I earned my Intensity Series!

That's great! Think of those 90 lbs. in terms of dumbbells - can you imagine hauling around a 45 lb. dumbbell in each hand all day? That's sort of what you were doing with that excess weight!

Just Do It! :)

Awesome! IS is my reward for reaching 150... which probably won't happen for months and months. Great job!

Good for you! You have such a pretty face, you look awesome.I bet you feel better to!
Have fun with your new workouts.
Lori

Tamikka:

great news! I took a look at your pictures. You are beautiful! You'll reach your goals, I know it, but you already look fabulous! Never lose that smile...

CLare

Congratulations Tamikka!

You will love the Intensity Series -- my favorite so far. Love, love, love the Pyramid system.

Once again, a hearty congrats!

Patricia

RE: Well???

I haven't done any yet. I was watching them as I did some ST. I am excited to try IMAX! I can't wait.

Thanks for the wonderful words.
mikkame77

RE: Well???

Thats so GREAT!!!! CONGRATS!!! Just wanted to say good job, I'm working on earning the IS also, a wonderful reward!
Purplesky1120:7

WOW! You look so good and you definately have EARNED IT! You are inspiration to all!

Hope you enjoy Boot Camp as much as I do!

I just came from your site and you look great! :)

You're gonna love the IS! Each workout is its own masterpiece!

Donna

Fitness~ It's a journey, not a race!

RE: I tried IMAX2

I really am going to like these workouts. I tried the first portion of IMAX 2, but was so worn out from the day that I didn't continue. (I already had exercised for over 1.5 hours, so it wasn't necessary.) I really like them. I think that I will enjoy CW, BC and IMAX 2 the most. I know that my body will respond well to the pyramid and muscle endurance workouts as well.

Thank you all for the compliments and encouragement. It makes my little journey that much more special.

Sincerely,
Tamikka
(mikkame77)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.