to let her know that I will finally be trying Coach Sean, and she mentioned that he teaches spinning classes here in San Diego. So I emailed him this morning to find out more, and he's already emailed me back twice!

He invited me to be his guest for his spinning class tomorrow morning!! He said that he would meet me a half-hour before the class starts at the front desk . . . and would even bring me a gel seat if I didn't already have one. Does this mean that I have an actual date with Coach Sean???!!
3.gif

I'm totally giddy and I haven't even worked out with the man yet! (Must not tell DH about that giddy part . . . . ;))

Last edited:
Leanne,
That is SO awesome! You have to post the second you're done! BTW, it's a date, but not the kind your DH should worry about...:D

Leanne,
That is SO awesome! You have to post the second you're done! BTW, it's a date, but not the kind your DH should worry about...:D

Yes, I definitely will give all the sweaty details afterwards!

Would I be a total dork if I took a camera to get a photo of us??:p

Nice. You are a very lucky lady! Sometimes it stinks being in the middle of the US :( ....the east coasters have Cathe and you west coaster have Coach Sean.

Nice. You are a very lucky lady! Sometimes it stinks being in the middle of the US :( ....the east coasters have Cathe and you west coaster have Coach Sean.

Can you fly out here tomorrow, Lisa, and come with me?? Wouldn't that be fun???! :)

Sean O'Malley is in SAN DIEGO??? I thought he taught classes in Virginia Beach? I'm confused.

At any rate, I've never taken a spin class and I hear they're brutal. Please dish when it's over.

I am so jealous Leanne! Oh my word, that man is awesome. You are going to love him!

Did I mention that I am jealous??????????????

Michele was the one who actually told me that he's out here in San Diego! I had no idea! Don't worry . . . I already invited Michele and anyone else who wants to come to the class! ;)

That's cool! I hope to get to the RT next year to meet and workout with Cathe!!

I have been thinking of cardio coach since I am getting my new treadmill this weekend... any suggestions for a beginner to Coach Sean and running? Can you use it walking on the treadmill as well?

Have a Blast!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

How exciting!!!! Please take your camera and take several pictures and then race home and post some for us to see!!!! :p

Coach Sean sounds so wonderful and considerate (just like our beloved Cathe :))!

Have a great time and I will be waiting for all the details about your spin class.

ETA: Tell Coach Sean "Hi!" from all his Cathe.com fans!!!

So it wouldn't be too dorky, then, to take my camera?? :p I'll be sure to post a full account tomorrow!

It's been about three years since I've done a spinning class, so I'm nervous about that, too! I hope my legs can keep up! :confused:

Who cares if it is dorky!!! :D Just tell him all the ladies (and gents) at Cathe.com won't speak to you if you don't get a few pics!!! Blame it all on us. ;)

ETA: Don't worry about your legs and the class, just remember who will be leading it -- Mr. Encouragement himself! Just have fun!

OMG Leanne, that is totally AWESOME!!!! And don't worry about not being able to keep up. YOU CAN DO IT! Especially when Coach is right there.

It is sooooo not dorky to bring your camera. He probably won't think it is dorky either, especially if you take Mary's advice and mention that you are a Cathlete!!

I wish San Diego wasn't so far away, I'd hop on a plane right now and join you.

Have fun and let us know all the sweaty details....:D

Holy Cow! That's awesome! Who would have thunk it! I gave you a preview on the plane of a Coach Sean Workout.....but, boy howdy...to actually have a live class!?! Wowza...awesome!!!! Rush back with fine details...AND PICTURES of this fine young man!!!

I'm soooo stinkin' jealous!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.