greenstars.gif

I'm SO EXCITED!!!

I'm so jealous!

But I'm so happy for you!

Oh geez!... ohmigosh!...

Can... can I go!?

So, what are you wearing!?

Pictures! Pictures!??? I want video!!! :eek: :D

Leanne, don't worry about anything! You're not the least bit dorky, and I'm sure he'll be touched and flattered that you want to take several hundred... er... I mean a few -- pictures! LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!
Drbarbie.gif

Last edited:
I've got a nice spare bedroom waiting here for any of you gals who want to come visit Coach Sean!! ;)

Michele -- You're too cute! Love all the smilies! :p

That is just so extremely cool!! Unless he objects for some reason, I would think it's totally OK to take a photo or two with him.

I wonder, though, if it would help, or hurt, to tell him a passel of eager Cathe fans is waiting to see them?!?!?

I figured out just recently from his website that he had relocated to California. Guess I missed my chance when he was in Virginia Beach, which is much closer to where I live.

I love San Diego. Hmmmm, maybe we should start thinking about putting together a Coach Sean RT?

Congrats Leanne, I have been way too shy to do this, even though I have been encouraged by some (yeah, you, Michele). I will anxiously await hearing all about it. I have been supremely curious about where he teaches, but I have been too shy to ask about that too! Well, maybe one day I will get over myself and email him too, but until then, I will live vicariously through you. Have fun!!!

Sitting on pins and needles to hear something sweet Leanne! Come on back to Catheland when you get home!!!!! Inquiring minds wanna know!

Bekki!! -- One of my first thoughts was if you knew that he was here locally! When we had our SD GTG, your positive impression of him was one of the things that made me realize that I had to try CC! Here is his teaching schedule:

http://www.cardiocoach.com/spinSchedule.php

I feel really shy about going to class today, too, but you really should email him!!! The Poway classes might not be too far of a drive for you from East County . . . .

Melissa -- What a wonderful idea to have a San Diego RT to see Coach Sean! Everyone could bring sleeping bags and we could have a camp out here! Sure, SD is famous for the Zoo, but we also have other wonderful attractions . . . like Coach Sean! ;)

Tanya -- I'll keep you posted for sure!

I leave here in about 40 minutes, and the class starts at 9:15. I'll be sure to give everyone the scoop when I get back! I'm really nervous! :confused:

Leanne, I wish I had had a little more head's up, I would have volunteered myself to go with you!

I have known Coach was in San Diego since he moved out here. I am just a huge chicken! LOL.

I hope you have a blast!!!

Oh, sorry, Bekki! I just emailed him yesterday morning, and he got back to me right away, inviting me to come to class today. I should have tried emailing you! :( Maybe we can plan to go to another class together! I know that Tneah is interested in going, too!

Bekki!! -- One of my first thoughts was if you knew that he was here locally! When we had our SD GTG, your positive impression of him was one of the things that made me realize that I had to try CC! Here is his teaching schedule:http://www.cardiocoach.com/spinSchedule.php

I feel really shy about going to class today, too, but you really should email him!!! The Poway classes might not be too far of a drive for you from East County . . . .

Melissa -- What a wonderful idea to have a San Diego RT to see Coach Sean! Everyone could bring sleeping bags and we could have a camp out here! Sure, SD is famous for the Zoo, but we also have other wonderful attractions . . . like Coach Sean! ;)

I leave here in about 40 minutes, and the class starts at 9:15. I'll be sure to give everyone the scoop when I get back! I'm really nervous! :confused:

{{{{{LEANNE}}}}} I'd probably be a little nervous, too, but I'm sure Sean will make you feel right at home. He strikes me as someone who is genuinely kind and considerate.

I would love to come out there and take one of Sean's classes with you and Ivory and Tiffany!! OMG that would be so much fun!!

All in favor of a CC RT say aye!!
wooo.gif

AYE...AYE...AYE!!!!! Count me in!!!!

And Leanne said that we could bring our sleeping bags and camp out at her house.

Leanne - you might regret putting that in writing some day!!;)

I actually went on Expedia.com last night to find out how much the airfair from MA to SD, CA would be...:eek: A mere $400...not bad!!!

Patiently waiting for a post from Leanne with all the highlights....:eek:

Oh, I'm serious gals!! I'd love to have you come visit San Diego . . . er, Coach Sean! ;) It would be so much fun!! I could even round up some bunk beds so it would be just like summer camp! If you like kettlebells, Sarah Lurie (the Go Fit Iron Core woman) and Lauren Brooks are also hear, and I've heard that Tamilee Webb still teaches classes! We could make the rounds of all the great instructors! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.